How can Christianity become so hate driven.

Awww, looky here! Doc Dutch runs up to protect his little bitch. So sweeeeeet!

There's the little retard mentally challenged man-child everyone knows as Perry. :thup:

7x93k1.gif

What is remarkable is that the atheist Hebrew Bible haters can't seem to find traction to attack the heart and soul of Christian theology: the life, ministry, and teachings of Jesus, the gospels, the messages of spiritual salvation.

We can make fun of the resurrection and the miracles as magic, but we can't really say it's "evil".

The best the militant atheist seems to be able to do is Google some passages from the Hebrew bible.

You know what your problem is? YOu've learned too much from just watching online courses and you've never had interactions with others in a field. That means anytime anyone says anything you don't agree with you lack the tools to be able to address the point. Instead you go for the usual "googling" accusation. As if YOU don't do that too.

The thing you actually learn in real classes is how to DISCUSS A TOPIC EVEN WITH PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU.

Instead you scream and rant and accuse everyone. And we all know that every accusation is a confession with you.

I do. Why? It seems to be your obsession. Do you need someone to explain what a PhD is?
The proof is in the pudding, son. You act like a jealous, mentally-challenged man-child. You're free to claim anything you like but when you act contrary to those claims, your veracity becomes suspect.

What is remarkable is that the atheist Hebrew Bible haters can't seem to find traction to attack the heart and soul of Christian theology: the life, ministry, and teachings of Jesus, the gospels, the messages of spiritual salvation.

We can make fun of the resurrection and the miracles as magic, but we can't really say it's "evil".

The best the militant atheist seems to be able to do is Google some passages from the Hebrew bible.

Agreed they focus on violence and hate. It's the most telling part of a militant atheist; people who have a chip on their shoulder about Christians and Jews.

Hey, Doc, why don't you let your little bitch defend himself? Why do you have to get involved? Is it a sock or something? Why?

You aren't involved in this discussion.
Because I like tweeking you like a psychologist shocking rats to record their reactions.

Only a fucking moron thinks a public discussion = a private discussion. More evidence of your mental challenges, Perry. Sad.

You know what your problem is? YOu've learned too much from just watching online courses and you've never had interactions with others in a field. That means anytime anyone says anything you don't agree with you lack the tools to be able to address the point. Instead you go for the usual "googling" accusation. As if YOU don't do that too.

The thing you actually learn in real classes is how to DISCUSS A TOPIC EVEN WITH PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU.

Instead you scream and rant and accuse everyone. And we all know that every accusation is a confession with you.
Once again, Perry demeans the education of others in order to pump up his educational superiority...or lack thereof. LOL

808qmg.gif

^^^
Avowed atheist claims Indian kids can't go to Heaven and calls it "reality". :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Is it not a requirement, according to the Bible, that you have to believe in the God of the Bible in order to be saved?

My percentage may be off by a little bit, but it is a very small portion of India that believes in the god of the Bible. How would all of those non-believers get to heaven?

Ideologies and philosophies I am hostile to, I am capable of attacking their core principles, their core message.

With Christianity, you ignore the heart and sole of Christian theology: the final revelation in the life, ministry, and teachings of Jesus, and almost exclusively focus your diatribes on the very periphery of the Christian tradition: some random passages you don't like in the Hebrew bible.

That's a very weak attack on Christianity. I can think of better ways to criticize Christian theology than to time travel back to Jewish stories in the Hebrew bible.

Ideologies and philosophies I am hostile to, I am capable of attacking their core principles, their core message.

With Christianity, you ignore the heart and sole of Christian theology, the final revelation in the life, ministry, and teachings of Jesus, and almost exclusively focus your diatribes on the very periphery of the Christian tradition: some random passages you don't like in the Hebrew bible

You don't know shit about anything. You think watching a video for 5 minutes makes you an expert.

Is it not a requirement, according to the Bible, that you have to believe in the God of the Bible in order to be saved?

My percentage may be off by a little bit, but it is a very small portion of India that believes in the god of the Bible. How would all of those non-believers get to heaven?
You don't believe in the Bible, son. The Bible is an ancient religious text written by desert nomads, not ancient astronauts or spiritual beings.

IMO, Heaven is a state of post-mortem existence. If it exists, then all living things will probably end up there. Why does this bother you so much?

Where does that say this in the Bible?

That's the problem. You can't handle anyone disagreeing with you without it being "personal". That's not how philosophy discussions work. That's is how I know you never took a real philosophy class.

Sure you've learned a lot of technical detail but you lack the ABILITY TO DISCUSS IT, especially if anyone tries to think differently from you. You are kind of a "toddler" in the intellectual pursuits field.

With Christianity, you ignore the heart and sole of Christian theology: the final revelation in the life, ministry, and teachings of Jesus, and almost exclusively focus your diatribes on the very periphery of the Christian tradition: some random passages you don't like in the Hebrew bible.

Well, there you are either LYING or you don't read for comprehension. I have said on NUMEROUS occasions there's a lot to like in the BIble. But the discussion of theological problems with God as evidenced by the OT (which CANNOT BE IGNORED in Christianity...that is a HERESY called Marcionism) causes you to lose your shit.

That's a very weak attack on Christianity. I can think of better ways to criticize Christian theology than to time travel back to Jewish stories in the Hebrew bible.

Not if you actually UNDERSTAND CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY. You seem to know next to nothing about Christianity outside the Orthodox sect you were raised in. And you don't seem to know the first thing about heresies or the history of the faith.

You are NOT allowed to just jettison the OT. And YES THE OT IS DISCUSSED IN LITURGY EVERY SUNDAY ACROSS THE GLOBE.

The OT is the basis for the NT. You are what people used to call a "cafeteria Christian".

You don't know the topic sufficient to discuss it at all.

Complaining about some random quotes you Googled from the Hebrew bible is just tap dancing at the very periphery of Christianity. It is not a serious criticism of the heart and soul of Christian theology.

Of all the Orthodox and Catholic Churches I've been to, I've never seen any Catholic or Orthodox venerating Hebrew prophets and Israelite kings. I don't even recall the laity discussing the Hebrew histories and Jewish ritual law to any meaningful extent. Veneration is completely directed towards Jesus, Virgin Mary, and the pantheon of Christian saints.

Last edited:
You don't believe in the Bible, son. The Bible is an ancient religious text written by desert nomads, not ancient astronauts or spiritual beings.

IMO, Heaven is a state of post-mortem existence. If it exists, then all living things will probably end up there. Why does this bother you so much?

Where does it say what in the Bible?

Complaining about some random quotes you Googled from the Hebrew bible is just tap dancing at the very periphery of Christianity. It is not a serious criticism of the heart and soul of Christian theology.

I have demonstrated repeatedly that I know probably more Christian theology than you do so you have to attack it as if I"m just "googling". Wow.

Of all the Orthodox and Catholic Churches I've been to, I've never seen any Catholic or Orthodox venerating Hebrew prophets and Israelite kings. I don't even recall the laity discussing the Hebrew histories and Jewish ritual law to any meaningful extent. Veneration is completely directed towards Jesus, Virgin Mary, and the pantheon of Christian saints.

You don't know much about Christianity. Wow.

Where does it say what in the Bible?

Back