How can Christianity become so hate driven.

If trans, gays and women who had abortions were sitting on one side of a church and MAGA Christians were sitting on the other side of the church. Who do you think Jesus would sit with and choose to talk to. I know the answer to this, but no MAGA will admit it. The bible means less and less to me as time goes on, ,If Jesus didn't say it or do it. IT is not Christian. The Old Testament is ugly, cruel, violent, ridiculous and as time goes by less and less of it speaks to me.

Jesus favors the down-trodden. MAGAts, racists and other haters are the opposite of what Jesus represents.

God must be very happy having you to judge all his people for him.......leaves him more time to gather sun rays on the beach......
Is God happy with you hating and judging others, Pmp? Or are you so demented you don't realize you're doing Satan's work for him?

Is God happy with you hating and judging others, Pmp? Or are you so demented you don't realize you're doing Satan's work for him?

As SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Christiananality pedophilia Islamidiotocracy "death to the infidels" national religion diatribe dictating Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam after Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations disrupt lunch on Capital Hill as those crooks on Capital Hill decades later continue McHeil's Navy Christiananality pedophilia Islamidiotocracy thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations tautology as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" medical malfeasance just as SCOTUS thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists medical baptize thine eyes by urinations hospitalization malfeasance for JFK's assassination as if once is an accident, twice is a coincidence while there are no coincidences and thrice is just business as usual in their more perfect union of Christiananality pedophilia & Islam medical human reproduction pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ immaculate conception ....

Is God happy with you hating and judging others, Pmp?

have I ever posted that someone was lying when he said he believed in God?......I don't recall doing that.....I suppose I might be considered judgmental for saying its wrong to kill your unborn children......is that what you are holding against me?......

have I ever posted that someone was lying when he said he believed in God?......I don't recall doing that.....I suppose I might be considered judgmental for saying its wrong to kill your unborn children......is that what you are holding against me?......

What do you think about killing people who ridicule Mohammed? You gave your opinion on this site. I didn't forget.

This is why I don't trust christians.

If trans, gays and women who had abortions were sitting on one side of a church and MAGA Christians were sitting on the other side of the church. Who do you think Jesus would sit with and choose to talk to. I know the answer to this, but no MAGA will admit it. The bible means less and less to me as time goes on, ,If Jesus didn't say it or do it. IT is not Christian. The Old Testament is ugly, cruel, violent, ridiculous and as time goes by less and less of it speaks to me.

qygKScd.jpg

Since everyone are sinners, tell us why he picked the gays trans and women who had abortions top be with. Under the circumstance your answer is nonsense. . Funny, he would sit with the gay, trans and women who have abortions because comparing apples to apples , they are more moral and good and honest than the MAGA"s. The MAGA's are 100% hate based cruel ugly and mean. What they are above everything else are totally fake Christians, Who interpret the bible with a hateful, ugly soul. Look at their list of sinners they are concerned about and then compare it to their response to the bibles main message, a message that is made hundreds of times more than what they build their whole Christian basis on. That is our responsibility to take care of the needy.
Matthew 19:21-24 King James Version (KJV)
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

STFU you retarded commie assclown faggot.

Yes, but you being you dance around it. You have a spineless nature about you on certain topics but there are plenty of cues such as how you respond to some people compared to others. There's a trend of evil in your nature.

Thank you, but I am aware of this. Perhaps I should have included a facetious emoji ... but I was trying to be funny (" ... by the way, Hitler did all his public speaking in Deutsch"). So I messed up on the delivery, but I tried.

Nonetheless, thank you for chiming in.
Bulverism. Bigotry.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

how you respond to some people compared to others. There's a trend of evil in your nature.

/shrugs.....I think stupid is stupid......I didn't think of that as a trend of evil.......I just thought I was observant.......so you think noticing things makes you a 'minion of Satan'.......I thought ignoring things would be a more likely sign......

/shrugs.....I think stupid is stupid......I didn't think of that as a trend of evil.......I just thought I was observant.......so you think noticing things makes you a 'minion of Satan'.......I thought ignoring things would be a more likely sign......
You think it's Christian? If it's not Christian and is intended to harm others, then what is it, counselor?

Simple question needs a simple answer, why does last generation resent all previous generation gaps demanding they obey or else be removed from society created in the history of ignoring how evolving actually happens now? A rhetorical question is a factual answer to the actual outcome of human behavior since dawn of civilization started denying how living happens naturally.

Guessing Christain Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial Christiananality pedophilia Islamidiotocracy of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam was a slippery greased egg coming out of the basket for SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Christiananality pedophilia Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam egg basket....

Guessing Christain Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial Christiananality pedophilia Islamidiotocracy of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam was a slippery greased egg coming out of the basket for SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Christiananality pedophilia Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam egg basket....

your sentence has four verbs......none of them are correct for the context......

your sentence has four verbs......none of them are correct for the context......

It's a flaw in the software he's using. He doesn't utilize n-grams larger than about 1 word which makes it read poorly. If he were to expand to a couple more words he might get better results, but right now it appears to be leveraging off the probability of the next word based on one single word before.

I've tried to get him to increase the sample to a few more n-grams but he's apparently not interested.

Do you know the time variance between series parallel events compounding forward in the same moment work spontaneously here simultaneously different results at the same time occupying space in plain sight of each other? Evolving process eternally separates what continues to exist now.

Back