How can Christianity become so hate driven.

Exodus is a great fucking story
Genesis is great creation story from the perspective of the Bronze Age.
The Decalogue is divine law, having supposedly come directly from God.

Other than that, the Old Testament is only important in most Christian traditions because it supposedly has prophecies of the coming of Jesus.

The New Testament is the final revelation and carries infinitely more weight than the histories of the Israelites in the Hebrew Bible. Jewish ritual law doesn't matter at all.

Googling for random quotes from the Hebrew Bible to complain about it is just pointless tap dancing at the peripheral fringes of Christianity.

Where does it say what in the Bible?
QED on disingenuousness.

This is an open forum and you are free lie, bullshit and be as disingenuous as you like, 'Mode. You can post your unsubstantiated opinions or post statistics and leap to conclusions about those statistics. Your choice.

It's my choice to judge your character and veracity based upon your posts. Don't like it? Tough. Put me on ignore and then talk about me. LOL

Cool story. Whenever I try to teach you,
Before you put me on ignore [thank you, much appreciated] would you point out somewhere you have taught me something that isn't how mistaken you are?

Apparently you aren't familiar with the word "fortitude." Try becoming acquainted with it. It won't bite.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

And if you know Christian theology you know that Christ = God. They are one and the same. (Nicene Creed)

QED.

Where's the fire and brimstone for gays and women who have abortions?

I have demonstrated repeatedly that I know probably more Christian theology than you do so you have to attack it as if I"m just "googling". Wow.

You don't know much about Christianity. Wow.
Is it really a surprise why I doubt you graduated from college, much less earned a PhD, Perry?

Complaining about some random quotes you Googled from the Hebrew bible is just tap dancing at the very periphery of Christianity. It is not a serious criticism of the heart and soul of Christian theology.

Of all the Orthodox and Catholic Churches I've been to, I've never seen any Catholic or Orthodox venerating Hebrew prophets and Israelite kings. I don't even recall the laity discussing the Hebrew histories and Jewish ritual law to any meaningful extent. Veneration is completely directed towards Jesus, Virgin Mary, and the pantheon of Christian saints.

Gotta give Perry credit as an expert Googler. :thup:

809h8s.gif

Before you put me on ignore [thank you, much appreciated] would you point out somewhere you have taught me something that isn't how mistaken you are?

Apparently you aren't familiar with the word "fortitude." Try becoming acquainted with it. It won't bite.

I've attempted to teach you about the strawman fallacy. I've tried to explain how the burden of proof falls to the one making a positive assertion. I believe you're the same person who couldn't grasp the No True Scotsman fallacy, though I could be mistaking you for one of the other Trump drones. I've even explained why scientific consensus and the scientific method are important, and all you do is bury your fingers in your ears.

I've attempted to teach you about the strawman fallacy. I've tried to explain how the burden of proof falls to the one making a positive assertion. I believe you're the same person who couldn't grasp the No True Scotsman fallacy, though I could be mistaking you for one of the other Trump drones. I've even explained why scientific consensus and the scientific method are important, and all you do is bury your fingers in your ears.

Only irrational people attempt to rationalize with irrational people. Visit Sybil's forum to see what I mean:

One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

You can learn deeper insights into him and his "friends". :)

If I had a patent on your stupidity, I'd be a richer man.

You wouldn't know how to get an idea patented if you had one.

The fact remains, son, is that while you can claim anything you like on the internet, results are the only thing that counts.

And I"ve shown repeatedly I know theology pretty well for an amateur. I know it at least as good or better than Cypress. Which is why he won't discuss it.

:)

Well given that you barely know much about how one gets a college degree it's not unsurprising, Helicopter Steve
:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

It's always funny when you call me "Steve". Like your "friends" 'Murica and 'Mode, your propensity for leaping to conclusions is your own fault and a major personal flaw. You are more focused on scoring "points" than you are in finding the truth. Another reason why I doubt you are a learned professional.

This is "Steve" AKA "Street Glider". A bigger, believe it or not, fucking moron than you are, Perry....but I love you both just the same. :thup:

Hardly a minion of anyone, fuck-stick.

You can die, too, for all I fucking care.

Mind you, I've actually presented something which supports my position that I'm retired military. Uncle Dunce has not.

Here, this is my (redacted) retiree ID card:

71admd.jpg

I would love to ask Dunce to provide his, but it's pretty fucking clear he doesn't have one, despite his lies to the contrary.

And, if this isn't good enough for you, then you can fuck off and die...

He was a mechanic. If you knew anything about the military, dumbass, you'd know that Petty Officer's don't fly as pilots.

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

It's always funny when you call me "Steve". Like your "friends" 'Murica and 'Mode, your propensity for leaping to conclusions is your own fault and a major personal flaw. You are more focused on scoring "points" than you are in finding the truth. Another reason why I doubt you are a learned professional.

This is "Steve" AKA "Street Glider". A bigger, believe it or not, fucking moron than you are, Perry....but I love you both just the same. :thup:

He was a mechanic. If you knew anything about the military, dumbass, you'd know that Petty Officer's don't fly as pilots.

So why did you post the picture when you were talking about YOUR BACKGROUND? Another lie on your part and now you're trying to cover it up? Or were you being a bastard to some other innocent bystander and now you want to come clean?

Either way you are a piece of shit, Helicopter Steve.

You wouldn't know how to get an idea patented if you had one.

And I"ve shown repeatedly I know theology pretty well for an amateur. I know it at least as good or better than Cypress. Which is why he won't discuss it.

I'd have to Google it. :rofl2:

Amateur defines you, Perry. Disagreed on your opinions of Cypress. Unlike me, Cypress tends to avoid stupidity, retarded trolls and other fucking morons. Me? I'm curious about what makes them tick.

I'd have to Google it. :rofl2:

Amateur defines you, Perry. Disagreed on your opinions of Cypress. Unlike me, Cypress tends to avoid stupidity, retarded trolls and other fucking morons. Me? I'm curious about what makes them tick.

You are SO UNEDUCATED you think that you could google your way to getting a patent??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are SO UNEDUCATED you think that you could google your way to getting a patent??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No, Perry. I'd have come up with something that is patentable and then Google how to patent it.

Why are you so jealous of those with a college education? Why are you so insecure that you are compelled to go onto the Internet and ridicule strangers then lie about your education? Obviously you are trying to fill a void in your life, but I fail to see how it can give you anything but a momentary pleasure. Nothing long lasting. Certainly not a solution for your problems.

So why did you post the picture when you were talking about YOUR BACKGROUND? Another lie on your part and now you're trying to cover it up? Or were you being a bastard to some other innocent bystander and now you want to come clean?

Either way you are a piece of shit, Helicopter Steve.
QED, Perry. Quote the post.

I mistakenly posted one picture and then corrected it....but you were so eager to play "GOTCHA!" that you leaped onto it and spent days lording over your "discovery". It was really fucking funny to me, Perry, because it clearly proved your character traits, flaws and level of logic.

Consider what anyone else would have done? Ignore it? Ask "WTF was that?" Instead, you gleefully latched onto the mistake as some leverage of your knowledge about me. That's really fucked up, son. Very indicative of a person whose emotions rule their mind, not their reason. Not something a sane, experienced professional would do, but definitely something a young person or older idiot would do.

I mistakenly posted one picture and then corrected it

One does NOT "mistakenly" post SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE while talking about their background.

Nice lie there, Doctor Douche.

....but you were so eager to play "GOTCHA!" that you leaped onto it and spent days lording over your "discovery". It was really fucking funny to me, Perry, because it clearly proved your character traits, flaws and level of logic.

Yeah, because you realized you fucked up pretty badly. Either you showed your own face (like your picture of you) or you lied and posted a picture of someone else making it seem for all the world it was you. Either way you are a piece of shit, Helicopter Steve.

There's no other option here. You fucked up and tried to make it seem like someone else was you. How GROTESQUE is that????

Back