How did we get to the point where a convicted felon is legitimate candidate for President?

No, New York created the crimes out of thin air. In the case of the "rape" civil suit, the state of NY deliberately changed the law on the statute of limitations to allow the case to be brought for a period of one year, then the statute went back to its previous limit. What's-her-name's lawyers dropped the suit on Trump within hours of the law passing even though there had been no publicity or public discussion about it.

In both other cases (James and Bragg) the DA's openly stated while campaigning for office they were out to get Trump. Neither gave a shit about the law or legalities, they were out to get Trump regardless.

Show trials, one and all, by definition.
Jury convicted Trump. Seriously, do you understand the criminal court process?!

Jury convicted Trump. Seriously, do you understand the criminal court process?!
I don't think they know how Grand juries work.
The DA showed the Grand Jury the evidence he had that showed Trump broke the law , the Grand jury looked and voted to recommend Trump be indited all all 34 charges, then it went to trial in the city where he committed the crimes and he was judged by a jury of his peers.
Trumps lawyers had their chance to show that he didn't do it and they did not get the job done, if Trump was innocent his lawyers should have been able to prove it and they couldn't
some people will always believe their orange GOD is innocent and can do no wrong
have a nice day

The DA showed the Grand Jury the evidence he had that showed Trump broke the law , the Grand jury looked and voted to recommend Trump be indited all all 34 charges, then it went to trial in the city where he committed the crimes and he was judged by a jury of his peers.
Trumps lawyers had their chance to show that he didn't do it and they did not get the job done, if Trump was innocent his lawyers should have been able to prove it and they couldn't
some people will always believe their orange GOD is innocent and can do no wrong
have a nice day
Wasn't it a Chief Judge who said a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich?

yes then it is up to the prosecutor to decide if he wants to,
and it is then up to him to prove the person did it and it is up to the defense lawyers to show they are innocent
have a nice day
So, a grand jury can indict an innocent person, destroy their lives and bleed them broke fighting it and you care not? I don't see that as justice.

I mentioned no names, Mr. Lizard. It could happen to you or me. Piss off the wrong person and we're fucked.
I do not share that mentality. I have faith in the legal system to a point.

Just like the Democrat Senator found guilty on all 16 counts today!

He was found guilty, and I'm not going to start crying, "Oh that was political"!

No, carry that son-of-a-bitch off to jail- where he belongs.

But NOOOOOO! You TRUMP lovers have it in your minds that Trump can do no wrong, because he was sent here by GOD and he is the 2nd coming.

You could care less if he breaks the law.

That is why the Democrats are so frustrated with you impossible TRUMPTARDS!

The laws are for Democrats to follow only- in your selfish little minds.

I do not share that mentality. I have faith in the legal system to a point.

Just like the Democrat Senator found guilty on all 16 counts today!

He was found guilty, and I'm not going to start crying, "Oh that was political"!

No, carry that son-of-a-bitch off to jail- where he belongs.

But NOOOOOO! You TRUMP lovers have it in your minds that Trump can do no wrong, because he was sent here by GOD and he is the 2nd coming.

You could care less if he breaks the law.

That is why the Democrats are so frustrated with you impossible TRUMPTARDS!

The laws are for Democrats to follow only- in your selfish little minds.
You are starting to lose it, Mr. Lizard. That, or you forgot your blood pressure medicine. I will not be responsible for you blowing a gasket.
Good night and sweet dreams (of Trump taking the oath of office in 2025) :smile:

You are starting to lose it, Mr. Lizard. That, or you forgot your blood pressure medicine. I will not be responsible for you blowing a gasket.
Good night and sweet dreams (of Trump taking the oath of office in 2025) :smile:
You lost it the minute you chose Donald Trump to be the president!

You sold your soul to the devil right then and there.

Maybe not the first time, but after all he fucked up the first time he was president, and then voted for him again- and here again for the 3rd time.

I feel sorry for you- and I pity you!

have a nice day
It is you that doesn't know how grand juries work. The DA presents the evidence the DA wants to present and there is no real defense or adversarial presentation to that. The grand jury then votes on that evidence. Grand Juries are not trials, and much of the constitutional protections granted in a trial don't apply to them.

You lost it the minute you chose Donald Trump to be the president!

You sold your soul to the devil right then and there.

Maybe not the first time, but after all he fucked up the first time he was president, and then voted for him again- and here again for the 3rd time.

I feel sorry for you- and I pity you!
What have I lost?

What did he fuck up, Mr Lizard?

My soul is safe with my God.

No need to feel sorry or pity me. I am fine (although limited by Biden's fucking up our economy).

Now, good night!

Back