Hey!

Hey, DUMBASS, this would NEVER happen. As I posted earlier, I've never BEEN gay, and the thought of two gay men blowing and cornholing each other DISGUSTS me. It is immoral and deemed WRONG in the Bible. And I've ALSO pointed out that our very dim little Mr. Meoff STILL has not denied that HE is gay. I think that's very telling. And of course, ESPECIALLY among liberal lunatics, people will accuse others of being or doing EXACTLY what THEY'RE guilty of. I THOUGHT you were stupid, but now I NOW it's true. Quite tragic, but HIGHLY preventable.

This makes you hot, doesn't it? :laugh:

8bVTOHT.jpg

I'll keep this simple and maybe sweet!

Where is a great place where you won't be censored for speaking your mind? I am sure it is here. I just joined a few hours ago. But I have been reading a lot of the posts/comments so I can get a feel what I am getting myself into. It's hard to find the Truth, when folks on both sides bicker and really don't solve any problems. Everyone wants Truth. But also, everyone has their own version of what the Truth lies. Especially, when it comes to President Trump, Covid-19, the riots and George Floyd. But at the same time, people "think" that they can get sources they rely as Truth. But is it really the Truth? Especially, when one person uses the same source over and over - I mean, as a biased sense.

I am here to find the Truth. In everything we all do in life. That includes in the political spectrum of the internet. Of course, I take everyone's "truth" with a grain of salt. As I should. What you tell me is true...I always investigate. Not because, I don't believe you. It's because, I don't always believe in the source that is provided as such.

I welcome all comments - as long as they are respectful and decent thinking.

For now, you can all call me "Ichigo". Hope to "meet" some great people and minds here.

Ichigo!

Welcome. Stay away from rule 12b

If you want the truth then just follow my posts

Back