Hillary Clinton Compares Herself to Wonder Woman

anatta

100% recycled karma
Clinton appeared in a 95-second video on behalf of actress Elizabeth Banks, a friend and supporter of Clinton who was being honored at the Women in Film Los Angeles' Crystal + Lucy Awards. Banks was set to receive the Crystal Award for Excellence in Film, according to the Hollywood Reporter

Clinton also name dropped the recently released movie Wonder Woman, which has garnered praise for its positive depiction of a female lead.

"Now I haven't seen Wonder Woman yet, but I'm going to!" Clinton said in her message. "In part because it's directed by the fabulous Patty Jenkins."

"But something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley," the two-time failed presidential candidate added, comparing her battle against Donald Trump to the Wonder Woman character.
http://freebeacon.com/culture/hillary-clinton-compares-herself-to-wonder-woman/

Clinton appeared in a 95-second video on behalf of actress Elizabeth Banks, a friend and supporter of Clinton who was being honored at the Women in Film Los Angeles' Crystal + Lucy Awards. Banks was set to receive the Crystal Award for Excellence in Film, according to the Hollywood Reporter

Clinton also name dropped the recently released movie Wonder Woman, which has garnered praise for its positive depiction of a female lead.

"Now I haven't seen Wonder Woman yet, but I'm going to!" Clinton said in her message. "In part because it's directed by the fabulous Patty Jenkins."

"But something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley," the two-time failed presidential candidate added, comparing her battle against Donald Trump to the Wonder Woman character.
http://freebeacon.com/culture/hillary-clinton-compares-herself-to-wonder-woman/

This is pretty tame compared to the self-aggrandizement, self-promoting, pompous, and egotistical statements The Orange Clown makes on almost a weekly basis.

I wonder why you haven't started a thread complaining about Drumpf's appalling and socially unacceptable habits of self-aggrandizement??

Amazing how nearly nine months passing and some on the right still can't shake thier Clinton obsession, then again, if one had to defend or even explain the current President I suppose being stuck with last year's scapegoats makes sense

you seem to misunderstand wonder woman

the idea is all women are wonder woman

some hate every single one of us for not being men

I did not even read it

I did not comment on what she said

I commented on idiots using wonder woman to insult women

She was being cheeky. You can't be serious that you think she was being serious?
we already know she's delusional -with her 38 reasons she lost.

the comparison is not to wonder woman herself,but to her characteristics -none of which she possesses

we already know she's delusional -with her 38 reasons she lost.

the comparison is not to wonder woman herself,but to her characteristics -none of which she possesses

you fucks cheated

Your cheating will be stopped

move back to siberia

This is pretty tame compared to the self-aggrandizement, self-promoting, pompous, and egotistical statements The Orange Clown makes on almost a weekly basis.

I wonder why you haven't started a thread complaining about Drumpf's appalling and socially unacceptable habits of self-aggrandizement??

This!

Oh, my goodness - do we really want to start comparing this to the constant onslaught of narcissism that is Donald Trump?

Back