Hi, I'm Ted

Watch out Dixie may go "bull"istic and start posting thread after thread about insulted he is.

Dix will probably use big words he does not understand. And lots of them, he thinks verbosity hides his ignorance.

Yes, Maineman, AND we know that your constant ranting protests about being outed as a pedophile are because you are guilty of it. Right?

For the record, no one has ever posted anything "racist" that I have said. I am not racist, never have been racist, and will never be racist. You continually want to portray me as such, and misconstrue things to fit that perception, but that is outright slander.

he thinks verbosity hides his ignorance.

No, that would be Arnold!

Congrats "Ted" ...you made the Ignore List in less than a day! A feat previously only accomplished by 'Yellow Discipline'!

Smooth move Dix! Pretending that you don't know me, that we aren't personal friends and all that! You're a smooth operator dude!

Anyway, see you at the massage parlor tonight!

Cheers,
Ted

Dix, I noticed you seemed to drop out of Anyolds discussion on common sense. That is about the only sense I have seen you display so far :)

Yes, Maineman, AND we know that your constant ranting protests about being outed as a pedophile are because you are guilty of it. Right?

For the record, no one has ever posted anything "racist" that I have said. I am not racist, never have been racist, and will never be racist. You continually want to portray me as such, and misconstrue things to fit that perception, but that is outright slander.

he thinks verbosity hides his ignorance.

No, that would be Arnold!

you voted against a change in your state's constitution that would remove the language stating that interracial marriages were illegal.

Smooth move Dix! Pretending that you don't know me, that we aren't personal friends and all that! You're a smooth operator dude!

Anyway, see you at the massage parlor tonight!

Cheers,
Ted

Are you ever going to tell us who you are? When I troll, I say who I am afterwards. And I feel everybody should do things the exact way that I do them. So how about it? Because the curiosity is getting to me. At first I thought Tiana, but I hear a little of beefy in you. I'm usually good at this, but I can't pin you. Come on!

You know, Damo must know, from the isp. But he won't tell, because he's concerned with "privacy". When he first said that, I thought he meant just my privacy. If it's going to apply to everybody here, how does that make me special?

Looks like I have to fill out another complaint form. Though I'm starting to suspect he throws them in the garbage.

Are you ever going to tell us who you are? When I troll, I say who I am afterwards. And I feel everybody should do things the exact way that I do them. So how about it? Because the curiosity is getting to me. At first I thought Tiana, but I hear a little of beefy in you. I'm usually good at this, but I can't pin you. Come on!

??? I thought it might be you Darla....dont sweat it, just enjoy.
btw it is not I.

You know, Damo must know, from the isp. But he won't tell, because he's concerned with "privacy". When he first said that, I thought he meant just my privacy. If it's going to apply to everybody here, how does that make me special?

Looks like I have to fill out another complaint form. Though I'm starting to suspect he throws them in the garbage.
They are all lovingly wrapped in felt and placed in my memory book. Ocassionally I'll take them out and re-read them. That is if tears are not filling my eyes from the sheer joy of holding them in my sweaty palms....

They are all lovingly wrapped in felt and placed in my memory book. Ocassionally I'll take them out and re-read them. That is if tears are not filling my eyes from the sheer joy of holding them in my sweaty palms....

LOL!

Oh yeah, that's what they all say.

you voted against a change in your state's constitution that would remove the language stating that interracial marriages were illegal.

Another LIE from the resident pervert! When that vote took place, I lived in Memphis, TN. Unless I violated federal election laws, it was impossible for me to have voted. Do you people have some sort of mental disorder that requires you to LIE at least three times daily to live? It seems that is about your running average here.

Another LIE from the resident pervert! When that vote took place, I lived in Memphis, TN. Unless I violated federal election laws, it was impossible for me to have voted. Do you people have some sort of mental disorder that requires you to LIE at least three times daily to live? It seems that is about your running average here.

you claimed that you supported that vote.... I'm not lying.

You are a racist.... by your own positions and proclamations.... I am NOT a pedophile by MY own deeds and words and proclamations. You are a gadfly bigot slanderer. You deserve to step off a curb and look the wrong way while a bus mows you down.

Back