How can Christianity become so hate driven.

No, Perry. I'd have come up with something that is patentable and then Google how to patent it.

I love to talk about patents. Anytime you need some help, let me know. Until then you won't be getting any patents on your idea if you use Google. :)

BESIDES: any idea you came up with would probably get a 102 rejection right off the bat. LOL. Maybe even a 101 rejection...knowing how stupid you are.

Why are you so insecure that you are compelled to go onto the Internet and ridicule strangers then lie about your education?

Why do YOU do it?

Obviously you are trying to fill a void in your life, but I fail to see how it can give you anything but a momentary pleasure. Nothing long lasting. Certainly not a solution for your problems.

Is that your problem, Helicopter Stevie? You could barely scrape by in junior college, and then made up some bullshit about becoming a "helicopter pilot" to make yourself feel like something of value. LOL. Like they would EVER let a moron like you pilot a helicopter. Maybe a "Vertibird" toy, I could see that.

I've attempted to teach you about the strawman fallacy.
... but what you didn't do was listen to how you were mistaken and learn what you were being taught. The questions were questions, not fallacies. They were questions directed to you. Your EVASION is a fallacy of omission.

I've even explained why scientific consensus and the scientific method are important,
... and despite my best efforts to teach you about science, you are apparently too stupid to learn. I don't know how to explain to someone unteachable, such as you, that science is objective and not subjective. No consensus can possibly apply in either the creation or application of science. I can understand your inability to learn certain concepts, but you become a troll when you lash out at those who do not have your learning disabilities and who understand all of the concepts you cannot grasp.

Regarding the scientific method, you don't know what that is either. I'd be happy to teach you, but I am pessimistic about your ability to learn it. Just for grins, what do you think it is?

The sadistic Anti-Human WOKE want to know why the few Christians who have not yet converted to WOKE have so much hate.

Come On People......stupid is an extremely painful affliction.

Last edited:
Until then you won't be getting any patents on your idea if you use Google. :) BESIDES: any idea you came up with would probably get a 102 rejection right off the bat.
This made me laugh. I'm imagining a 102 rejection with the corresponding Wikipedia wiki attached.

I love to talk about patents. Anytime you need some help, let me know. Until then you won't be getting any patents on your idea if you use Google. :)

BESIDES: any idea you came up with would probably get a 102 rejection right off the bat. LOL. Maybe even a 101 rejection...knowing how stupid you are.

Why do YOU do it?

Is that your problem, Helicopter Stevie? You could barely scrape by in junior college, and then made up some bullshit about becoming a "helicopter pilot" to make yourself feel like something of value. LOL. Like they would EVER let a moron like you pilot a helicopter. Maybe a "Vertibird" toy, I could see that.
^^^
Does anyone really believe Perry has a PhD and is a working professional in GeoChem?

One does NOT "mistakenly" post SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE while talking about their background.

Nice lie there, Doctor Douche.

Yeah, because you realized you fucked up pretty badly. Either you showed your own face (like your picture of you) or you lied and posted a picture of someone else making it seem for all the world it was you. Either way you are a piece of shit, Helicopter Steve.

There's no other option here. You fucked up and tried to make it seem like someone else was you. How GROTESQUE is that????
Is that the conversation where you likened me the Pedo Pilot Prince Andrew, posted over half a dozen photos of the Pedo Pilot then went back and deleted all but one? LOL

Go fly a helicopter.

images

8ff26a0a36773ea9fa84a4b49575a4a8.jpg

What is remarkable is that the atheist Hebrew Bible haters can't seem to find traction to attack the heart and soul of Christian theology
What atheists are you claiming HATE the Hebrew Bible? Are you simply inventing another fictitious class of "bad guys"?

the life, ministry, and teachings of Jesus, the gospels, the messages of spiritual salvation.
All people who HATE the Hebrew Bible will gladly attack Christians as well. I just don't know of any actual atheists who do so; all those who do and who call themselves atheists nonetheless have a theism that makes Judaism and Christianity a competing religion, and are therefore not atheists.

We can make fun of the resurrection and the miracles as magic, but we can't really say it's "evil".
So all of this is just your own projection of your doubts and insecurities of your own faith onto the class of "atheists" of all people? You're insane. Did Wikipedia tell you to say that?

The best the militant atheist seems to be able to do ...
How can one have a militant lack of something? You don't make any sense. You must get all of your information from Wikipedia.

The thing is that you have been informed several times that there is no such thing as militant atheism; there is only atheism. Apparently, you take great pride in being a moron.

... but what you didn't do was listen to how you were mistaken and learn what you were being taught. The questions were questions, not fallacies. They were questions directed to you. Your EVASION is a fallacy of omission.

... and despite my best efforts to teach you about science, you are apparently too stupid to learn. I don't know how to explain to someone unteachable, such as you, that science is objective and not subjective. No consensus can possibly apply in either the creation or application of science. I can understand your inability to learn certain concepts, but you become a troll when you lash out at those who do not have your learning disabilities and who understand all of the concepts you cannot grasp.

Regarding the scientific method, you don't know what that is either. I'd be happy to teach you, but I am pessimistic about your ability to learn it. Just for grins, what do you think it is?

1. Your questions about abortion were strawmen designed to make it look like I enjoy killing babies.

2. You're just a random rightard who repeats the same nonsense that Into The Night and other idiots here screech and who thinks he understands the scientific process better than the actual scientific community.

Again:

https://climate.nasa.gov/

1. Your questions about abortion were strawmen
I will recommend you learn the difference between a strawman and a question that is posed to you. Of course, this will require you to learn what a strawman is, and it won't be any easier than learning what "fortitude" means. I just want you to be prepared.

... designed to make it look like I enjoy killing babies.
Nobody needs to do anything to make you look like you enjoy killing babies. You do that amazingly well all on your own. That's why it's stupid for you to blame me for you being a shitty person who favors killing living humans who have not committed any crime.

I had nothing to do with you adopting the shitty position that you hold.

2. You're just a random rightard who repeats the same nonsense that Into The Night and other idiots here screech and who thinks he understands the scientific process better than the actual scientific community.
You're just a moron who is scared so shitless by my relatively superior education that she flees at the first sign of critical reasoning. You are so uneducated that you actually believe there is an officially defined "scientific community." You are a stupid snowflake who is so frightened of the world that she deludes herself into believing that she is omnipotent, that she can declare herself to be omniscient and can declare that I don't know what I know.

Now you absolutely must put me on "Ignore," otherwise you run the risk of inadvertently reading me ripping your commentary to shreds, and that would be tantamount to torture.

I'm just waiting for you to be foolish enough to believe all of that judo-tough talking that you do in front of the mirror, and convince yourself to go toe-to-toe with me in science. It will be glorious.

I will recommend you learn the difference between a strawman and a question that is posed to you. Of course, this will require you to learn what a strawman is, and it won't be any easier than learning what "fortitude" means. I just want you to be prepared.

Nobody needs to do anything to make you look like you enjoy killing babies. You do that amazingly well all on your own. That's why it's stupid for you to blame me for you being a shitty person who favors killing living humans who have not committed any crime.

I had nothing to do with you adopting the shitty position that you hold.

You're just a moron who is scared so shitless by my relatively superior education that she flees at the first sign of critical reasoning. You are so uneducated that you actually believe there is an officially defined "scientific community." You are a stupid snowflake who is so frightened of the world that she deludes herself into believing that she is omnipotent, that she can declare herself to be omniscient and can declare that I don't know what I know.

Now you absolutely must put me on "Ignore," otherwise you run the risk of inadvertently reading me ripping your commentary to shreds, and that would be tantamount to torture.

I'm just waiting for you to be foolish enough to believe all of that judo-tough talking that you do in front of the mirror, and convince yourself to go toe-to-toe with me in science. It will be glorious.

You think calling me a woman is an insult. Are you an incel?

1. You're wrong about science. There's no debate there. Evolution is real and so is climate science. There's no Jesus and the world is not flat.

2. I don't advocate killing babies, but religion has made you so fucking stupid that you can't grasp this. If you can't tell the difference between supporting abortion versus wanting to kill babies, then it's no wonder you're a Trump supporter/Big Oil shill.

3. People like you are the reason why the world sucks.

You think calling me a woman is an insult.
I believe you are female; female pronouns are appropriate. Why do you consider being female a bad thing? Are you a self-loather as I suspect?

1. You're wrong about science.
Not likely, but you aren't capable of being clear and specific.

There's no debate there.
There can't be. You aren't capable of being specific enough for anyone to know what you are debating.

Evolution is real and so is climate science.
You still haven't provided any more information than a mere slogan. Your gibber-babble is meaningless.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that you mistakenly believe that "Climate Science" is a branch of science and that you remain blissfully unaware that it is a Marxist faith serving as an opiate of the masses to more easily control you. I'd say that you fell for this scam specifically because you are scientifically illiterate and generally stupid, and thus you were easily bamboozled into believing that violations of physics were actually thettled thienth! Please ask me how I know that you are a scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent moron. You probably handed over a bunch of money to "the Nigerian banker" and are just waiting for your payoff to come rolling in.

2. I don't advocate killing babies,
You advocate for the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. That makes you a piece of shit.

but religion has made you so fucking stupid that you can't grasp this.
What particular part of my religious faith did this to me?

If you can't tell the difference between supporting abortion versus [supporting the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime] ...
Please elucidate the difference.

Big Oil shill.
At least you finally confess to being an undereducated Marxist nutcase. It's no wonder you HATE science and wish nothing but misery on humanity. It also explains your intellectual cowardice. Shouldn't you be attempting to bully me with using judo to kick my ass "in real life" right about now? If you need more time to rehearse in front of the mirror, I can wait.

An actual guy who isn't a chick pretending to be a guy would know how guys take jabs at other guys. You "insult" like a girl and give yourself away.

3. People like you are the reason why the world sucks.
In what way? By being proficient in math and science? You FEAR and HATE math and science, right? ... hence you FEAR and HATE me. I get it. In fact, you rushed to embrace a science-fearing religion that promised to make you a "geniuth" and a "mighty judo killer" if you merely BELIEVE all that you are instructed to believe at your indoctrination.

The extent to which I pity you is profound. You are the poster girl for the saying "If you think an education is expensive, try ignorance." You fucked yourself over by sleeping through your education. If you ever want me to school you in something, don't hesitate. I'm here for you. I will ensure you have a wide berth to flee, flee, flee any moment you begin to panic.

I'm pretty much a philanthropist that way. It's just the kind of guy I am.

I believe you are female; female pronouns are appropriate. Why do you consider being female a bad thing? Are you a self-loather as I suspect?

Not likely, but you aren't capable of being clear and specific.

There can't be. You aren't capable of being specific enough for anyone to know what you are debating.

You still haven't provided any more information than a mere slogan. Your gibber-babble is meaningless.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that you mistakenly believe that "Climate Science" is a branch of science and that you remain blissfully unaware that it is a Marxist faith serving as an opiate of the masses to more easily control you. I'd say that you fell for this scam specifically because you are scientifically illiterate and generally stupid, and thus you were easily bamboozled into believing that violations of physics were actually thettled thienth! Please ask me how I know that you are a scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent moron. You probably handed over a bunch of money to "the Nigerian banker" and are just waiting for your payoff to come rolling in.

You advocate for the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. That makes you a piece of shit.

What particular part of my religious faith did this to me?

Please elucidate the difference.

At least you finally confess to being an undereducated Marxist nutcase. It's no wonder you HATE science and wish nothing but misery on humanity. It also explains your intellectual cowardice. Shouldn't you be attempting to bully me with using judo to kick my ass "in real life" right about now? If you need more time to rehearse in front of the mirror, I can wait.

An actual guy who isn't a chick pretending to be a guy would know how guys take jabs at other guys. You "insult" like a girl and give yourself away.

In what way? By being proficient in math and science? You FEAR and HATE math and science, right? ... hence you FEAR and HATE me. I get it. In fact, you rushed to embrace a science-fearing religion that promised to make you a "geniuth" and a "mighty judo killer" if you merely BELIEVE all that you are instructed to believe at your indoctrination.

The extent to which I pity you is profound. You are the poster girl for the saying "If you think an education is expensive, try ignorance." You fucked yourself over by sleeping through your education. If you ever want me to school you in something, don't hesitate. I'm here for you. I will ensure you have a wide berth to flee, flee, flee any moment you begin to panic.

I'm pretty much a philanthropist that way. It's just the kind of guy I am.

My signature is an old engineer’s joke. If you can explain the humor in it, I'll reply to your comment.

My signature is an old engineer’s joke. If you can explain the humor in it, I'll reply to your comment.

"Perpetual motion may be achieved by strapping a slice of buttered toast to a cat’s back."

It's an attempt at humor. I find it a rather lame example.

Cat's always land on their feet. Bread always lands with the buttered side down. The cat (and the bread) will presumably rotate forever. It's a variation on "What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object? Which one wins out?"

It's an attempt at humor. I find it a rather lame example.

Cat's always land on their feet. Bread always lands with the buttered side down. The cat (and the bread) will presumably rotate forever. It's a variation on "What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object? Which one wins out?"

What happens when a stormtrooper shoots at a redshirt?

He dives down and avoids the bullet and the stormtrooper's head explodes into pink mist from a shot by the guy watching out for his buddy.

And the stormtrooper drops right there, never to oppress anyone anymore, ever.

How ya like them apples? :awesome:

This one doesn't work as well. Sometimes (rarely) a stormtrooper hits its target and sometimes (rarely) the redshirt dodges the first shot or two. It becomes a case of Schroedinger's cat whereby we have to collapse the wave function to find out which result occurred.

Back