Fluffy

With the heart of a gentle loving soul

Full of mischief and fun

He was an awesome being

You could never touch his greatness

So prattle on hater

He soars the stars

And you suck putin cock

Too bad it wasn't the dog that lived and you took the dirt nap.

I hope such people are allowed around here. Is anybody else around here disgruntled over something? Or is it just me.

I have to admit I am a bit disgruntled over JPP’s customer service. I wrote the owner himself “Damocles” on the poor quality of JPP’s moderators. I gave him a list grievances too. Particularly about a certain clueless moderator who is still a moderator (shows what I know.).

Anyways to his credit Damocles responded promptly and said he appreciated my letter and he would be on top of it!

That was in 2009. Heard back from him on it in 2017. Said he was still working on it.

I’m so disgruntled about it that I might write another letter.

Lotta meth in the great Midwest. Amiright!

Their used to be. Haven’t paid much attention to that issue in recent years. It was mostly a big problem in the Southern part of the State along the Ohio river in Hillbilly country.

It’s why I keep claiming Trump had it all wrong. If a wall needs to be built on one of this nations borders it’s on the North side of the Ohio river as them hilljacks are a far bigger social and crime problem then illegal Mexicans by far. They are far and away the biggest drag down on the State of Ohio economically and socially.

I’ve also cleaned up a number of illegal meth labs in my career, though that was when I was working in North Carolina. To give you an idea how bad these were the cops would stay out and not collect evidence until we had cleaned the place up to make it safe. We would have to wait till a DEA Agent trained in hazmat would arrive.

Amazing more of these clowns didn’t kill themselves. You’d have to be insane to use Meth from a street lab.

Last edited:
Back