Hi. I am disgruntled.

These days it is White people who are being subjugated.

I'm white and I'm not subjugated--not by corporations, liberals or conservatives, government, minorities, or anybody else. I don't whine about being a victim.

How are you subjugated?

Oh. You mean the rule that says anybody can say any sort of anti-White bullshit that they want? But if you say anything pro-White, you just aren't allowed? They can shove that rule up their ass.

You have not been stopped from saying anything. You complain about not being able to express certain views instead of spending your time expressing those views. Tell us what you want to say...

We had this same discussion when you were going by a different user name.

I'm white and I'm not subjugated--not by corporations, liberals or conservatives, government, minorities, or anybody else. I don't whine about being a victim.

How are you subjugated?
It’s only the Euro-American male losers who feel subjugated because they are too pussified to accept responsibility for their own failures so they blame others.

Sad, but losers like fortify exist in the bottom third of American society.

China is imploding themselves from the inside right now with lockdowns.

They actually weld people into their apartments.

I do think that the Party has likely made a huge error with their zero COVID policy. The only way they have not is if Geert is right that every time the jabbed see SARS-COV2 our immune systems become more wrecked, and that eventually there will be mass casualties of the jabbed.

https://www.voiceforscienceandsolid...ron-based-c-19-vaccine-make-things-even-worse

I do think that the Party has likely made a huge error with their zero COVID policy. The only way they have not is if Geert is right that every time the jabbed see SARS-COV2 our immune systems become more wrecked, and that eventually there will be mass casualties of the jabbed.

https://www.voiceforscienceandsolid...ron-based-c-19-vaccine-make-things-even-worse

talking-blah.gif

STFU, China shill bad liver retard. If you think Russian equipment is bad? China's is worse. ;)

Gone back to his old forum or just his original account? Maybe he was arrested for something and can’t reply?

My Goodness, what a clueless fucktard you are. :palm:

Do you know who OP is? If so, say so in the next reply you make, motherfucker. If not, you're a fucking tard and..a 2x tard.

Personally I think you're a 5x tard, IMO.

My Goodness, what a clueless fucktard you are. :palm:

Do you know who OP is? If so, say so in the next reply you make, motherfucker. If not, you're a fucking tard and..a 2x tard.

Personally I think you're a 5x tard, IMO.
The hate is strong in your today, Matt. Sometimes that indicates guilt.

No, I have no idea who the OP is because he ran off before I could observe more of his posts. Do you know who he is? Regardless if you do, you seem compatible with each other: bitter, elderly hateful racists.

6fajhv.gif

Are you saying you can’t scream “NIGGER!” whenever you like? What kind of cowardly dipshit dumbass are you?

EDIT: PS, if you need help finding some fellow racist cowards, liars and other assorted dipshits, there are several on JPP. Almost all of them are Trump supporters.

You seem just to get stupider and stupider.

What’s not allowed, dumbass? Lemme guess; you’re a bitter, lonely elderly Euro-American male who never went to college, has a few divorces and now spend your time waiting to die in Trailer Park Hell. Am I close?

What I said is true. Deal with it.

The hate is strong in your today, Matt. Sometimes that indicates guilt.

No, I have no idea who the OP is because he ran off before I could observe more of his posts. Do you know who he is? Regardless if you do, you seem compatible with each other: bitter, elderly hateful racists.

6fajhv.gif

You fail, fucktard Dutchy! You are totally oblivious and fucktarded.

Please just go fuck yourself with a cactus and die. You know you want to.

You're not good for anything else.

It takes at least some modicum of intellect to identify a problem.

Those here who don't recognize this nation's rapid descent into dystopia clearly have no intellect at all.
I very strongly believe that they have devolved into sub-human mutants.

When you have 74,000,000 "people" voting for Donald Pigfucker Trump and don't see a problem, then you are no longer a fully functional human being.
When you have a SCOTUS striving to make A Handmaid's Tale into real life and don't recognize a problem, than you don't have two functioning brain cells interacting to form a thought.
That's self-evident.

It is as easy as rolling off a logs to identify a problem. Being able to speak it at a forum is nearly impossible. Giving the solution at any forum IS impossible. Let me give you an example. Illegal immigrants are a problem. You can say so at a forum. Offering a workable solution at any forum isn't allowed. What is a workable solution? Just think of what you're not allowed to say. That is the solution.

Back