Hiding Threads (for Damocles)

It's strange that Tubby Tommy and Right-o don't seem to mind when conservatives utter repeated sexual slurs about people's family members, isn't it?

Its not strange at all.

Tommy is just another hypocritical Rightie who ignores it when the sexual slurs are coming from his side of the aisle.

Its not strange at all.

Tommy is just another hypocritical Rightie who ignores it when the sexual slurs are coming from his side of the aisle.

This coming from the man that got banned in the past for making rule 12 references. I used to have a modicum of respect for you but that has frankly evaporated.

This coming from the man that got banned in the past for making rule 12 references. I used to have a modicum of respect for you but that has frankly evaporated.

I've never been banned for a rule 12 violation.

But hey, what's one more lie in the never ending stream of Rightie lies?

Oh yes I remember now, you were threatened with a ban and wouldn't stop whining about it!!

Looks like Chopped Liver pissed off Rana and she forgot what she's told everyone else and that was about just putting them on ignore; but little scraps of power and all that. :palm:

Funny how merely mentioning vacationing in certain countries will get specific poster's undies in a bunch and they go whining to the mods.

bring this shit up again i will ban you. we KNOW what you are doing and insinuating in that specific context and it wont be tolerated.

bring this shit up again i will ban you. we KNOW what you are doing and insinuating in that specific context and it wont be tolerated.

I mentioned no poster by name.

I never mentioned any particular country.

Yet I am being threatened with banishment.

#WINNING!!!

I mentioned no poster by name.

I never mentioned any particular country.

Yet I am being threatened with banishment.

#WINNING!!!

If you feel you have done nothing wrong and are not violating the rules then you should keep on keeping on.

Or are you too big a pussy and are now Grinds JPP bitch?

I suspect you will stop yet claim some sort of victory to hide your being fisted. But hey maybe you will prove me wrong and man up for once. Show us what ya got big guy.

Hilarious, you know what his context is in bringingn up countries, but you have no clue about Legion.

:rofl2:

Back