Hey!

You sure it wasn't just editing posts? I thought I got right to it when I used that sock to show USfreedom911 how wrong he was. Normally when I see troll socks their thank and groan count stay at zero.

Oh, I dunno. I'm not the sock-spotting expert. More of a rank amateur. lol

I'll keep this simple and maybe sweet!

Where is a great place where you won't be censored for speaking your mind? I am sure it is here. I just joined a few hours ago. But I have been reading a lot of the posts/comments so I can get a feel what I am getting myself into. It's hard to find the Truth, when folks on both sides bicker and really don't solve any problems. Everyone wants Truth. But also, everyone has their own version of what the Truth lies. Especially, when it comes to President Trump, Covid-19, the riots and George Floyd. But at the same time, people "think" that they can get sources they rely as Truth. But is it really the Truth? Especially, when one person uses the same source over and over - I mean, as a biased sense.

I am here to find the Truth. In everything we all do in life. That includes in the political spectrum of the internet. Of course, I take everyone's "truth" with a grain of salt. As I should. What you tell me is true...I always investigate. Not because, I don't believe you. It's because, I don't always believe in the source that is provided as such.

I welcome all comments - as long as they are respectful and decent thinking.

For now, you can all call me "Ichigo". Hope to "meet" some great people and minds here.

Ichigo!

If you are a true truth seeker, good for you. We need more of those people in the world.

Well, now that USF has abandoned you, Ichy can be your new Best Friend.

Well, it will have to be a threesome between Stevie, Toxic, and Itchy. Have you SEEN the passion flowing between Stevie and his new "experienced" lover, Toxic? Wow... who KNEW that the BBB could attract and hook a younger man who I'm sure must be super hot even though he's in his 50s and lives with his sister. They DO have fake careers, adoration for Trump, and racism in common. :loveu: :laugh:

Well, it will have to be a threesome between Stevie, Toxic, and Itchy. Have you SEEN the passion flowing between Stevie and his new "experienced" lover, Toxic? Wow... who KNEW that the BBB could attract and hook a younger man who I'm sure must be super hot even though he's in his 50s and lives with his sister. They DO have fake careers, adoration for Trump, and racism in common. :loveu: :laugh:

You are SO fucking lame, Owl Turd Lady. What IS your I.Q.? 70? 75? Your posts are just DREADFUL.:palm:

If you are a true truth seeker, good for you. We need more of those people in the world.

Hey, domer, my buddy, THAT was a wonderful post. I hope you're doing well up there in Idaho, I'm doing VERY well here in Indiana. The Wu Flu lock down has been lifted from pretty much all businesses here in Valparaiso. I was out late afternoon today and things seemed to be almost back to normal. Most workers were wearing masks, and about 50% customers were wearing them. I saw quite a few people walking, jogging, or riding bikes. Most of these people were mask-free. I wore a mask when I went into our local library and into our local Barnes and Nobel store. But took it off when I went into a local pizza/restaurant establishment because I ordered a nice, tall, ice cold beer to drink while I was waiting for my takeout order. All of the restaurant workers were wearing masks.

I'm trying to help you!

YOU can help ME by keeping your lame ass off these threads. I noticed you haven't denied that you live with your gay boyfriend, so it APPEARS that just MAY be true. As to ME being gay, NOPE, NEVER. The thought of two men blowing and cornholing each other DISGUSTS me. I've never f*cked anything but nice, consenting adult females in my lifetime. So, please do us ALL a favor and keep your gay ass off these threads, at least until 12AM, June 17th, when I'm leaving this wretched site, and returning only briefly each day, and returning to the MUCH better site, US Message Boards (USMB). Until then, please go f*ck yourself. Thank you.

Last edited:
YOU can help ME by keeping your lame ass off these threads. I noticed you haven't denied that you live with your gay boyfriend, so it APPEARS that just MAY be true. As to ME being gay, NOPE, NEVER. The thought of two men blowing and cornholing each other DISGUSTS me. I've never f*cked anything but nice, consenting adult females in my lifetime. So, please do us ALL a favor and keep your gay ass off these threads, at least until 12AM, June 17th, when I'm leaving this wretched site, and returning only briefly each day, and returning to the MUCH better site, US Message Boards (USMB). Until then, please go f*ck yourself. Thank you.

(deep sigh)
This is what happens when I try to help you. :(

You STILL haven't denied that you're gay, Mr. Meoff.;)

Usually when guys are this deeply concerned with another male's sexuality, it indicates great interest. Why don't you just get over the shy and ask Jack out? What's the worst that could happen? He'd tell you that he doesn't do Indiana?

Usually when guys are this deeply concerned with another male's sexuality, it indicates great interest. Why don't you just get over the shy and ask Jack out? What's the worst that could happen? He'd tell you that he doesn't do Indiana?

Hey, DUMBASS, this would NEVER happen. As I posted earlier, I've never BEEN gay, and the thought of two gay men blowing and cornholing each other DISGUSTS me. It is immoral and deemed WRONG in the Bible. And I've ALSO pointed out that our very dim little Mr. Meoff STILL has not denied that HE is gay. I think that's very telling. And of course, ESPECIALLY among liberal lunatics, people will accuse others of being or doing EXACTLY what THEY'RE guilty of. I THOUGHT you were stupid, but now I NOW it's true. Quite tragic, but HIGHLY preventable.

I'll keep this simple and maybe sweet!

Where is a great place where you won't be censored for speaking your mind? I am sure it is here. I just joined a few hours ago. But I have been reading a lot of the posts/comments so I can get a feel what I am getting myself into. It's hard to find the Truth, when folks on both sides bicker and really don't solve any problems. Everyone wants Truth. But also, everyone has their own version of what the Truth lies. Especially, when it comes to President Trump, Covid-19, the riots and George Floyd. But at the same time, people "think" that they can get sources they rely as Truth. But is it really the Truth? Especially, when one person uses the same source over and over - I mean, as a biased sense.

I am here to find the Truth. In everything we all do in life. That includes in the political spectrum of the internet. Of course, I take everyone's "truth" with a grain of salt. As I should. What you tell me is true...I always investigate. Not because, I don't believe you. It's because, I don't always believe in the source that is provided as such.

I welcome all comments - as long as they are respectful and decent thinking.

For now, you can all call me "Ichigo". Hope to "meet" some great people and minds here.

Ichigo!

Be sure in one hand and the other place is pretty close to that.
This place is good, too!

You can guess who I am by my signature, amirite? ;)

Back