Hi

Unpaved streets in Colorado. that has to bee a lot like unpaved streets here!

True that. But I moved somewhere that has many of them, and who wants to pay extra for paving that costs too much for too little benefit?

They're often misrepresented as the same. The Libertarians of today were/are the liberals of yester-year. Leftists are simply another form of statists. They prefer the nanny state to the police state of the Rightist.
Actually I would say they end up being the police state in the end...they just have a very self congratulating pathway in arriving there.

True that. But I moved somewhere that has many of them, and who wants to pay extra for paving that costs too much for too little benefit?

They use to grade the road where we live, it made it bearable during Spring break up, which was a disaster on the road. Frost heave makes it of very little benefit here in some areas that have more clay and were once bogs.

They use to grade the road where we live, it made it bearable during Spring break up, which was a disaster on the road. Frost heave makes it of very little benefit here in some areas that have more clay and were once bogs.

Yeah, mostly it's the frost here, but the bentonite is definitely causal as well. It just costs too much for a road so little of us use. We could pave it... but there just isn't any real cost benefit.

I was actually drunk when this shit went down. Apparently my senses are keener when I am intoxicated at 2 AM.

Voltaire 1
Trolls 0

:whoa:

katie is legion? wtf....he or she seemed like a nice poster....though her having damo give her a "cancel" account is suspicious....but i still find it hard to believe that katie is legion. if that is true....legion is truly psychotic.

:whoa:

katie is legion? wtf....he or she seemed like a nice poster....though her having damo give her a "cancel" account is suspicious....but i still find it hard to believe that katie is legion. if that is true....legion is truly psychotic.

Her tactics were remarkably similar to Legion's. Take a look at the dialogue in this thread:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?31973-If-government-spending-produces-prosperity

You will observe that I clearly stated my position numerous times, but she insisted on lying about what I believe. It went 'round and 'round until I was like, fuck it, believe whatever you want. Then, in the other thread I noticed her contradictory statements regarding property rights in "her" country -- that's what set off my BS detector. I knew in post-USSR Europe the country she was describing does not exist.

As soon as I exposed her as a fraud, she took the time to groan every single one of my posts and then accused me of being a stalker.

boxxy-trolling.jpg

Last edited:
Do we really want to run off every new poster on the off chance they MIGHT be Legion?

Seems like having an extra Legion troll or two is worth it if we get new blood in occasionally.

Back