Hi. I am disgruntled.

It looks all the world like the Chinese are conducting the implosion of America from the inside.

It is either that or suicide of a nation, of the American Dream.

Either way America is over as a great power.
What the fuck are you babbling about, #10?

What the fuck are you babbling about, #10?

TTuRybW.jpg

LOL

Somehow I doubt #10 is drinking the good stuff every day. His little group strike me as “bottom shelf” people. :thup:

When we went into bankruptcy I largely switched to military hooch because money was a problem. I expected to switch out of it post bankruptcy but I still drink a fair amount as it is so cheap and pretty darn good. I expect at some point soon that AAFES will be forced to raise prices a lot on the argument that their quality/cheap prices encourage drinking.

For the record I have been a heavy drinker since the age of 19. I do not regret it. I groove with Hitch "I have gotten more out of it then it has taken from me". He said this post cancer.

It would be interesting to know how many people here regularly post drunk or fucked up on drugs....I suspect quite a lot....that this does not make one special.

Huh. I must be gruntled then.

Personally, I am still disgruntled over the fact that Donald Trump and his Conspirators to overthrow the election, have not been indicted and prosecuted already.

I don't know any Democrat who is not disgruntled about this!

I know Hawkeye post drunk all the time, especially late night,early morning

The worst in my not very humble opinion are the ones who are strung out on opioids .

They tend to not have anything to offer, and they tend to be unpleasant.

I am a happy drunk, always have been.

My dad was too..

Back