Hoarding classified docs will put you in jail

Oh thats right you're not urologist so you dont know when to go pee. I forgot how fucking stupid you are. My apologies. However you think youre some kind of legal expert huh? "With as many as 5 criminal indictments facing him, from different jurisdictions, it almost impossible for him to avoid confinement." I know you are incapable of comprehending irony.

The democrats who train you idiots know trump isnt going to jail. Thats not their goal. They dont give a shit what trump has done they just dont want him to run. Youre just too stupid to see it. Youre whats called a useful idiot .

He doesn't deserve to run, but he does deserve an extended stay in prison. We must prove that he is not above the law.

He doesn't deserve to run, but he does deserve an extended stay in prison. We must prove that he is not above the law.

You realize what you think he deserves is meaningless right? Maybe you should get yourself selected as a judge and make it happen because thats the only way it will happen. it wont be this way you dried up ignorant slut

You realize what you think he deserves is meaningless right? Maybe you should get yourself selected as a judge and make it happen because thats the only way it will happen. it wont be this way you dried up ignorant slut

Maybe an expert like you will tell us exactly what is going to happen?

Fascinating how our resident MAGA mooks and right wing wonks are willing to ACCEPT the concept of a convicted felon serving as POTUS from a jail cell (or maybe home confinement).

These are the "law and order" people, right? Gee, if I stole a loaf of bread and did a month in local lock up...getting a job I would be qualified for would be hard if not impossible for that one time conviction....and all the right wing clods would scream bloody murder if that were excused and I got a higher paying job based on my qualifications.

Can you say "double standard" boys & girls? :|

Biden returned the docs, Trump refused to a number of times. There is just one difference, and there are others, as we have covered dozens of times, my dear.

Does not matter. Biden was mishandeling classified docs and we do nor know how many he gave to China over the last 7 years

Back