Hi. I am disgruntled.

So, you believe non-whites are inferior and that we should have backed Hitler in WWII?

You say that you looked at the book that I posted a link to. Did you look at the cover? Birds and fish along with other creatures stick with their own kind. In either small numbers or in large numbers. That is just the way of nature. Nature has always worked that way because that is the right way to be. So any talk of superiority or inferiority is just a bullshit issue. Though to answer your question, Whites are undeniably superior. For example, how many White Americans are trying to sneak into mexico. Or how many White Europeans are trying to sneak into Africa or the Middle East. So consider the issue settled. Also, anything our government does to the contrary of the nature I mentioned is filthy human experimentation. And unfortunately, what American business interests are in favor of.

Next, if only you knew any real history. Russian communists in total are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people. I don't know if that includes the 15 to 55 million who starved to death in the Chinese communist famine. Because communist China would never have happened if we hadn't supported the Russians. Neither would the Korean war. Or the Vietnamese war. There were also at least a couple of occasions where we came close to destroying the world in a nuclear conflict with the Russians. Even today Putin is talking about using nuclear weapons. We would have been so much better off in backing Hitler instead of Russia that it is INCREDIBLE!!!! (Also, the holocaust is bullshit)

You say that you looked at the book that I posted a link to. Did you look at the cover? Birds and fish along with other creatures stick with their own kind. In either small numbers or in large numbers. That is just the way of nature. Nature has always worked that way because that is the right way to be. So any talk of superiority or inferiority is just a bullshit issue. Though to answer your question, Whites are undeniably superior. For example, how many White Americans are trying to sneak into mexico. Or how many White Europeans are trying to sneak into Africa or the Middle East. So consider the issue settled. Also, anything our government does to the contrary of the nature I mentioned is filthy human experimentation. And unfortunately, what American business interests are in favor of.

Next, if only you knew any real history. Russian communists in total are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people. I don't know if that includes the 15 to 55 million who starved to death in the Chinese communist famine. Because communist China would never have happened if we hadn't supported the Russians. Neither would the Korean war. Or the Vietnamese war. There were also at least a couple of occasions where we came close to destroying the world in a nuclear conflict with the Russians. Even today Putin is talking about using nuclear weapons. We would have been so much better off in backing Hitler instead of Russia that it is INCREDIBLE!!!! (Also, the holocaust is bullshit)

Thanks. See, nobody censored your comments despite claiming that you don't have free speech.

Hmmm... sounds like this guy may be a "disgruntled" racist jackwipe all butt hurt over the fact that his "kind" is turning into a minority in this nation (both as a racist and as a white guy).

Hmmm... sounds like this guy may be a "disgruntled" racist jackwipe all butt hurt over the fact that his "kind" is turning into a minority in this nation (both as a racist and as a white guy).

In part, you are right. You also say "racist" like it was a bad thing. Racism or hatred wouldn't even exist unless there was a damn good evolutionary reason for it. I am also against our country being invaded by illegals. I could also go into the tens of thousands of White children who have been murdered by blacks in this country. All that aside, does ANYTHING bother you?

In part, you are right. You also say "racist" like it was a bad thing. Racism or hatred wouldn't even exist unless there was a damn good evolutionary reason for it. I am also against our country being invaded by illegals. I could also go into the tens of thousands of White children who have been murdered by blacks in this country. All that aside, does ANYTHING bother you?

Suck that Putin cock traitor

Back