Holy Crap!

Many women hate her because she's such a fake. Then she cried and they found out she was just like them. When reality sets in and they realize that she's still a fake they'll want to change their vote.

Damn must be confusing to be a woman. :p

Here you go.

Come on all you guys, have yourselves a chuckle. If he makes a racist comment, you’ll have to get into his face, but this is sexism, it’s OKAY.

Fun for everybody!

Fair enough. I can agree with you on the "all other things being equal" argument, if that's truly the case (and it probably is with most). But Hillary is change ONLY in the fact that she will be the 1st woman President. No small thing, but she is as representative of Democratic Party establishment as anyone who the Democrats could nominate right now.

Also, the most heartening thing to me about Edwards & Obama is their willingness to openly criticize the influence of lobbyists in Washington. Does anyone remember the speech Hillary gave a couple of years back where she said lobbyists were unfairly attacked, and talked about all of the good things they accomplish?

Nothing will really change with her. We may get out of Iraq (and I'm still not convined of that), and maybe we'll get some action on healthcare if people are willing to compromise, but nothing will really change.

I think voting for a guy who looks cool to have a beer with is mindless.

I think reacting to, or voting against sexism isn't mindless. Although, if this is what happened in NH, I don't think its the best reason to vote. But, I can certainly understand it, and its a far better reason than the hayseeds that voted for bush because he looked like a "regular" guy.

You are I are in agreement, I think, that a clinton/bush dynasty is bad for the country. And Hillary is way too triangulating and hawkish. She's never going to apologize for that iraq vote, and that really pisses me off about her. But, other than that, I need someone to explain to me what exactly is so repugnant about hillary, compared to a multitude of other centrist democrats in the senate. Her, Biden's and Obama's voting records are almost identical, I'd wager.

In short, while I might be tempted to vote Green Party if Hillary is the nominee, I think many democrats (not meaning you) need to get off the hillary hate bandwagon, and projecting Zell Miller or Joe Lieberman onto her. I think the media has helped created a cult of personality about hillary that doesn't mesh with reality. In a negative, pejorative way. Which isn't accurate.

Many women hate her because she's such a fake. Then she cried and they found out she was just like them. When reality sets in and they realize that she's still a fake they'll want to change their vote.

Damn must be confusing to be a woman. :p

I think women only cry when they have retarded husbands.

He probably is. When do you think that people like you, and Chap, and all of the righties who I have seen jumping for joy over a black man for President, are going to admit you ain't voting for him?

Because poor Onceler actually thinks you're all going to.

I already told you it was highly unlikely that I would. The only Rep I would vote for him over is Huckabee. Maybe Rudy, but I doubt that. I was not jumping for joy about a black man for President. I was happy that out of the three frontrunners on the Dem side, the one I like the most was winning. But more importantly Hillary was losing.

I have also already told you why I don't like Hillary....

1) I am tired of the Bush/Clinton/Clinton/Bush/Bush chain.... no more of those two familes

2) I dislike her policies. I think even relative to other politicians she is fake. I think she would be a disastrous leader... on the level of the current disaster. She would continue the trend of an ever increasing partisan polarization. That is not what this country needs right now.

3) My mother worked with Hillary. When my mother calls someone a deceitful little bitch.... I am going to listen, cause she very rarely lets people get to her.

4) I know many on the left want to say.... "you Rep men don't like her because she is a woman". That line of crap is tired and old. It has nothing to do with gender... but please, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

In short, while I might be tempted to vote Green Party if Hillary is the nominee, I think many democrats (not meaning you) need to get off the hillary hate bandwagon, and projecting Zell Miller or Joe Lieberman onto her. I think the media has helped created a cult of personality about hillary that doesn't mesh with reality. In a negative, pejorative way. Which isn't accurate.

Well, you might have hit on something here, that would give me just an eensy bit of hope if she ends up as President. I think my worst fear is that she, more than anyone, will just lead us into another 4 or 8 years of a bitterly divided, partisan & gridlocked capitol.

But that doesn't take into account the ol' "expectations game." Since this will be what many expect, Hillary can definitely surprise people & who knows?...maybe even be more of a uniter & more effective than anyone thinks. By many accounts, she did just that when she became Senator, and I remember at least 1 or 2 Republicans talking about how she changed their expectations, and was effective in working with all ranges of the political spectrum.

Lorax your such a simpleton and very feminine.
I told you strong frontrunners usually stumble then go on to win. And you believe the flavor of the day, the media got bored and overhyped Obama.

funny how you weren't so sure of that yesterday. Friggin bandwagon jumper.

Hillary winning.... she is unstopable.. inevitable... will crush all comers

Hillary gets hammered in Iowa... well gee, I will still vote Dem... looks like Obamas race now...

Hillary wins NH.... she is unbeatable... I told you all so... will crush all comers.

funny how you weren't so sure of that yesterday. Friggin bandwagon jumper.

Hillary winning.... she is unstopable.. inevitable... will crush all comers

Hillary gets hammered in Iowa... well gee, I will still vote Dem... looks like Obamas race now...

Hillary wins NH.... she is unbeatable... I told you all so... will crush all comers.

LOL

Well, you might have hit on something here, that would give me just an eensy bit of hope if she ends up as President. I think my worst fear is that she, more than anyone, will just lead us into another 4 or 8 years of a bitterly divided, partisan & gridlocked capitol.

But that doesn't take into account the ol' "expectations game." Since this will be what many expect, Hillary can definitely surprise people & who knows?...maybe even be more of a uniter & more effective than anyone thinks. By many accounts, she did just that when she became Senator, and I remember at least 1 or 2 Republicans talking about how she changed their expectations, and was effective in working with all ranges of the political spectrum.

I think she's polarizing, and not our party's best candidate. That's just reality, and I think you and I have always agreed on that. Is she polarizing for policy reasons? No. Her and Joe Biden are millimeters apart on policy. She's polarizing because she's married to Bill Clinton, which isn't fair to her. She is emminently qualified and competent.

But, she pisses me off because of Iraq/NAFTA and a range of policy issues. But I will, and always have said, she would be significantly better than having Guilliani, Romney, McCain, or Paul.

she will govern more left than she wins the general with.
But she will be infinately smarter on business than the far left realize.

Here you go.

Come on all you guys, have yourselves a chuckle. If he makes a racist comment, you’ll have to get into his face, but this is sexism, it’s OKAY.

Fun for everybody!
I figure you have it well in hand.

There are two kinds of people who would be willing to state that sexism has nothing to do with what happened with Hillary this past week; liars and fools.

Nah; I think the end result is more gridlock for 4 or 8 years.

If Hillary wins, she loses Congress in either '08, or '10. Not much will get done.

For the most part I'm okay with that. It seems everything they've done in the 7 years has ended up screwing us over so keeping their hands tied for a while may be the way to go.

I don’t blame women who decide that their fight is against sexism, anymore than I blame or judge black women who decide, no, they’re going to make their stand against racism this time around.

Because I think they all might very well believe that both Hillary and Obama would be good Presidents. So, all other things being equal…

So how is that different from those of us who vote for someone because they are against abortion....considering we also think they would be a good president?

More false outrage again....!

There are two kinds of people who would be willing to state that sexism has nothing to do with what happened with Hillary this past week; liars and fools.

You are so typical darla...take your meds already...your diatribes are becoming so boring and misrepresented as a whole!
:shock:

Here you go.

Fun for everybody!

It may be sexist, but its true. Perhaps that's why it burns you so much! :D

Back