How a Republican can win the Presidency

I was never really a fan of California... I was stationed there, and it was kind of too "plastic" for my tastes.

And since you don't know where, in Mexico, that I live, it is pretty silly of you to be comparing that unknown location's climate with anywhere else, doncha think?

I was never really a fan of California... I was stationed there, and it was kind of too "plastic" for my tastes.

You sound like a 13 year old parroting something he was told.

So you were lying when you said it was the climate.

And since you don't know where, in Mexico, that I live, it is pretty silly of you to be comparing that unknown location's climate with anywhere else, doncha think?

I am amused that you think I need to know where you are living to know the climate in Mexico; how stupid are you? Seriously?

I've probably been to more places in Mexico than you can imagine Commander Dimwit; and I can say that NOTHING can surpass the mild temperate climate of California's central coast.

But we know why you are in Mexico Commander; regardless of your dishonest efforts to suggest otherwise.

You sound like a 13 year old parroting something he was told.

So you were lying when you said it was the climate.

not at all... climate was the very top of our priority list when choosing a retirement location

I am amused that you think I need to know where you are living to know the climate in Mexico; how stupid are you? Seriously?

how stupid are YOU to suggest that Mexico does not have a WIDE range of "climates"

I've probably been to more places in Mexico than you can imagine Commander Dimwit; and I can say that NOTHING can surpass the mild temperate climate of California's central coast.
your personal preference. good for you.

But we know why you are in Mexico Commander; regardless of your dishonest efforts to suggest otherwise.

ummm...no. you don't know any such thing.

how stupid are YOU to suggest that Mexico does not have a WIDE range.

How dishonest of you to suggest that I did? But then, based on the stupidity that constantly erupts from your keyboard, no one could ever acuse you of being honest.

We know why you're down there; to exploit the low cost of living in a third world country.

... climate was the very top of our priority list when choosing a retirement location

Didn't you once say that one of your shore assignments was as commanding officer of a naval reserve training center in Maine, and when you got there, you knew that you wanted to retire there - and did?

HA HA HA HA HA HA

You've already revealed WHERE you live in Mexico and even provided an address and pictures of the inside of your home, along with pictures of you and the little lady.

Didn't you once say that one of your shore assignments was as commanding officer of a naval reserve training center in Maine, and when you got there, you knew that you wanted to retire there - and did?

I did... and I lived as a retired naval officer in Maine for just shy of two decades... and then, after I had grown really tired of snow blowing, I moved to my present location... when we could add my wife's retirement income to our portfolio... and I wouldn't go back... except to watch my children get married or graduate from law school.

You might not know this but... they will not be running against President Obama, he is not eligible to run again.

Obama's been pretty true to the party line. So unless the Democrat in the general is a radical, it won't matter who they are - they're not getting away from the Obama Administration's record.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

You've already revealed WHERE you live in Mexico and even provided an address and pictures of the inside of your home, along with pictures of you and the little lady.

I must have missed that part; so now that it is public it can be shared?

remind me again how he won the republican presidential nomination.... oh wait... he didn't win it, he LOST it. THAT MAKES HIM A FUCKING LOSER, ASSHOLE.

Dear shit-for-brains; losing an election doesn't make one a loser. How the hell is a successful man like Forbes a loser dumbass?

Spending too much time erupting on an internet forum is, however, a form of loser. I would think a loser like you would have much better things to do in Mexico.

Dear shit-for-brains; losing an election doesn't make one a loser. How the hell is a man like Forbes a loser?

uhhh. because he LOST!

In 2013, the Boston Red Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals went head to head in the World Series..... (we won't even go INTO how the Sox had gone from worst to first in the AL in one year) They both had fought long and hard over a grueling season and lengthy playoffs, and the Red Sox won. SOOOOOO... when the Red Sox WON, that made the Cardinals, unfortunately, LOSERS.

If one were to expand this baseball analogy, Steve Forbes finished third in the NL East. He was, therefore, a FUCKING BIG FUCKING LOSER! HE DIDN'T EVEN WIN HIS DIVISION, LET ALONE HIS LEAGUE!!!

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for my herbal tea to steep. I would imagine that if one were to calculate the time spent here, you would be far more regular. Do you take All-bran?

Back