Hi. I am disgruntled.

Oh goodie... just what this forum needs: Another victim-minded old white guy who is now so butt-hurt and discriminated against because he has to see other ppl do well too. :laugh:
It’s amazing how many victims JPP has who whine about being wronged by society. Personally, I think they are all gutless wonders with spines that have turned to jelly.

I hope such people are allowed around here. Is anybody else around here disgruntled over something? Or is it just me.

It takes at least some modicum of intellect to identify a problem.

Those here who don't recognize this nation's rapid descent into dystopia clearly have no intellect at all.
I very strongly believe that they have devolved into sub-human mutants.

When you have 74,000,000 "people" voting for Donald Pigfucker Trump and don't see a problem, then you are no longer a fully functional human being.
When you have a SCOTUS striving to make A Handmaid's Tale into real life and don't recognize a problem, than you don't have two functioning brain cells interacting to form a thought.
That's self-evident.

It’s amazing how many victims JPP has who whine about being wronged by society. Personally, I think they are all gutless wonders with spines that have turned to jelly.

Funny, isn't it, how certain RW talking heads deplore the "feminization" of white males in America. What that really means is that they're deeply unhappy that now they have to share. For over 200 years they've had it made in the shade. They controlled all the property, they were the only ones who could vote, they were the heads of govt., church, business. They wore their power like a velvet cloak. Doors opened before them like magic. But not any more. Tsk.

Funny, isn't it, how certain RW talking heads deplore the "feminization" of white males in America. What that really means is that they're deeply unhappy that now they have to share. For over 200 years they've had it made in the shade. They controlled all the property, they were the only ones who could vote, they were the heads of govt., church, business. They wore their power like a velvet cloak. Doors opened before them like magic. But not any more. Tsk.

It’s worse; they’re like spoiled children who not only don’t want to share, but want to be mothered by all women for the rest of their lives. Completely lacking in masculinity.

They whine about being castrated by “feminazis” when the reality is that they’ve emasculated themselves by whining about it.

The truth. For those who love lies, there is no acceptable way of saying it at a slave forum. Truth is hate to those who hate the truth.

For those who are both pussified and delusional, claiming we are all slaves is an excuse to avoid the responsibility of being a free man.

It’s worse; they’re like spoiled children who not only don’t want to share, but want to be mothered by all women for the rest of their lives. Completely lacking in masculinity.

They whine about being castrated by “feminazis” when the reality is that they’ve emasculated themselves by whining about it.

:hand: :hand: :hand:

No doubt they'd think my married son and sons-in-law are wimps because they carry their share of the household tasks, kid stuff, and other of life's necessities and don't dump it all on their wives. IMO they are real men.

Oom gets to offer an opinion on masculinity?
And Owl applauds it?

That what dropping your ignore list gets you--a trip to the Twilight Zone.

It looks all the world like the Chinese are conducting the implosion of America from the inside.

It is either that or suicide of a nation, of the American Dream.

Either way America is over as a great power.

China is imploding themselves from the inside right now with lockdowns.

They actually weld people into their apartments.

:hand: :hand: :hand:

No doubt they'd think my married son and sons-in-law are wimps because they carry their share of the household tasks, kid stuff, and other of life's necessities and don't dump it all on their wives. IMO they are real men.

Thanks and agreed; they think being a man is to subjugate all women including the one they claim to love and their own daughters. Is there any doubt most would love to return to the days of selling off their daughters to whomever can pay the price?

BTW, where did the new fucking moron go? Did he run off? Return to his main account? Get jailed on a DUI last night? Inquiring people want to know. LOL

Back