How a Republican can win the Presidency

a future article.... when it comes out here, I'll be sure not to let you know!

I thought it already had, Commander...
wink.gif

uhhh. because he LOST!

In 2013, the Boston Red Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals went head to head in the World Series..... (we won't even go INTO how the Sox had gone from worst to first in the AL in one year) They both had fought long and hard over a grueling season and lengthy playoffs, and the Red Sox won. SOOOOOO... when the Red Sox WON, that made the Cardinals, unfortunately, LOSERS.

If one were to expand this baseball analogy, Steve Forbes finished third in the NL East. He was, therefore, a FUCKING BIG FUCKING LOSER! HE DIDN'T EVEN WIN HIS DIVISION, LET ALONE HIS LEAGUE!!!

LMAO; poor pitiful dunce.

there is a really good reason why you "missed it".

It's because it never was revealed, nor will it be.

Are you saying that you didn't reveal that your home was going to be shown in a magazine and then give the name of the magazine, including when?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

gosh... maybe I missed it. Can you tell me what the edition number was for this year so that I can go look it up online? I have the magazine website open in another window. I am looking back through the 2013 edition and I haven't found my house yet.

gosh... maybe I missed it. Can you tell me what the edition number was for this year so that I can go look it up online? I have the magazine website open in another window. I am looking back through the 2013 edition and I haven't found my house yet.

Couldn't I just instead get your permission to post the pictures from the magazine, on a thread?

Couldn't I just instead get your permission to post the pictures from the magazine, on a thread?

you could not. As I said, I do not believe that the magazine that I named has run the article about my house yet. If you think that is not the case, please tell me the issue number and I will verify your story. I give you ZERO permission to post anything personal about me.

you could not. As I said, I do not believe that the magazine that I named has run the article about my house yet. If you think that is not the case, please tell me the issue number and I will verify your story. I give you ZERO permission to post anything personal about me.

If it's been posted on a public website, would your permission be required to view it, Commander?

After all, I seem to recall that you broached the subject yourself some time ago, didn't you?

Oh-no-no-no.
1. If you don't remember the magazine that was going to do your house, as part of an expose' on several homes, then you're an idiot.
2. It would clear up the burning question about whether the pictures are of your casa.

Of course I could always send the pics to DY and ask him if it's truly you. :eek:

Back