Hoarding classified docs will put you in jail

As I just posed , my dear, the charges against him in the documents case have been posted here, but we haven't as yet heard what the GA charges will be, or even the 1/6 charges.

No crime has been posted here. Trump is authorized to retain any document he wishes and doesn't even to declassify them. See Title 44 and the Constitution of the United States Article II.
No crime in Georgia either. You can't name any crime.
Trump did not organize the riots on Jan 6th. DEMOCRATS DID.

Are you sure Nordberg has sufficient income??

Even a part time Costco greeter like Nordberg has to file one...

Idiocracy-Costco.gif

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Probably not. The real question is whether he will be officially convicted and on record for posterity, thus forbidding him from holding any political office again.

A conviction wouldn't prevent him from holding office again.

That is true and I stand corrected in general on this.

But

There is one stipulation that would keep the Orange Oaf from becoming POTUS again. Other than that, he's home free:

Do any actions disqualify a person from being president?

The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits anyone who has engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the United States from holding public office. The clause was written in the aftermath of the U.S. Civil War and makes no mention of other crimes.

https://www.voanews.com/a/can-felons-serve-in-us-elected-federal-offices-/7014217.html

That is true and I stand corrected in general on this.

But

There is one stipulation that would keep the Orange Oaf from becoming POTUS again. Other than that, he's home free:

Do any actions disqualify a person from being president?

The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits anyone who has engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the United States from holding public office. The clause was written in the aftermath of the U.S. Civil War and makes no mention of other crimes.

https://www.voanews.com/a/can-felons-serve-in-us-elected-federal-offices-/7014217.html

So Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden can't hold office. Gotit.

There's an FBI agent who hoarded classified documents like Trump — and she's going to prison

"A former FBI intelligence analyst from Dodge City, Kansas, who kept hundreds of classified documents at her home, including in her bathroom, was sentenced to nearly four years in prison by a federal judge in Kansas City on Wednesday for violating the same part of the Espionage Act that former President Donald Trump is accused of breaking," reported Jonathan Shorman.

'I cannot fathom why you would jeopardize our nation by leaving these types of documents in your bathtub,' [U.S. District Court Judge Stephen] Bough said," the report continued. "Bough, ordered the former analyst, Kendra Kingsbury, to spend three years and 10 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release. He ordered her to surrender to federal authorities to begin her prison sentence on July 21.

According to prosecutors, Kingsbury's home stash of both papers and CDs included national security secrets, including information about al-Qaeda associates in Africa, as well as information about open FBI investigations.

This case is remarkably similar to that against Trump, who is accused of storing highly classified national defense information, including attack plans against Iran, in boxes left in unsecured rooms at his country club, at various points in a ballroom, and a bathroom. Trump is further accused of having his personal valet and body man, Walt Nauta, move the boxes around to conceal them after government subpoenas, and even from his own attorneys. Nauta has also been charged in the case.

Then Biden should go to prison

The evidence against him will be overwhelming. Then comes the new one out of GA, within the next 2 weeks.

Its a fevered dream if you think trump is going to jail. They have you idiots so wound up. I must say though i will enjoy hearing your head explodes when it doesnt happen.

Its a fevered dream if you think trump is going to jail. They have you idiots so wound up. I must say though i will enjoy hearing your head explodes when it doesnt happen.

With as many as 5 criminal indictments facing him, from different jurisdictions, it almost impossible for him to avoid confinement.

With as many as 5 criminal indictments facing him, from different jurisdictions, it almost impossible for him to avoid confinement.

He never spends one second in jail. How fucking stupid are you exactly? Its amazing how easily they can manipulate idiots like you. LMFAO Its going to be so much fun

When did you become a legal expert? As usual you dont know shit!

Oh thats right you're not urologist so you dont know when to go pee. I forgot how fucking stupid you are. My apologies. However you think youre some kind of legal expert huh? "With as many as 5 criminal indictments facing him, from different jurisdictions, it almost impossible for him to avoid confinement." I know you are incapable of comprehending irony.

The democrats who train you idiots know trump isnt going to jail. Thats not their goal. They dont give a shit what trump has done they just dont want him to run. Youre just too stupid to see it. Youre whats called a useful idiot .

Back