Hi. I am disgruntled.

So according to Dutch a "real man " has anal sex with another man!
Does that mean only Gay men are "real men"?
If you waste one second trying to attribute meaning to a Dutch Uncle post, your time can't be very valuable, DoH.

Mason has a bug up his ass because I humbled him twice today. Now he’s switched accounts thinking no one recognize the switch.

You two go well together. LOL

Speaking of liars who keep promising to put me on their ignore list…..

Mother of fucking Christ, you're fucking stupid. I've had you on my ignore list on three or four fucking occasions.
Periodically, I get rid of the whole list and then gradually start it up again.

I know this isn't particularly interesting, but nevertheless, a normal functioning person who's been told this three times or more would remember it.
It's your stupidity more than your despicable values that's more annoying, and while I don't think either is your fault,
you really did have buzzard luck when it came to genes. Poor fuck.

Mother of fucking Christ, you're fucking stupid. I've had you on my ignore list on three or four fucking occasions…
No one can quit me for long. Even your fellow slimy, bigoted cocksuckers who keep me on ignore can’t avoid mentioning me or thanking others for trolling me. It’s a compliment to be in the minds of so many fucking immoral morons like yourself. :)

The other Kindle needs charged! Your only humiliation was your own!When you had to troll when bested!
Are you a "real man" Dutch?
QED

I’m a real renaissance man if that’s what you’re asking.

Renaissance-men-galileo_df13b3f500.jpg

No one can quit me for long. Even your fellow slimy, bigoted cocksuckers who keep me on ignore can’t avoid mentioning me or thanking others for trolling me. It’s a compliment to be in the minds of so many fucking immoral morons like yourself. :)

QED

Having an exaggerated value of your own worth is a gift that nature gives deficient people like yourself to help you get by, Oom.

I do feel bad for you--
and as an aside, "bad" and not "badly" is grammatically correct because feel is a connecting verb--
but your genetic deficiencies cannot be blamed on me so it's only a little bit bad.

https://helpfulprofessor.com/renaissance-man/
17 Top Renaissance Man Characteristics You Need!
A renaissance man is defined as a man with well-rounded skills in cognitive, physical and social pursuits. The term came about during the Renaissance and emerged from the humanist tradition. Traditionally, Renaissance men were excellent philosophers but also strong, handsome and charismatic. We sometimes call a Renaissance Man a ‘polymath’.

Having an exaggerated value of your own worth is a gift that nature gives deficient people like yourself to help you get by, Oom.

I do feel bad for you--
and as an aside, "bad" and not "badly" is grammatically correct because feel is a connecting verb--
but your genetic deficiencies cannot be blamed on me so it's only a little bit bad.
Go look in a mirror when you say that, NiftyNumbnuts. :)

Go look in a mirror when you say that, NiftyNumbnuts. :)

I shaved this morning--my Roman predecessors, after all, taught Europeans to shave and have neat haircuts--
and the image in the glass was a rather pleasing appearing mature Italian gentleman.

Were I you, needing to avoid mirrors at all costs, I guess I'd have a Taliban beard too.
You've posted photos, Oom, although nobody can imagine why.

I shaved this morning--my Roman predecessors, after all, taught Europeans to shave and have neat haircuts--
and the image in the glass was a rather pleasing appearing mature Italian gentleman.

Were I you, needing to avoid mirrors at all costs, I guess I'd have a Taliban beard too.
You've posted photos, Oom, although nobody can imagine why.

You forgot to mention how much you hate crackers and want to see them enslaved by your Yankee blue bloods. :thup:

Fuck right off racist

And then fuck right of again

The world hates you racists

We will stomp you into the gutter and then kick you into the sewer where you belong
You may be a day or two late, evince; Fucktify waddled off like he had a beer bottle shoved up his ass….then appears to have returned to his original username. LOL

I'm just amusing myself at the expense of the sheeple around here. Many claim to want to know the truth. But nobody really does. You want the truth?

View attachment 22416

Also, I did give proboards a shot. I created a forum through them intended for freedom of speech. I started a thread in which I spoke the truth. They deleted my forum.

Dear fucking idiot

Do you even understand freedom of speech in the constitution you fucking dip shit?

There is no law that forced people to pay attention to idiots like you

You choose to be a racist

No be forced you to be a racist

The world hates racists

Haven you figured that out yet ass miner?

Racists are in fact the most hated people on the planet

Not Jewish people

It black people

Not Latinos

Racists are the most hated people because their ideas are based in utter stupidity and come from people who replace their lack of self esteem with hate of everyone who isn’t brain dead and worthless like themselves

You are the most hated people on earth

And you chose that idiot

Hope down into the sewer before the boot comes for you idiot

While you are down there try reading the constitution

Fuck you very much

Whut!??? They’re half the fun of JPP!
If I didn't ignore half of this board, I would be confrontational 90% of the time, and have intelligent discussion 10% of the time. I have Dummkopf on ignore out of pity, but the others are fucking morons for the sake of being morons.

All bigoted cowards and liars have similar personalities/viewpoints regardless of their age, gender, nationality or any other variable. It’s their hate that links them.
True, but this sock jumped right out of the gate with the most idiotic claims out there. Trolling, as it were.

True, but this sock jumped right out of the gate with the most idiotic claims out there. Trolling, as it were.

Isn’t that the primary purpose of a sock; to harass others without fear of recrimination on their main account? Cowardly, yes, but what troll isn’t a coward at heart?

One tell for me is how quickly a “newbie” snaps in onto a new forum. Most people test the waters a bit because they aren’t sure where the lines are drawn. Rules are rules, but each forum has its own idiosyncrasies. A fact which most people recognize….especially if they’ve already been banned on another forum or three.

Someone who quickly grasps the rules, as Fucktify did, yet doesn’t appear all that bright indicates a sock to me.

If I didn't ignore half of this board, I would be confrontational 90% of the time, and have intelligent discussion 10% of the time. I have Dummkopf on ignore out of pity, but the others are fucking morons for the sake of being morons.

Each to their own.

Personally, I like to collect info on members. Each post is an indicator. Even if it’s the same thing over and over again like Sybil AKA Into the Night/IBDaMann/gfm7151. How could I figure out they were all the same person if I had them on ignore?

Each to their own.

Personally, I like to collect info on members. Each post is an indicator. Even if it’s the same thing over and over again like Sybil AKA Into the Night/IBDaMann/gfm7151. How could I figure out they were all the same person if I had them on ignore?
Yes. Others on the numerous boards I've been on were always better at outing socks than I am.

The other side of your coin is...I have all of the above on ignore, so it doesn't matter who they are.

Although, I keep gfm around so that I can post 'this won't age well' every so often. Otherwise, I just scroll.

Yes. Others on the numerous boards I've been on were always better at outing socks than I am.

The other side of your coin is...I have all of the above on ignore, so it doesn't matter who they are.

Although, I keep gfm around so that I can post 'this won't age well' every so often. Otherwise, I just scroll.

Each to their own brand of fun….the key point is having fun. :)

Back