Hi

I believe that there are ways of doing this where huge amounts of profits are not drawn from the workers in a systematic fashion. The profit margin not only steals from the worker but the consumer as well. In a way it is stealing from the worker twice. It lowers his or her wages and also costs that same person more when product is purchased. The double whammy so to speak. The shareholder produces nothing from his or her own sweat besides profits ad nauseam. It comes at the fate of the labourer.
The share holder is the person who invested in the business idea in order for it to become more than an idea. So what are these "huge" profit margins?

The share holder is the person who invested in the business idea in order for it to become more than an idea. So what are these "huge" profit margins?
I would say that walking away with 90% is pretty good when the actual workers get 10% to share. You are protecting the bourgeois aristocrats that play the market. How about employee owned businesses where they all share in the profit to a more fairly divided cut. You might be able to get rid of the welfare state that the US has become. Many don't like welfare even out the incomes and that might happen.

I would say that walking away with 90% is pretty good when the actual workers get 10% to share. You are protecting the bourgeois aristocrats that play the market. How about employee owned businesses where they all share in the profit to a more fairly divided cut. You might be able to get rid of the welfare state that the US has become. Many don't like welfare even out the incomes and that might happen.
Please show me an business with 90% profit margins. Hell, I've yet to see more than 2 businesses with 9% profit margins.

Please show me an business with 90% profit margins. Hell, I've yet to see more than 2 businesses with 9% profit margins.
I didn't say that they had a 90% profit margin. I said that the top end takes 90% of the profits and leaves the last 10% for all the rest to divide. That is very different than what you are stating I said.

Stopped by as I am looking for a new posting home. I guess I am fairly liberal.

'Fairly liberal' is putting it lightly... but your perspective is welcome and always appreciated, even when I passionately disagree. I've enjoyed our discussions thus far. Welcome aboard. :)

This poster i feel is a stalker. He now scares the hell out of me. I will not give him a clue as to where i am by 1000 miles.

You are clearly delusional. I asked what city you live in, and you voluntarily responded. You're just angry because I have proven that you are a fraud.

I didn't say that they had a 90% profit margin. I said that the top end takes 90% of the profits and leaves the last 10% for all the rest to divide. That is very different than what you are stating I said.
Then show me those stats. And to play it fair, show me the proportion of capital they've invested into the business to make it successful.

I'd say otherwise Damo. Posting dates follow Legions M.O. when compared to the sudden inactivity of Epic Win.

I'd say otherwise Damo. Posting dates follow Legions M.O. when compared to the sudden inactivity of Epic Win.

It was tongue in cheek guys. Asking what city a person lives in isn't requesting personal information or anything. If she was truly a new poster then she was a bit too sensitive to make it here.

Back