Hi. I am disgruntled.

A "slave forum" is a forum where freedom of speech isn't allowed. You are at one now. Believe it or don't.
Seriously? If that’s what you really believe, why not leave and start your own?

Here’s a link: https://www.proboards.com/

There’s already one JPP paranoid schizophrenic there. He has three socks on JPP: Into the Night/IBDaMann/gfm7175 AKA Sybil for short. You should PM him for advice. :thup:

Like Fuck Off? Go fuck yourself you stupid cowardly piece of shit cocksucking cunt? Who’s the slave, cocksucker? You or me? I won’t fuck off but a lame-ass dipshit like yourself has most certainly been told to fuck off by everyone you know.

Check you spelling. Then try again.

She should tell you bend over and let your slave master to fuck you in your fat, lazy ass. That’s what spineless cucks like you do, isn’t it, cocksucker? Bend over and let a real man fuck your tender, hairless ass? :rofl2:

I'm white and I'm not subjugated--not by corporations, liberals or conservatives, government, minorities, or anybody else. I don't whine about being a victim.

How are you subjugated?

So you think. But does a member of a cult think that they're a member of a cult? Next, how am I subjugated? Well one way is that I wouldn't be allowed to tell you how I am subjugated. Believe me, I know what I speak of. I was banned at another forum just for telling somebody in a PM where the truth could be discussed. If you can't even speak freely in a PM, doing so out in the open forum certainly wouldn't be allowed. This forum is no different than that other one. Except in that the other one has a far larger membership.

You have not been stopped from saying anything. You complain about not being able to express certain views instead of spending your time expressing those views. Tell us what you want to say...

We had this same discussion when you were going by a different user name.

If you had this same discussion with some other member, where is he. Why is he gone. And you want me to say what I might say? Are you kidding?

Next, how am I subjugated? Well one way is that I wouldn't be allowed to tell you how I am subjugated.

Why don't you post it (how you are subjugated) into one of these little boxes. You would be free to do what you keep claiming what you cannot do.

Seriously? If that’s what you really believe, why not leave and start your own?

Here’s a link: https://www.proboards.com/

There’s already one JPP paranoid schizophrenic there. He has three socks on JPP: Into the Night/IBDaMann/gfm7175 AKA Sybil for short. You should PM him for advice. :thup:

I'm just amusing myself at the expense of the sheeple around here. Many claim to want to know the truth. But nobody really does. You want the truth?

You Can't Handle The Truth!.jpg

Also, I did give proboards a shot. I created a forum through them intended for freedom of speech. I started a thread in which I spoke the truth. They deleted my forum.

Like Fuck Off? Go fuck yourself you stupid cowardly piece of shit cocksucking cunt? Who’s the slave, cocksucker? You or me? I won’t fuck off but a lame-ass dipshit like yourself has most certainly been told to fuck off by everyone you know.

Enough of you gayboy. Welcome to ignore land.

If you had this same discussion with some other member, where is he. Why is he gone. And you want me to say what I might say? Are you kidding?

He is not gone. He periodically tells us why he cannot post his beliefs on here although he has never tried. I haven't seen anybody on JPP prohibited from expressing his views.

Like him, you spend pages telling us why you can't tell us the truth, but you have never tried to do so. JUST DO IT!

Are we supposed to ask you what the other message board is?

You have not been stopped from saying anything. You complain about not being able to express certain views instead of spending your time expressing those views. Tell us what you want to say...

We had this same discussion when you were going by a different user name.

Fucktify; you keep proving you’re a chickenshit cuck. Whose cock do you suck so much that you believe you’re a slave?

I'm set back by the blasé approach to politics by my fellow Democrats.

We seem to let the Republicans bamboozle us and take advantage of us.

I suppose I have had to learn the hard way to fight fire- with fire!

And for me- turn-about is fair play! If the Republicans throw a pie into my face- I squash one right back in their face!

What I think the Republicans need is a taste of their own medicine!

How did we let the Republicans cheat us out of TWO SUPREME COURT JUSTICE PICKS?

How did we ever allow the SUPREME COURT TO SELECT A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT FOR US?

How many times are we going to win the popular vote- but still lose the presidential race- WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

It's like playing cards with a stacked deck full of Trump cards- stacked in Trump's favor!

So no- I do not accept any of this! I am certainly not complacent with the Republicans making up the rules as they go and moving the goalposts wherever they want.

Democracy is worth fighting for- and we must fight for it!

If we don't win these Mid-Terms- Democracy will be lost forever because clearly the Republicans will be loading up Congress with TRUMPTARDED GOONS and we will become an instant autocracy in 2024!
Whereas everything you say is true, there is absolutely nothing to be done about it. Kids were warned in '16 that this was coming, but they still either refused to vote, or voted third party.

Sure...the election came down to a handful of votes in a very few states, but I personally know a woman who lives in Pa and simply refused to vote at all.

Yes...two party system sucks. Sure...the filibuster should be done away with. Living by ones convictions always comes with pain. Those who voted Third Party in '16 made a statement. I hope none of them need an abortion in the future.

Or healthcare. Or equal rights protections.

Oh. You mean the rule that says anybody can say any sort of anti-White bullshit that they want? But if you say anything pro-White, you just aren't allowed? They can shove that rule up their ass.
It's obvious from your first post that you are a moron.

This post proves you are a fucking moron.

He is not gone. He periodically tells us why he cannot post his beliefs on here although he has never tried. I haven't seen anybody on JPP prohibited from expressing his views.

Like him, you spend pages telling us why you can't tell us the truth, but you have never tried to do so. JUST DO IT!

Are we supposed to ask you what the other message board is?
Agreed. Fucktify is just a lame cuck fantasizing he’s a slave….presumably so he can suck cock and claim he was “forced” to be a cocksucker because he’s a “slave”. LOL

Back