Hey!

Lying is the very same thing as stealing. When one intentionally lies to people, in effect, the people are being robbed of the truth! Liars are thieves! [Geeko Sportivo]

Dont believe who, believe what is true.

I don't get it! Sorry!

Are you approving of lying based on "who" it is that is telling a lie?

Are you saying liars should be forgiven and trusted?

Someone has already tried to tell us that every politician lies!

That is a lie in itself.

I don't get it! Sorry!

Are you approving of lying based on "who" it is that is telling a lie?

Are you saying liars should be forgiven and trusted?

You have already tried to tell us that every politician lies!

That is a lie in itself.

It is not who speaks an idea that matters, it is how close to reality that it is that does.

That said learning who knows what they are talking about, knowing who tends to be correct, is an important life skill.

It is not who speaks an idea that matters, it is how close to reality that it is that does.

That said learning who knows what they are talking about, knowing who tends to be correct, is an important life skill.

Trying to lie to people and get by with it is also a life skill!

Lying to get yourself elected is also a life skill by some!

Creating Conspiracy Theories is also a life skill by some.

Robbing banks is also a life skill by some!

Serial Killing requires certain skills!

Cheating is a skill!

Just because people are skilled at lying does not excuse them for lying!

Selling snake oil requires skill!

Trying to lie to people and get by with it is also a life skill!

Lying to get yourself elected is also a life skill by some!

Creating Conspiracy Theories is also a life skill by some.

Robbing a bank is also a life skill by some!

Cheating is a skill!

Selling snake oil requires skill!

Trump should have never had an opening, Trump is here only because our Elite Class has failed, and failed completely.

Trump should have never had an opening, Trump is here only because our Elite Class has failed, and failed completely.

I know you mean well Hawkeye! And I am not here to personally insult you!

That out of the way, we just simply don't agree on political matters!

And when it comes to politics, it is not about good guys or bad guys, it is about difference. Politics should never be about indifference! There is a huge difference between difference and indifference! Indifference means we don't care about the other side, we don't have sympathy or empathy for the other side, or we simply don't care about the other side.

People have concerns that may be very unique to them. Not everyone is going to have those exact concerns.or Lifetime experiences, be they good ones or bad ones.

People choose a side that best suits the personal needs for themselves and their families, and presents them with the least fears they have.

Everything in this world that can be done, or is not done- has a consequence to it.

In other words, based on consequences, some things we cannot afford to do. But also based on consequences, some things we cannot afford to "not" do either. These things must be weighed and a vocal majority and a voting majority of people should decide them.

We the people- means We the Majority of People- is what democracy is all about!

There is also a Voting Majority! Those are the people who are actually legally able to vote, and actually do vote, guaranteed by our Constitution.

EVERYONE'S VOTE SHOULD COUNT! AT LEAST THE ONE'S THAT ACTUALLY WANT TO VOTE AND PERFORM THEIR AMERICAN DUTY!

And whatever the Majority of voters want in this country- they should get what they want.

But, if we can't agree on Democracy and how important this is for us to have civility and law and order or how important that it is for the Voting and Vocal majority to get what they want- we will never ever agree on much else.

For Democracy has to come first before anything else! It takes democracy to have a fair election system in the first place.

Last edited:
Someone actually joined here to find the truth?

0Ufxx6R.jpg

I could be wrong but... thought you needed to have 10-15 posts before you can thank or groan, yet noob has only six but is able to do both. Curious.

I could be wrong but... thought you needed to have 10-15 posts before you can thank or groan, yet noob has only six but is able to do both. Curious.

THIS noob is VERY special. He's an intelligent conservative who has an functioning brain, unlike virtually ALL of the liberal knuckleheads that post on these threads.

It should never be about belief because then all you got is religion it should always be about facts

Well, we are not privy to intelligence like the president is.

Which means we have to rely on him being honest with us!

Donald Trump cannot be trusted to be honest about anything.

Hahaha -- good catch! Sounds like Stephen VanderMoron too.

You sure it wasn't just editing posts? I thought I got right to it when I used that sock to show USfreedom911 how wrong he was. Normally when I see troll socks their thank and groan count stay at zero.

I'll keep this simple and maybe sweet!

Where is a great place where you won't be censored for speaking your mind? I am sure it is here. I just joined a few hours ago. But I have been reading a lot of the posts/comments so I can get a feel what I am getting myself into. It's hard to find the Truth, when folks on both sides bicker and really don't solve any problems. Everyone wants Truth. But also, everyone has their own version of what the Truth lies. Especially, when it comes to President Trump, Covid-19, the riots and George Floyd. But at the same time, people "think" that they can get sources they rely as Truth. But is it really the Truth? Especially, when one person uses the same source over and over - I mean, as a biased sense.

I am here to find the Truth. In everything we all do in life. That includes in the political spectrum of the internet. Of course, I take everyone's "truth" with a grain of salt. As I should. What you tell me is true...I always investigate. Not because, I don't believe you. It's because, I don't always believe in the source that is provided as such.

I welcome all comments - as long as they are respectful and decent thinking.

For now, you can all call me "Ichigo". Hope to "meet" some great people and minds here.

Ichigo!

Ichy: "I welcome all comments - as long as they are respectful and decent thinking."
Jack: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, now that USF has abandoned you, Ichy can be your new Best Friend.

We're ALREADY friends on another site, USMB. And you DO know the difference between YOU and gay men? YOU have NO friends, while gay men have friends up the ass.........So unless you ARE gay, and that may very well BE the case, you are a lonely, friendless knucklehead. Thank you.

We're ALREADY friends on another site, USMB. And you DO know the difference between YOU and gay men? YOU have NO friends, while gay men have friends up the ass.........So unless you ARE gay, and that may very well BE the case, you are a lonely, friendless knucklehead. Thank you.

Wait!
So you are Gay?
What about Ichy, ... is he Gay too?

Back