Honestly,.......Q has been a massive success.

Did you report your own Pedo Joe video and the authors of all those Pedo Joe threads....or do you believe Trump is a God and never to be questioned?

If I'm punished for the very same thing you did, then I do know you are fucking the hired help. When your wife finds out, and she will, you'll wish you'd listened to me, son.

One of our office girls cant type a lick,....sucks taking messages too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh but that ass. :whoa:
:laugh:

Thats another good story. At least somewhat entertaining. Not sure it will save you from 12 B though,....thats pretty serious stuff and this board does not need the grief associated with it. You should be more considerate and think of your fellow posters. We like this board and dont want it to have any problems.

Meh. You're free to fuck all the employees you want. Just don't be surprised when one of them calls Wife #1 so she can become Wife #2.

Yes, 12b. Did you report all those Pedo Joe threads yet? Or are you not only an adulterous asshole, but a hypocritical adulterous asshole?

Meh. You're free to fuck all the employees you want. Just don't be surprised when one of them calls Wife #1 so she can become Wife #2.

Yes, 12b. Did you report all those Pedo Joe threads yet? Or are you not only an adulterous asshole, but a hypocritical adulterous asshole?

Of course I didnt report anything by you or anyone else you frikkin knob. Im a man, not a BF like some others I know. BTW.....You showed your pussy on that post. Not a good look. Cover that nasty thing up now. ;)

One of our office girls cant type a lick,....sucks taking messages too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh but that ass. :whoa:
:laugh:

It' "hard" when they come onto you. A man finally makes a comfortable life for themselves in their 30s/40s and some 20 something is literally asking to be fucked six ways from Sunday. All I'm saying is start planning for your post-divorce life now.

Of course I didnt report anything you frikkin knob. Im not a BF like some others I know. BTW.....You showed your pussy on that post. Not a good look. Cover that nasty thing up now. ;)

Then why bring it up? Aren't you a responsible citizen when you aren't cheating on your wife?

Why do you think pointing out the consequences of adultery are being a pussy?

Then why bring it up? Aren't you a responsible citizen when you aren't cheating on your wife?

Why do you think pointing out the consequences of adultery are being a pussy?

1...I was joking,...you goofball.

2....Im not cheating on my wife.

3...No need to point out consequences. I know all about them. I am on wife number three. One woman at a time is quite enuff,.... not only that....I have suffered enuff. :laugh:

1...I was joking,...you goofball.

2....Im not cheating on my wife.

3...No need to point out consequences. I know all about them. I am on wife number three. One woman at a time is quite enuff,.... not only that....I have suffered enuff. :laugh:

1. Hard to tell on forum.

2. If you say so. LOL

3. Good, then you understand.

To get back to the point of the OP. Anything that gets people off of their asses and involved with researching corruption of our country is a good thing. Many of us have done that all along,....but a whole lot didnt. The Q phenomenon activated millions of people. Once awake you never go back to sleep.

Do you know why?

what changes from honesty to honestly believing life is more than eternally separated so far as biologically centered at being spaced apart now. The idea of Q makes my brain revert to Star Trek next generation and the character Q.

Stop justifying denying how living naturally exists in real time.

LMFAO we know who you are dipshit

Only a fucking gutless coward makes a threat using the royal "we".
Hahahahahaha.

You gonna come to my door and get your brain aerated?
No worries. His parole officer won't let him leave the city.

LOL

4xwaxz.jpg

LMFAO keep thinking that little boy

I’m an old lady you cock swallowing evil fuck

And yes I would blow a huge hole in your forehead if you ever showed up at my house

And here your evil ass is threatening old ladies on the internets

How the fuck did you get so evil nut sack gargler?

Oh yeah

The sociopathic shit smear party

I’m an old lady you cock swallowing evil fuck

And yes I would blow a huge hole in your forehead if you ever showed up at my house

And here your evil ass is threatening old ladies on the internets

How the fuck did you get so evil nut sack gargler?

Oh yeah

The sociopathic shit smear party

tick tok

Back