Hey Team Israel, It's No Surprise!

Sure. So we have you down as officially being gleeful at the slaughter of thousands of children, who were alive and well at the beginning of October.

Thank you for being candid.

MORONIC STRAWMAN ALERT!!

You must enjoy looking like a dishonest moron. :palm:

... except when Israel is being driven by racism to slaughter Arab children, then you celebrate racism because Palestinians are the ones being eradicated. Got it.
So is murder and rape.

More dumb lies. You bathe like an idiot in terrorist propaganda. Idiot. :palm:

Poor analogy. Murder and rape are prevalent in homogeneous cultures as well.
It wasn't an analogy. You were trying to support your bigoted HATRED by saying that HATRED exists everywhere. I simply pointed out that rape and murder also exist everywhere. I suppose you support those as well

Well then I guess the Gazan civilian noncombatants should get themselves a better class of friends.
That's exactly the kind of response I would expect from an immoral shit who spends all day sucking Israel's dick.

Israel commits genocide and you claim that it's the fault of the slaughtered innocents, just because you don't want to anger Israel and have them pull out of your ass.

More lie filled terrorist propaganda malarky. I don't think you can post without bullshit and looking like a despicable dumbass.
I don't think you can make a relevant point and support it. You think that a bunch of ad hominem is sufficient.

Please continue.

It wasn't an analogy. You were trying to support your bigoted HATRED by saying that HATRED exists everywhere. I simply pointed out that rape and murder also exist everywhere. I suppose you support those as well

I was discussing the specific characteristics of a multi-cultural society.
Things that exist everywhere, including homogeneous societies, are not pertinent to the discussion.

The fact that racism exists in all multi-cultural societies was an assessment of multiculturalism,
not a defense of any racism that any one person may or may not have.

I don't like certain people for cause.
You would of course be an example, and I've no clue at to what race, or even species, you are.

That's exactly the kind of response I would expect from an immoral shit who spends all day sucking Israel's dick.

Israel commits genocide and you claim that it's the fault of the slaughtered innocents, just because you don't want to anger Israel and have them pull out of your ass.

Riiight because Palestinians should be allowed to do wherever the fuck they please to the Jews huh? You Nazi pricks really hate Jews don't you?

Terrorist supporters must be devastated:

8hdovc.jpg

Riiight because Palestinians should be allowed to do wherever the fuck they please to the Jews huh?
Nope. Your position is that Israel can do whatever they want, kill whomever they wish, destroy anyone's and everyone's property, and you'll cheer it on, just because it's Israel. You support genocide, just because Israel is perpetrating it.

Nope. Your position is that Israel can do whatever they want, kill whomever they wish, destroy anyone's and everyone's property, and you'll cheer it on, just because it's Israel. You support genocide, just because Israel is perpetrating it.

More of that not so master race more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia with Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom Islam "death to the infidels" not so master plan HA MAS ! to Eisenhower's "Never Again" from the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom that brought Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip to the USA....

For all of you Team Israel genocide deniers, how do you explain, after having killed tens of thousands of innocent, lawful noncombatant civilians as collective punishment, after having leveled Gaza into a parking lot, and after having forcibly displaced 80% of Gazans to effect the second Nakba out of pure racial HATRED for Arabs, Israel's move to forcibly remove the remaining 20% of Gazans ... if all Israel was ever supposedly doing was going after the Al Qassam terrorists who attacked Israel?

Simple. Israel obviously wants this to be the last time they have deal with Hamas, Gaza, terrorism from Gaza, rocket fire from Gaza, and all the other low grade hate and warfare the Gazan Palestinians are wreaking on Israel. Good! If this is the last war between Palestinians in Gaza and Israel I'm on board with that.

Note: If that means the Palestinians there end up dead or refugees somewhere else too funking bad for them. They shouldn't have started a war with a country they stood no chance of defeating.

The only TRUE war crime is losing.

My position is pretty much that until you get to the "just because Israel is perpetrating it" part. I don't give a shit who is fighting who in a war. I want a winner. I want that war to be the last war those two parties fight. You on the other hand are fine with perpetual, never ending, warfare between two parties so long as somehow it is "legal." That's what the Aztecs and other tribes living nearby did. They had rules of war (aka The Flowers War) that saw perpetual, unending warfare between them for the purpose of acquiring sacrifices to their gods. That's a shit way to live. I'm glad the Spanish came along and put an end to that shit.

I say we start with killing the lawyers and go from there.

My position is pretty much that until you get to the "just because Israel is perpetrating it" part.
So, you're fine with children being murdered by the thousands. You're fine with collective punishment?

What if one of the sides in the fighting, i.e. the side getting slaughtered, never attacked the other side? You're OK with, right? If one country wants to unilaterally enter another country and slaughter children by the thousands, you are cool with that. Awesome. At least you're up front about it.

I want a winner.
You just want slaughtered children.

You on the other hand are fine with perpetual, never ending, warfare between two parties so long as somehow it is "legal."
If it adheres to the Geneva Conventions, you don't get genocide, children remain alive, all the buildings can remain intact ... that sort of thing.

That's what the Aztecs and other tribes living nearby did.
They didn't have the Geneva Conventions.

Simple. Israel obviously wants this to be the last time they have deal with Hamas, Gaza, terrorism from Gaza, rocket fire from Gaza, and all the other low grade hate and warfare the Gazan Palestinians are wreaking on Israel.
Obviously you are delusional. The IDF did not invade Iran, the source of all violence ultimately from Gaza. Obviously the IDF are on a mission to kill the HATED Arabs and to perpetrate genocide, not to somehow prevent any of the constant stream of attacks orchestrated and funded by Iran.

If this is the last war between Palestinians in Gaza and Israel I'm on board with that.
You're officially onboard with innocent children being slaughtered by the thousands? I suppose you're going to perform the intellectual coward's maneuver again and blame the people who never attacked Israel for their genocide at the hands of the IDF ... because Israel is always right. Israel can do no wrong. They can kill thousands of innocent children in another country who never attacked them and you cheer it on. That makes you a shitty person.

Note: If that means the Palestinians there end up dead or refugees somewhere else too funking bad for them.
... specifically because Israel is the country perpetrating Holocaust 2.0 and Nakba 2.0

They shouldn't have started a war with a country they stood no chance of defeating.
They didn't. Iran attacked Israel through the Al Qassam brigades. Otherwise Gazans did not attack Israel.

So, you're fine with children being murdered by the thousands. You're fine with collective punishment?
What if one of the sides in the fighting, i.e. the side getting slaughtered, never attacked the other side? You're OK with, right? If one country wants to unilaterally enter another country and slaughter children by the thousands, you are cool with that. Awesome. At least you're up front about it.
You just want slaughtered children.
If it adheres to the Geneva Conventions, you don't get genocide, children remain alive, all the buildings can remain intact ... that sort of thing.
They didn't have the Geneva Conventions.

Not at all. I think war is a horrible thing and you shouldn't start one at all. But if you do don't expect the enemy to give you quarter when they start stomping your ass into the ground. Armies are not police forces. They do not exist to "bring the enemy to justice" and arrest them or some other whimsical bullshit.

The Geneva convention is no more than a gentleman's agreement.

I don't see Israel systematically killing off any Palestinian they run into either so the whole "genocide" thing is utter bullshit.

Back