How a Republican can win the Presidency

announcing its upcoming publication....yes, but it has not yet been published in the magazine that I named. I never once announced my name of the name of the city where my house is....

announcing its upcoming publication....yes, but it has not yet been published in the magazine that I named. I never once announced my name of the name of the city where my house is....

So then you would have no problem in me posting some pictures from that magazine; because apparently they couldn't be you?

If, at some point in the future, when pictures of my home are indeed in that magazine, I may or may not tell you about it. As to anything ELSE from sources OTHER than Ambientes, that you may think you have gleaned about my life, I would remind you of rule #1 on this board: "1. No posting private information without consent. We will delete the posts and you will likely not have access for at least a couple of days, if not permanently. Private information would be information that could be used to find out who you are and/or where you live, how to contact you and/or information about a person's life that was not made public by posting it on this board." I have never told anyone here where I live in Mexico. For anyone to figure that out and divulge it would not only be a violation of rule #1, it would pretty solid evidence that someone needed a real life of their own.

If, at some point in the future, when pictures of my home are indeed in that magazine, I may or may not tell you about it. As to anything ELSE from sources OTHER than Ambientes, that you may think you have gleaned about my life, I would remind you of rule #1 on this board: "1. No posting private information without consent. We will delete the posts and you will likely not have access for at least a couple of days, if not permanently. Private information would be information that could be used to find out who you are and/or where you live, how to contact you and/or information about a person's life that was not made public by posting it on this board." I have never told anyone here where I live in Mexico. For anyone to figure that out and divulge it would not only be a violation of rule #1, it would pretty solid evidence that someone needed a real life of their own.

Translation:
:/Translation

:chesh:

So is it OK if I post pictures, that the Mexican magazine I'm looking at on line is showing, of that fantastic home?
It even has one of the owner.

maybe you should check with damo and get his interpretation of rule #1. Because if the magazine isn't Ambientes, I didn't tell you about it.

maybe you should check with damo and get his interpretation of rule #1. Because if the magazine isn't Ambientes, I didn't tell you about it.

Then it shouldn't be a problem, right?
Seeing as how it appears that you never allowed the magazine I'm looking at, to take or publish pictures of your abode and therefore it must not be you. :D

"Private information would be information that could be used to find out who you are and/or where you live, how to contact you and/or information about a person's life that was not made public by posting it on this board."

roll the dice if you must. I certainly would never approve of you posting pictures of me or my home, regardless of where you found them.

"Private information would be information that could be used to find out who you are and/or where you live, how to contact you and/or information about a person's life that was not made public by posting it on this board."

roll the dice if you must. I certainly would never approve of you posting pictures of me or my home, regardless of where you found them.

But how could they be pictures of you or your home, seeing as how you're saying that they haven't been published yet?

But how could they be pictures of you or your home, seeing as how you're saying that they haven't been published yet?

you're not the brightest bulb in the make up mirror, are you?

Here's what we know: I said, earlier, that, at some point in 2014, my house was scheduled to be featured in an article in Ambientes magazine. Seeing as how they publish articles each month about a number of homes, my saying that did not give away any personal information other than the fact that I live in Mexico in a beautiful home. That applies to thousands of expats living here.

There may have been other, more locally focused publications that may or may not have featured photographs of me and/or my home. I have never named those publications nor have I authorized anyone to go lifting photos of me or my home from any of those publications and posting them here in violation of rule #1.

Is that clear enough for you?

you're not the brightest bulb in the make up mirror, are you?

Here's what we know: I said, earlier, that, at some point in 2014, my house was scheduled to be featured in an article in Ambientes magazine. Seeing as how they publish articles each month about a number of homes, my saying that did not give away any personal information other than the fact that I live in Mexico in a beautiful home. That applies to thousands of expats living here.

There may have been other, more locally focused publications that may or may not have featured photographs of me and/or my home. I have never named those publications nor have I authorized anyone to go lifting photos of me or my home from any of those publications and posting them here in violation of rule #1.

Is that clear enough for you?

Why are you so ashamed of your home, that you wouldn't want others to see pictures that a magazine featured?
On top of the fact that they may not even be of your home.

Back