Hillary won't get the nomination

Why can't I blame Nader voters?

I knew what was going to happen because of their influence. Why didn't they know? Were they stupid?

I blame YOU. Because I knew what was going to happen with Gore as the nominee... yet YOU voted for him to be the Dem candidate anyway. Why didn't you know he would run such a poor campaign? Are you stupid?

I blame YOU. Because I knew what was going to happen with Gore as the nominee... yet YOU voted for him to be the Dem candidate anyway. Why didn't you know he would run such a poor campaign? Are you stupid?

Really? You knew Gore would basically win the election?

Gore was a good choice; the last good one we have had. To me, there was no comparison between him & Bush in 2000 as far as who could take this country in a better direction...

Nader voters are idiots if they needed a "better campaign" to show them how disastrous a Bush Presidency might be compared to a Gore Presidency.

I am a moderate, accept on the gun issue, and I was thinking of voting for Gore, butt, then he did all of that sighing, and it drove me right out of my mind, and that is how Bush got my vote, so, you are wrong as usual? I think the same thing drove the not a lefty lefty Superfreak out of his mind, and he has been a Bush voter even since, so you are wrong twice, sorry, butt, you have just been mensaed.

Huh???

The people who are dead, you know, in Iraq.

You sound like BB here.

People are dead in Rwanda because of Clintons inaction.... should we start telling all you Clinton voters that you are stupid and wasted your vote due to what happened in Rwanda?

To act as if Nader voters should have "known" is idiotic at best. They did not know 9/11 was going to occur, which was the catalyst of both wars.

Really? You knew Gore would basically win the election?

Gore was a good choice; the last good one we have had. To me, there was no comparison between him & Bush in 2000 as far as who could take this country in a better direction...

No, but I knew he was a big enough tool that he would make it a whole lot closer than it ever should have been. Had you put up a worthy candidate at the time or at the very least had Gore run a better campaign, none of this would have happened. IT is all the fault of the Dems. You were simply too stupid to see it at the time.

Gore was not and is not a good choice for this country.

No, but I knew he was a big enough tool that he would make it a whole lot closer than it ever should have been. Had you put up a worthy candidate at the time or at the very least had Gore run a better campaign, none of this would have happened. IT is all the fault of the Dems. You were simply too stupid to see it at the time.

Gore was not and is not a good choice for this country.

When compared to Bush? Please.

This is the worst excuse of the Bush apologist. "Hey, I didn't WANT to vote for Bush...if you had only given us better options than Gore & Kerry!"

You have no understanding whatsoever of the implications of your vote, and the difference between where we are now & where we would likely be under a President Gore. None.

I knew, and many others did as well, what an incompetent, unqualified candidate Bush was. I was incredulous that anyone could vote for him, much less twice. People took an incredible gamble with him, and it has not paid off one iota....

Nader voters are idiots if they needed a "better campaign" to show them how disastrous a Bush Presidency might be compared to a Gore Presidency.

Gore voters are idiots if they could not see that Gore was a tool that would cost them the election. Any competently run campaign would have kicked Bush's ass. Gore voters should beat themselves for their stupidity. Those who voted for Gore AND Kerry should simply end their life for being so ignorant twice.

Gore voters are idiots if they could not see that Gore was a tool that would cost them the election. Any competently run campaign would have kicked Bush's ass. Gore voters should beat themselves for their stupidity. Those who voted for Gore AND Kerry should simply end their life for being so ignorant twice.
LOL. Don't use their own words against them. They'll just say that you should have voted for Gore/Kerry and that they were fantabulous and you were blind. They can't assume any blame for selecting candidates that ended up worse than the person they think is so stupid.

When compared to Bush? Please.

This is the worst excuse of the Bush apologist. "Hey, I didn't WANT to vote for Bush...if you had only given us better options than Gore & Kerry!"

You have no understanding whatsoever of the implications of your vote, and the difference between where we are now & where we would likely be under a President Gore. None.

I knew, and many others did as well, what an incompetent, unqualified candidate Bush was. I was incredulous that anyone could vote for him, much less twice. People took an incredible gamble with him, and it has not paid off one iota....

My point Lorax is that it is absolutely no worse of an excuse than certain Dem voters spouting off that it was the fault of Nader voters that Bush is President. They voted for whom they thought should run this country. It is their right and they did as they should have.... voted for the best candidate in their eyes.

So when you look for someone to blame, then YES... it is most certainly Gore and those that put Gore up as the Dems nomination. Because ultimately it is GORE that had to convince people he WAS the best candidate. He did not do so.

You can also shout out as much as you want how Gore would have been better for the country. But you do not know that, neither do I. It is pure speculation as to what he would have done. While I agree that he very likely would not have gone into Iraq, that in and of itself does not mean this country would have been better off.

LOL. Don't use their own words against them. They'll just say that you should have voted for Gore/Kerry and that they were fantabulous and you were blind. They can't assume any blame for selecting candidates that ended up worse than the person they think is so stupid.

Gore would have been worse than Bush? Are you insane?

You didn't like Gore's personality, or his sigh, or his stand on the issues - whatever. On sheer competence & experience, Gore was LIGHT YEARS ahead of Bush.

I don't have to belabor this point, or argue it to death. I only have to point to the last 7 years. You found Gore so distasteful that you took a gamble on an inexperience, inarticulate & incomptetent flunkie, and look what we have. I woudln't be shocked if Bush shaved 50 or so years off of our shelf life as a superpower, among other "accomplishments."

Idiotic. Absolutely unforgiveable.

If the Dims had nominated Zell Miller in 2000 and Smoking Joe Lieberman in 2004, I would have voted for them then. What has always pissed RJS off is that the dims went and nominated actual dems to head their tickets, and then get pissed at me for not voting for them, how stupit are they?

You didn't like Gore's personality, or his sigh, or his stand on the issues - whatever. On sheer competence & experience, Gore was LIGHT YEARS ahead of Bush.

I don't have to belabor this point, or argue it to death. I only have to point to the last 7 years. You found Gore so distasteful that you took a gamble on an inexperience, inarticulate & incomptetent flunkie, and look what we have. I woudln't be shocked if Bush shaved 50 or so years off of our shelf life as a superpower, among other "accomplishments."

No, he wound up worse in the election.

Read the post, don't just assume what I said. It isn't "Rs" that might have voted for another candidate. People believe, and I am one of them, that if better candidates were selected by the Ds the Rs would have lost either of those elections based on the votes of Independants.

That's right, and if you dims are going to nominate a dem again next year, I will vote for another inexperienced, inarticulate and incompetetent flunkie, and so will SuperFreak and Damocles, touche.

"You can also shout out as much as you want how Gore would have been better for the country. But you do not know that, neither do I."

Gimme an f'in break. That's like me making a batch of cookies with chocolate chips, flour, butter et al., and you making a batch with dog feces, and you telling me that we won't know whose cookies will taste better, and that anything else is "pure speculation."

"You can also shout out as much as you want how Gore would have been better for the country. But you do not know that, neither do I."

Gimme an f'in break. That's like me making a batch of cookies with chocolate chips, flour, butter et al., and you making a batch with dog feces, and you telling me that we won't know whose cookies will taste better, and that anything else is "pure speculation."

This is why I would never eat at a democrats house, they are sneaky, and would love nothing moore than to trick you into eating dog poop? You can see them sitting there with a malicious look of almost childlike glee on their faces, if the child in question, is chucky?

Back