Hi. I am disgruntled.

He is not gone. He periodically tells us why he cannot post his beliefs on here although he has never tried. I haven't seen anybody on JPP prohibited from expressing his views.

Like him, you spend pages telling us why you can't tell us the truth, but you have never tried to do so. JUST DO IT!

Are we supposed to ask you what the other message board is?

Who is this other person you speak of who isn't gone. And says he can't post his beliefs. Though I'm no fan of "beliefs." What I deal in are facts. I will look for any of his threads. You also say you want me to speak the truth. Well I will lay some on you. While I was thinking of it, I also looked up the person who wrote it. He used to be here. But was insulted and given the boot for speaking the truth. His name was cultsmasher. Apparently cultists don't like their cults smashed.

What I will give you a link to is a book 100 pages long with many pictures. A couple of the pictures are memes that I can't find any source to. (Well, nobody's perfect) One is of Jacob Rothschild saying that his family was worth over 500 trillion dollars. The other is of David Rockefeller saying that the candidates he spoke of were his puppets. And of some of the others, for obvious reasons, there is no actual proof that they said those things. It is a word of mouth thing. Such as Trump calling those in the military suckers and losers. Or LBJ saying "I'll have those "N's" voting democrat for the next 200 years." Here is the link for the information you request. Feel free to bring up anything it says here. I wouldn't try it. Maybe you could get away with it. I am willing to discuss whatever you post.

online.fliphtml5.com/syqq/qdlm/

As for asking what that other forum is, I doubt if I would be able to tell you what it is. At another forum I told somebody what it was in a PM. They banned me for doing so.

Dear fucking idiot

Do you even understand freedom of speech in the constitution you fucking dip shit?

There is no law that forced people to pay attention to idiots like you

You choose to be a racist

No be forced you to be a racist

The world hates racists

Haven you figured that out yet ass miner?

Racists are in fact the most hated people on the planet

Not Jewish people

It black people

Not Latinos

Racists are the most hated people because their ideas are based in utter stupidity and come from people who replace their lack of self esteem with hate of everyone who isn’t brain dead and worthless like themselves

You are the most hated people on earth

And you chose that idiot

Hope down into the sewer before the boot comes for you idiot

While you are down there try reading the constitution

Fuck you very much

You're the fucking idiot. Need proof? Here it is. You say what you say about me. Obviously, you don't like what I say. But you don't just put me on ignore. Proof can't get any more rock solid than that.

You hurt with your words

He tries to hurt but, like his entire life, he fails simply because they’re words, not action.

The interesting part for me is that such hateful posts often reveal the mindset of the poster be they are racist, misogynist, bully, etc.

The more person posts the more they reveal their heart, their mindset, their education level, mental stability, etc.

Except for the pure/near pure trolls*, people who actually discuss issues can’t help be reveal these parts of their personality.

*those who are scared shitless of revealing anything about themselves while hating on others.

Who is this other person you speak of who isn't gone. And says he can't post his beliefs. Though I'm no fan of "beliefs." What I deal in are facts. I will look for any of his threads. You also say you want me to speak the truth. Well I will lay some on you. While I was thinking of it, I also looked up the person who wrote it. He used to be here. But was insulted and given the boot for speaking the truth. His name was cultsmasher. Apparently cultists don't like their cults smashed.

What I will give you a link to is a book 100 pages long with many pictures. A couple of the pictures are memes that I can't find any source to. (Well, nobody's perfect) One is of Jacob Rothschild saying that his family was worth over 500 trillion dollars. The other is of David Rockefeller saying that the candidates he spoke of were his puppets. And of some of the others, for obvious reasons, there is no actual proof that they said those things. It is a word of mouth thing. Such as Trump calling those in the military suckers and losers. Or LBJ saying "I'll have those "N's" voting democrat for the next 200 years." Here is the link for the information you request. Feel free to bring up anything it says here. I wouldn't try it. Maybe you could get away with it. I am willing to discuss whatever you post.

online.fliphtml5.com/syqq/qdlm/

As for asking what that other forum is, I doubt if I would be able to tell you what it is. At another forum I told somebody what it was in a PM. They banned me for doing so.

See, that wasn't hard. You told us your facts and nobody banned you.

Cultmaster was not the previous poster. I don't remember his name but I assumed it was you because they used the exact same approach that he was being denied his free speech. I don't think your speech was being denied by that booklet.

Whoever it was sent that exact book which is a disgusting essay of racist, anti-Jewish, white supremacist trash suggesting we kill other races and what a mistake we made by not backing Hitler. Nobody considers these "facts."

“Everything I told you so far, you can just take as god telling telling you to kill niggers, sand niggers, jews, spics or some worthless non-white.”

He tries to hurt but, like his entire life, he fails simply because they’re words, not action.

The interesting part for me is that such hateful posts often reveal the mindset of the poster be they are racist, misogynist, bully, etc.

The more person posts the more they reveal their heart, their mindset, their education level, mental stability, etc.

Except for the pure/near pure trolls*, people who actually discuss issues can’t help be reveal these parts of their personality.

*those who are scared shitless of revealing anything about themselves while hating on others.
That's how I see this one.

That's how I see this one.
Agreed. There’s no doubt in my mind that Fucktify is both a troll and a sock…in addition to being a cowardly dumbass.

What I’m not certain about is his primary account. There’s only a handful of completely worthless fuckwits on JPP to whom this sock could belong. The more he posts, the more likely I’ll figure it out :)

See, that wasn't hard. You told us your facts and nobody banned you.

Cultmaster was not the previous poster. I don't remember his name but I assumed it was you because they used the exact same approach that he was being denied his free speech. I don't think your speech was being denied by that booklet.

Whoever it was sent that exact book which is a disgusting essay of racist, anti-Jewish, white supremacist trash suggesting we kill other races and what a mistake we made by not backing Hitler. Nobody considers these "facts."

“Everything I told you so far, you can just take as god telling telling you to kill niggers, sand niggers, jews, spics or some worthless non-white.”

I didn't tell you anything. I just posted a link to a book where the truth was unforbidden. Limited in scope as it is. As for anything in it, I told you what I couldn't find any proof of on the internet. Which isn't saying a lot. Because I have seen things disappear from any web search. As for whatever else in the book, it is true. Beyond true. Bring up anything in it here for discussion. We can all find out what is "disgusting." The problem is, people will find out what is really disgusting. Which is themselves for believing the lies they think are true.

I didn't tell you anything. I just posted a link to a book where the truth was unforbidden.

You could have made some of those same claims on JPP without linking to the book. Nobody restricted your speech on here although when you go on private platforms they are free to restrict anything they choose. Your constitutional right of free speech only prohibits governmental restriction of your speech.

Anybody can use the link to find all the things I found disgusting.

You could have made some of those same claims on JPP without linking to the book. Nobody restricted your speech on here although when you go on private platforms they are free to restrict anything they choose. Your constitutional right of free speech only prohibits governmental restriction of your speech.

Anybody can use the link to find all the things I found disgusting.

Next, you are living in fantasy land as to what can be said on any forum. Next, there is indeed much that is disgusting in the link that I provided. But even though some things are disgusting, they are true none the less.

Agreed. There’s no doubt in my mind that Fucktify is both a troll and a sock…in addition to being a cowardly dumbass.

What I’m not certain about is his primary account. There’s only a handful of completely worthless fuckwits on JPP to whom this sock could belong. The more he posts, the more likely I’ll figure it out :)

Yep, you're a certifiable dumbass and a half. :laugh:

Next, you are living in fantasy land as to what can be said on any forum. Next, there is indeed much that is disgusting in the link that I provided. But even though some things are disgusting, they are true none the less.

So, you believe non-whites are inferior and that we should have backed Hitler in WWII?

Back