House passes key foreign aid package

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
The House has passed a $95 billion package providing foreign aid for Ukraine, Israel and the Indo-Pacific region.
A fourth bill in the package addressed other House GOP priorities, including sanctions on Iran and a measure that could lead to a TikTok ban. The legislation will be combined into a single amendment as it moves on to the Senate.
After months of resisting putting a foreign aid bill on the House floor, GOP Speaker Mike Johnson joined with Democrats to advance the measure to Saturday's vote.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/house-vote-ukraine-israel-taiwan-aid-04-20-24/index.html

Guno צְבִי;5968515 said:
The House has passed a $95 billion package providing foreign aid for Ukraine, Israel and the Indo-Pacific region.
A fourth bill in the package addressed other House GOP priorities, including sanctions on Iran and a measure that could lead to a TikTok ban. The legislation will be combined into a single amendment as it moves on to the Senate.
After months of resisting putting a foreign aid bill on the House floor, GOP Speaker Mike Johnson joined with Democrats to advance the measure to Saturday's vote.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/house-vote-ukraine-israel-taiwan-aid-04-20-24/index.html

Good news!

Where's the American aid to Palestine- a country under invasion and occupation by a genocidal regime that has murdered 16,000 children along with 18,000 other unarmed civilians in the past six months alone.

Oh, the US VETOED a ceasefire on them and sent more bombs to their illegal oppressors- who are in breach of an ICJ ruling and MORE UN RESOLUTIONS THAN EVERY OTHER STATE IN THE UN PUT TOGETHER.

The US isn't ' the land of the free ' at all. It's the devil's facilitator.

Where's the American aid to Palestine- a country under invasion and occupation by a genocidal regime that has murdered 16,000 children along with 18,000 other unarmed civilians in the past six months alone.

Oh, the US VETOED a ceasefire on them and sent more bombs to their illegal oppressors- who are in breach of an ICJ ruling and MORE UN RESOLUTIONS THAN EVERY OTHER STATE IN THE UN PUT TOGETHER.

The US isn't ' the land of the free ' at all. It's the devil's facilitator.
The bill did include aid to Palestine, hopefully, more to come.

It's about time this worm of a speaker got his act together, no tell how many Ukraine's died and territory lost due to his inaction in addressing the aid bill the senate passed months ago?!!

Who gives ' unconditional military aid ' to kid-killers and a genocidal regime ?
The answer is, of course, anathema to any decent American.

unconditional.jpg

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/202...ce-oct-7/0000018e-fbdd-db42-a99f-ffffe9760000

And...

Meanwhile gas is approaching $4 a gallon, groceries are up 30%, and people are wondering wft government is doing handing out piles of money to people that mostly hate us...

Fraud sellout
@SpeakerJohnson
did the media circuit yesterday spitting ridiculous lies about why he sold you out. The biggest was "Putin is going to march across Europe if Ukraine doesn't get another 60 billion dollars" What a ridiculous lie. Like we care about this forked-tongued devil's words after he just sold us out, across the board, with his ACTIONS.

Every interview was I, I, I, me, me, me - not once did he mention We The People, who he's supposed to represent, or what we wanted. It was all about what he personally felt was right or wrong after the FBI and CIA got him in a private room (what a joke)

This is what's wrong with these sellout traitors. Republican voters put these people into office to represent what they want, and almost all of them sellout to the FBI,CIA, DC swamp, and the big war machine - 5 minutes after they get to Washington.

I'm so sick of these spineless coward phonies.

They don't give AF about you!

----------------------------------

WAKEY WAKEY

Guno צְבִי;5968515 said:

I have my doubts about Johnson. I don't think he did this out of the goodness of his heart or because it's what the American people want. I think he's hoping to be tapped as #TRE45ON's VP. The strategy could be that changing course on this foreign aid will attract more of the independents. So what if the hardline QNuts kick him ?

Guno צְבִי;5968515 said:

Good to see. Hopefully the Senate passes it. Biden has already endorsed it.

I have my doubts about Johnson. I don't think he did this out of the goodness of his heart or because it's what the American people want. I think he's hoping to be tapped as #TRE45ON's VP. The strategy could be that changing course on this foreign aid will attract more of the independents. So what if the hardline QNuts kick him ?
Hopefully he knows the difference between politics and honoring his oath. Too many do not.

Fraud sellout
@SpeakerJohnson
did the media circuit yesterday spitting ridiculous lies about why he sold you out. The biggest was "Putin is going to march across Europe if Ukraine doesn't get another 60 billion dollars" What a ridiculous lie. Like we care about this forked-tongued devil's words after he just sold us out, across the board, with his ACTIONS.

Every interview was I, I, I, me, me, me - not once did he mention We The People, who he's supposed to represent, or what we wanted. It was all about what he personally felt was right or wrong after the FBI and CIA got him in a private room (what a joke)

Maybe you should put that fake "hyper education" to work and try READING rather than listening to Reichwing propaganda?

More Americans Say U.S. Is Not Helping Ukraine Enough

And...

Meanwhile gas is approaching $4 a gallon, groceries are up 30%, and people are wondering wft government is doing handing out piles of money to people that mostly hate us...
Brand new to foreign policy and international affairs, eh?

Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan are our allies.

Brand new to foreign policy and international affairs, eh?

Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan are our allies.

We give Israel a measly billion a year in foreign aid. Taiwan often gets kicked to the curb too because China doesn't like our giving them foreign aid. Ukraine is fucked up like a soup sandwich and fighting a war they can't win but Russia might lose.

In that package that just passed, Taiwan got $8.12 billion. Israel got $4 billion while the Palestinians in the same bill got $9 billion! The rest of the money went to Ukraine who really doesn't do shit for US national security.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-aid-to-ukraine-israel-and-taiwan/ar-AA1nmvGm

We give Israel a measly billion a year in foreign aid. Taiwan often gets kicked to the curb too because China doesn't like our giving them foreign aid. Ukraine is fucked up like a soup sandwich and fighting a war they can't win but Russia might lose.

In that package that just passed, Taiwan got $8.12 billion. Israel got $4 billion while the Palestinians in the same bill got $9 billion! The rest of the money went to Ukraine who really doesn't do shit for US national security.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-aid-to-ukraine-israel-and-taiwan/ar-AA1nmvGm

So rather than admit what you wrote was foolish, you are going to double down and stand by your claim that Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan hate America.

:magagrin:

Back