Hillary won't get the nomination

As I pointed out, I think that it was because of this message sent that they actually showed a tiny bit of spine and on the environment specifically stood up to Bush whom they otherwise pretty much gave what he wanted all the way through. Shoot, even after they took power....

Yeah, ok.

Huh???

The people who are dead, you know, in Iraq.

You sound like BB here.
One more time. Your issue is the war, any end at all is your issue, not theirs. You specifically want them to give up their strongest issue for yours and don't want to understand how they may disagree with your view of it.

In this case you are seriously projecting. If people don't think that your view is the only way to see it, they become "evil".

"People are dead in Iraq". Well duh, but there are myriad views on how to deal with that.

I agree with this perception 100%. Any more moderate candidate would have beaten Bush then.

Gore did beat bush, in spite of being heavily outspent by him, in spite of having the media (largely) blatantly side with bush ("Gore the serial liar"), in spite of Nader, and in spite of the clinton scandal albatross around his neck.

One more time. Your issue is the war, any end at all is your issue, not theirs. You specifically want them to give up their strongest issue for yours and don't want to understand how they may disagree with your view of it.

In this case you are seriously projecting. If people don't think that your view is the only way to see it, they become "evil".

Who cares?

My statement was that if Nadar hadn't ran, Gore would have been in the White House, and hundreds of thousands now dead, would be alive, most of whom are Iraqis, who don't give one good goddamned rat's ass about the free fucking market Damo.

You are dissembling in an attempt to distract here. Becasue there is NO COUNTER to that fact.

Huh???

The people who are dead, you know, in Iraq.

You sound like BB here.

Not hardly...damo is a politician...me just battle hardened...you are a jerk...being used by the KGB..yes darla according to you soldiers are akin to terrorists..yet you fail to pack your silly girlie bags and go to the 'Country' to prove us all wrong...take a walk bimbo!

Who cares?

My statement was that if Nadar hadn't ran, Gore would have been in the White House, and hundreds of thousands now dead, would be alive, most of whom are Iraqis, who don't give one good goddamned rat's ass about the free fucking market Damo.

You are dissembling in an attempt to distract here. Becasue there is NO COUNTER to that fact.
I am not dissembling. They voted on issues they believed were being ignored. You voted because you want to go to bed with the guy. (j/k).

If you are talking about Gore being in office, then through your 20/20 hindsight you blame Nader voters, because Iraq wasn't an issue in that election.

In the second one with Kerry, note how many fewer made that leap. They generally agreed with you. However there were a few who thought their "first line issue" whatever it happened to be, was stronger than your "first line issue".

You project your thought pattern on to those people, and suggest that they were wrong for voting how they believed.

Keep ignoring that Gore did beat bush, and that Gore WAS a moderate.

Both of you.

Life is so much more pleasant that way.

For real. The media smear on Gore, really fooled a lot of people. Gore was almost the quintesential moderate Dem. For fucks sake, is anyone who's not Zell Miller, not able to be a moderate dem?

And I noticed that, ever since Gore turned out to be right about the Iraq War, neocons have shut the fuck up citing his iraq war views as "evidence" of radical leftism.

I am not dissembling. They voted on issues they believed were being ignored. You voted because you want to go to bed with the guy. (j/k).

If you are talking about Gore being in office, then through your 20/20 hindsight you blame Nader voters, because Iraq wasn't an issue in that election.

In the second one with Kerry, note how many fewer made that leap. They generally agreed with you. However there were a few who thought their "first line issue" whatever it happened to be, was stronger than your "first line issue".

You project your thought pattern on to those people, and suggest that they were wrong for voting how they believed.

Ok, but the bottom line is that their decision enabled this war. And I knew better at the time.

And btw, just for the record, I didn't want to sleep with Gore in 2000.

For real. The media smear on Gore, really fooled a lot of people. Gore was almost the quintesential moderate Dem. For fucks sake, is anyone who's not Zell Miller, not able to be a moderate dem?

And I noticed that, ever since Gore turned out to be right about the Iraq War, neocons have shut the fuck up citing his iraq war views as "evidence" of radical leftism.

Oh yeah, when he first made those comments, he was publically called "unhinged".

Right...cippie.........

'Al Sp-4 E-4... the Army times writer in Nam...yeah he was right about Nam...Akin to Lt.Kerry...ya are a KGB ho...admit it already!

Ok, but the bottom line is that their decision enabled this war. And I knew better at the time.

Bingo.

Elections aren't careless things, where we have a luxury of voting for a non-viable candidate to "send a message" on a few select issues. There are real consequences involved.

If anyone - especially someone on the left side of things, where most Nader voters resided - couldn't see where a Bush Presidency would take us, and didn't understand the stakes of what a Bush Presidency could mean, ultimately - I have little to no respect for their intelligence, and even less respect for their vote.

Bingo.

Elections aren't careless things, where we have a luxury of voting for a non-viable candidate to "send a message" on a few select issues. There are real consequences involved.

If anyone - especially someone on the left side of things, where most Nader voters resided - couldn't see where a Bush Presidency would take us, and didn't understand the stakes of what a Bush Presidency could mean, ultimately - I have little to no respect for their intelligence, and even less respect for their vote.

Orno Another KGB enabler..or is that HO!

And btw, just for the record, I didn't want to sleep with Gore in 2000.
I was kidding. I don't think you'd vote for somebody based on their sex appeal.

Back