Hoarding classified docs will put you in jail

What is funny is that Trump has sent his lawyers out to push his defense on many news shows, and what you never hear them say is simply 'Trump had a right to take and keep everything'. They do not make that argument on the news and they will not offer it in the court.

It is what Trump says to the derps and just as with 'the election rigging' cases and arguments about stealing the elections, the actual lawyers going in to court, would not offer the claims of 'found fraud' that Donald and others were saying were 'proven' and 'factual' on tv. When asked in court if they were going to be presenting anything along those lines the lawyers would say 'no'. And then immediately after the court case closed and they lost brutally, the Trump derp media team would claim some form of win.

That worked just fine for all the civil suits Trump filed, as those were just civil, and thus Trump just looked it as a rake on his Fund raising. He would raise a hundred million on false claims but pay out a few million in lawyers fees to push the false claims in court. And round and around he would go. More false legal claims with lawyers sent in to court costing him millions but making 50X that in derp donations. It was all about Profit.

I am so excited to see this round of Court action where felony convictions and jail time, and not just fines are on the docket. A nd i hope, beyond hope, Trumps fires every good lawyer who will not argue what the Derps in this thread believe is his defense. Keep firing the good ones until he is left with Alina Habba or maybe bring back Sydney Powell and get them to argue Trump had 'an absolute right to take them and keep them all, we rest our case'.

Man i really hope they can delude Trump into that defense.

Funnier still you bloviating false MSNBC talking points and narratives thinking you don't look like a low IQ moron.

Trump has no defense and he knows it. He stole a truckload of classified documents and refused to give them back, Then he hid them from the FBI. He also spilled double secret information on them. He may have sold some of them. The stories he tells and rallies and right-wing gnus stations are for the digestion of blind ass followers. There are few outside of his cabal who believe him.
Trump has to win the election to stay out of jail for 4 years. Or, he has to convince the other candidates to pardon him if they win. But he runs such low-level nasty insulting campaigns, that he destroys his chances. Can you imagine anyone but Desantis pardoning him?

giphy.gif

- Cite the passage of the Constitution that declares a POTUS can leave office and keep any and all government documents he wants to for years to sort thru to decide which he wants to keep as personal and which he will voluntarily return?

Cite the one that says he can't. :palm:

- Cite the statutes or passages in the PRA that say the same as above?

Already posted halfwit. Do leftist dullards like you think you can keep asking for the same data already given and believe you don't look like dishonest morons?

Your fundamental lack of understanding of both would be shocking but then you are TrumpDerps in the Marjorie Greene, Boebert mold, so it is expected actually.

Projection.

It was trumps response to the virus, that caused the damage he personally inflicted. it was also your response that cause irreparable damage.

Wrong. It was the lefts cause demanding he shut everything down halfwit. It's apparent that you're nothing more than an ignorant, uneducated, serial lying dumb fuck.

Wrong. It was the lefts cause demanding he shut everything down halfwit. It's apparent that you're nothing more than an ignorant, uneducated, serial lying dumb fuck.

Of course you choose to ignore all the lies trumps told about Covid, beginning on day one. He was so worried about his economy, about his re election that he spewed lie after lie to downplay the severity of the virus. Thats what really brought about the economic disaster we had.

I have cited it. What you think about that is relevant only to you. I'm not your secretary

Anyone who has to claim victory has already lost. If you could read, the PRA would show you how wrong you are.

No you did not.

I cited up thread what you said and it has nothing to do with it. You made a mistake or posted in error or ignorance.

You would not find any legal experts who agree with your derp reading of the PRA. The PRA says the exact opposite of what you derps say it does. It was created specifically to draw lines between what are defined as 'personal', what are defined as 'government' and what are designed as 'Secret or classified' and how EACH is handled under different statutes.

Only diaries and memories, etc are governed under the PRA. Basic gov't doc's are not and remain the property of gov't. Classified doc's get handled under the espionage act.

Sorry but you are wrong... and dumb.

No you did not.

I cited up thread what you said and it has nothing to do with it. You made a mistake or posted in error or ignorance.

You would not find any legal experts who agree with your derp reading of the PRA. The PRA says the exact opposite of what you derps say it does. It was created specifically to draw lines between what are defined as 'personal', what are defined as 'government' and what are designed as 'Secret or classified' and how EACH is handled under different statutes.

Only diaries and memories, etc are governed under the PRA. Basic gov't doc's are not and remain the property of gov't. Classified doc's get handled under the espionage act.

Sorry but you are wrong... and dumb.

Incorrect on all counts. Don't like it? I'd say I care but I'm old fashioned and lying isn't good.

Of course you choose to ignore all the lies trumps told about Covid, beginning on day one. He was so worried about his economy, about his re election that he spewed lie after lie to downplay the severity of the virus. Thats what really brought about the economic disaster we had.

Of course, you choose to believe all the lies fed to you by the media, Biden and Fraudci. Run along you hypocritical halfwit.

- Cite the passage of the Constitution that declares a POTUS can leave office and keep any and all government documents he wants to for years to sort thru to decide which he wants to keep as personal and which he will voluntarily return?

- Cite the statutes or passages in the PRA that say the same as above?

Your fundamental lack of understanding of both would be shocking but then you are TrumpDerps in the Marjorie Greene, Boebert mold, so it is expected actually.

Article II of the Constitution of the United States. Title 44 of the U.S. code (for all portions that conform to the Constitution).

Back