Honestly,.......Q has been a massive success.

democrats heads are exploding all over now.... CAN YOU SAY NOT GUILTY?

OJ did! :thup:

4xysee.jpg

thanks for proving my point boy
Translation: I got nuthin'

No worries. Ask your daddy what a "buddy fucker" is. Tell him you heard a Marine call Donald Trump a "buddy fucker" and the winner of a "Blue Falcon" award. If you still have computer privileges afterward, please let me know what he said.

gf8o0Vd.jpg

Translation: I got nuthin'

No worries. Ask your daddy what a "buddy fucker" is. Tell him you heard a Marine call Donald Trump a "buddy fucker" and the winner of a "Blue Falcon" award. If you still have computer privileges afterward, please let me know what he said.

gf8o0Vd.jpg

we already know you are a "buddy fucker" and have several "Blue Falon" awards. Why do you brag about that? No wonder your family disowned you

we already know you are a "buddy fucker" and have several "Blue Falon" awards. Why do you brag about that? No wonder your family disowned you

"We"? Do you have a little mouse in your pocket, son? No, sir, I never fucked over a brother or a sister.

If you can formulate a valid argument on why Trump didn't pardon all those who participated in the planning and attack on the Capitol, I'd sincerely like to hear it.

Unfortunately, you can't formulate a good reason because you agree Trump buddy fucked thousands of Trump supporters, including hardcore militia, to save his own ass from prosecution. Trump deserves the Blue Falcon award.

4y06fu.jpg

"We"? Do you have a little mouse in your pocket, son? No, sir, I never fucked over a brother or a sister.

If you can formulate a valid argument on why Trump didn't pardon all those who participated in the planning and attack on the Capitol, I'd sincerely like to hear it.

Unfortunately, you can't formulate a good reason because you agree Trump buddy fucked thousands of Trump supporters, including hardcore militia, to save his own ass from prosecution. Trump deserves the Blue Falcon award.

4y06fu.jpg

you were NO Marine... you are a pussyboy faggot coward and a stolen valor asshole.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/OX-G9n7lzI_3_7HkCHhSsqzTAivwF4vLxdzEEW8VD1xHuVYlExg2l-01tOvvb3iKRVSWldF6WljjlWUB3r0-xBZQBVg3YEbv3yGWalanxKuiiKYPT1ohtWG5Rz2K [/QUOTE]

No image.

Meanwhile, Q-anon members find their lives changing.

[IMG]https://i.imgflip.com/4y0rv2.jpg

Members of a cult live and breathe it. They always overestimate their power and sway. Qanon is an obscure and tiny mob of haters who enforce the twisted beliefs through each other. Forgive them, they know not what they do and say.

To get back to the point of the OP. Anything that gets people off of their asses and involved with researching corruption of our country is a good thing. Many of us have done that all along,....but a whole lot didnt. The Q phenomenon activated millions of people. Once awake you never go back to sleep.

QAnon followers lack the ability to work with others in a coalition, and they are a minority. These two facts makes them irrelevant in the long run.

Back