Hi. I am disgruntled.

Personally, I am still disgruntled over the fact that Donald Trump and his Conspirators to overthrow the election, have not been indicted and prosecuted already.

I don't know any Democrat who is not disgruntled about this!
Acceptance is the key. We knew the S.Court would look like this in November '16. We knew Roe would be overturned. We knew that nothing would get past this Senate with Manchin caucusing/fundraising with the Republicans.

We know that this nation is headed straight into the shitter, as more than half of the states have passed voter suppression/voter denial laws.

I can't stay angry every day. It's not healthy.

Acceptance is the key. We knew the S.Court would look like this in November '16. We knew Roe would be overturned. We knew that nothing would get past this Senate with Manchin caucusing/fundraising with the Republicans.

We know that this nation is headed straight into the shitter, as more than half of the states have passed voter suppression/voter denial laws.

I can't stay angry every day. It's not healthy.

I'm set back by the blasé approach to politics by my fellow Democrats.

We seem to let the Republicans bamboozle us and take advantage of us.

I suppose I have had to learn the hard way to fight fire- with fire!

And for me- turn-about is fair play! If the Republicans throw a pie into my face- I squash one right back in their face!

What I think the Republicans need is a taste of their own medicine!

How did we let the Republicans cheat us out of TWO SUPREME COURT JUSTICE PICKS?

How did we ever allow the SUPREME COURT TO SELECT A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT FOR US?

How many times are we going to win the popular vote- but still lose the presidential race- WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

It's like playing cards with a stacked deck full of Trump cards- stacked in Trump's favor!

So no- I do not accept any of this! I am certainly not complacent with the Republicans making up the rules as they go and moving the goalposts wherever they want.

Democracy is worth fighting for- and we must fight for it!

If we don't win these Mid-Terms- Democracy will be lost forever because clearly the Republicans will be loading up Congress with TRUMPTARDED GOONS and we will become an instant autocracy in 2024!

Last edited:
Only by Pedo Party white people like the Pedophile Donald Trump, et al.

PS: Please read the rules before replying. Specifically 12B.

Oh. You mean the rule that says anybody can say any sort of anti-White bullshit that they want? But if you say anything pro-White, you just aren't allowed? They can shove that rule up their ass.

Oh. You mean the rule that says anybody can say any sort of anti-White bullshit that they want? But if you say anything pro-White, you just aren't allowed? They can shove that rule up their ass.
Lol, what exactly do you say that is pro white? I think it depends on what you say and how you say it.

1l825l.jpg

I'm not a Trump supporter.

Oh goodie... just what this forum needs: Another victim-minded old white guy who is now so butt-hurt and discriminated against because he has to see other ppl do well too. :laugh:

When we went into bankruptcy I largely switched to military hooch because money was a problem. I expected to switch out of it post bankruptcy but I still drink a fair amount as it is so cheap and pretty darn good. I expect at some point soon that AAFES will be forced to raise prices a lot on the argument that their quality/cheap prices encourage drinking.

Dude, get a clue; the only reason military liquor (and other items) is so cheap is that there are no government taxes on it.

If alcohol becomes too much of a problem then they will do the same as they did with cigarettes and Playboy: stop selling it.

Are you saying you can’t scream “NIGGER!” whenever you like? What kind of cowardly dipshit dumbass are you?

EDIT: PS, if you need help finding some fellow racist cowards, liars and other assorted dipshits, there are several on JPP. Almost all of them are Trump supporters.

Last edited:
One of the reasons you call it bullshit is because saying otherwise isn't allowed. Enjoy your stupidity.
What’s not allowed, dumbass? Lemme guess; you’re a bitter, lonely elderly Euro-American male who never went to college, has a few divorces and now spend your time waiting to die in Trailer Park Hell. Am I close?

Dude, get a clue; the only reason military liquor (and other items) is so cheap is that there are no government taxes on it.

If alcohol becomes too much of a problem then they will do the same as they did with cigarettes and Playboy: stop selling it.

I said that the quality/price equation is excellent, and I am right....which tends to be the case.

If you could quote me less that would be awesome.

You are nowhere near my league.

The truth. For those who love lies, there is no acceptable way of saying it at a slave forum. Truth is hate to those who hate the truth.
What the fuck is a “slave forum”? Is it something that appears after 5PM or is it something that appears after sundown?

Back