Hi, I'm Ted

I'm sorry Mainey, but school segregation ended in 1964.... 43 years ago!
I couldn't vote to require that if I wanted to. And I bet, if Maine had a similar constitution, and they wanted to remove the language along with commandeering all naval veteran's pensions, you would probably vote against that.

Now, let's get back to the LIE you told, Mainey...
"you voted against a change in your state's constitution that would remove the language stating that interracial marriages were illegal."

You plan on apologizing to me for this lie, or are you just going to tapdance away from it as usual? Come on, be the Big Man you claim to be and fess up! You lied, and your buddy lied, and you both got busted lying! Admit it and let's move on!

I apologize. I mispoke. you voted to keep school segregation a part of your state's constitution, not interracial marriage.

now when are you going to apologize for calling me a pedophile?

Now, unless one of you twerps want to post something I said indicating I voted to keep interracial marriage illegal, we can assume that YOU are the lying slanderous assholes.

So you admit to vote for keeping schools segregated, and deny you voted to keep a ban on interracial marriage.

I guess for a southerner, you must be proud. Me? I'd be embarrased.

Secondly, I don't believe anything you say. You admit yourself that you're a pathological liar on this board. You claim that in real life that you're a moderate, kinda-sorta liberal guy, but when you come of the board you have an "image to maintain" as a confrontational, hardass NeoCon. So bascially, anything you say is a lie.

You deny you voted to ban interracial marriage? Sorry. I think you're lying. Any chicken-fried southern man, who makes racially charged slurs at a woman of color, on a consistent basis like you do, no doubt voted to keep interracial marriage illegal. Of that, I have no doubt.

And don't give me that "you were living in memphis" in 2000 crap. You also claimed you were in Baghdad dodging suicide bombers in 2005.

WOW! Someone bookmark this page, Mainey actually apologized! Although, isn't it interesting, when a liberal LIES, they always "misspoke" ...funny, that! And of course, we all knew the Prisster wasn't going to apologize or admit she lied... no surprise there at all.

As for the 'voting to keep schools segregated' myth:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=3425
(See Myth #3)

Ahh... see how useful that is now?

...Oh yeah, Mainey... I am sorry I called you a pedophile, you are not, you just like to threaten to rape children at gunpoint when you're drunk. That just makes you a child predator, not a pedophile, my sincerest apologies, I misspoke.

The Confederate flag is a part of my history and heritage, I have ancestors who fought and died under that flag, and that is why I display it proudly. I am defiant and unwavering in my position regarding the flag my relatives fought and died under, and I'll be damned if I succumb to the liberal PC hypocrites who want to use their broad brush of racism on people who recognize the historic significance of this flag.

It is also the flag that represents people committed to go to war to maintain their 'right' to own slaves.

If a German were to present a swastika, claiming it on the basis that it is his 'heritage' and that his ancestors fought under it, would it be any less repugnant?

he thinks verbosity hides his ignorance.

No, that would be Arnold!

Like I said, Dixie, if there are any words you don't understand I will gladly simplify them for you. I don't mind picking up the slack from Alabama's education system.....

I swear this was the funniest shit I've ever seen on a message board. Funnier even than any of the crap SJ said.

No way. The 'Homoerotic Ode to Bush', the god's financial consultancy in the shower and the whole 1/3 debacle are way way funnier..... lol

The ode to Bush's butt was just plain wonderful, My jaw was kept in the dropped open position for some time after I read it, some slow side to side head shaking was involved as well. I got over the shock factor and have been grinning ever time I have thought about it since.

He got all his eddication when he lived in Memphis in 2000

An afternoon sitting in a McDonalds next to a highschool can't be classed as education...lol

He got all his eddication when he lived in Memphis in 2000

An afternoon sitting in a McDonalds next to a highschool can't be classed as education...lol

I think most of his continuing education comes from talk radio.

do you have that in GB Any ?
Stations full of blathering hate mongering idiots all day long.

The ode to Bush's butt was just plain wonderful, My jaw was kept in the dropped open position for some time after I read it, some slow side to side head shaking was involved as well. I got over the shock factor and have been grinning ever time I have thought about it since.

Yeah, It had me in stitches for the rest of that day. I got home and the missus asked me why I kept bursting into giggles. I had to show her it, she just didn't believe it.

I think most of his continuing education comes from talk radio.

Nah, he doesn't need education, he's got his common sense, that's all he needs... lol

Looks like you're the one lying.

On fullpolitics, you admitted to voting against the measure:

DIXIE: "I voted against the measure because I didn't like the dishonesty, and I don't believe the people should ever cede their right to VOTE on tax increases. The segregation-era language was not relevant, it served no legal purpose" -- fullpolitics.com May 22. 2006
It seems that even then he made it clear he voted against the tax increase attached to the referendum. It seems that people determined people would vote for a tax increase in fear of being called a "racist", and that they were wrong in their determination.

It seems that even then he made it clear he voted against the tax increase attached to the referendum. It seems that people determined people would vote for a tax increase in fear of being called a "racist", and that they were wrong in their determination.

that is certainly one explanation.... a rapidly rotating one...but an explanation, nonetheless.

another might be that Dixie just got a charge out of knowing that african americans were still not quite as good as whites were according to his state's constitution

Back