How did we get to the point where a convicted felon is legitimate candidate for President?

I don't think they know how Grand juries work.
The DA showed the Grand Jury the evidence he had that showed Trump broke the law , the Grand jury looked and voted to recommend Trump be indited all all 34 charges, then it went to trial in the city where he committed the crimes and he was judged by a jury of his peers.
Trumps lawyers had their chance to show that he didn't do it and they did not get the job done, if Trump was innocent his lawyers should have been able to prove it and they couldn't
some people will always believe their orange GOD is innocent and can do no wrong
have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT CRIMES ON TRUMP!

You lost it the minute you chose Donald Trump to be the president!

You sold your soul to the devil right then and there.

Maybe not the first time, but after all he fucked up the first time he was president, and then voted for him again- and here again for the 3rd time.

I feel sorry for you- and I pity you!
DON'T TRY TO COMPARE SATAN WITH TRUMP!

How did we get to the point where a convicted felon is legitimate candidate for President?​

Firstly, the authors of the Constitution clearly weren't as smart as everybody seems to think.
Secondly, the spurious ownership of the media has manipulated the ' American Stupid ' public to support their unknowing puppet.
Thirdly, Genocide Joe is such a poor candidate himself that a one-eared, misogynistic, fascist felon with a mango tint appears more legitimate.

You did ask.

Firstly, the authors of the Constitution clearly weren't as smart as everybody seems to think.
While the test of time has revealed areas in the Constitution in which a little more care in the wording would have been value-added, the US Constitution was centuries ahead of its time and is a masterpiece of governance, which is why it is the planet's oldest operating Constitution.

American exceptionalism! You gotta love it.

Secondly, the spurious ownership of the media has manipulated the ' American Stupid ' public to support their unknowing puppet.
This is a poorly worded sentence. There is no such thing as a neutral press. Every publication is the voice of its owner and is thus a political interest group.

While the test of time has revealed areas in the Constitution in which a little more care in the wording would have been value-added, the US Constitution was centuries ahead of its time and is a masterpiece of governance, which is why it is the planet's oldest operating Constitution.

American exceptionalism! You gotta love it.

This is a poorly worded sentence. There is no such thing as a neutral press. Every publication is the voice of its owner and is thus a political interest group.
1) Unwritten constitutions have been the foundation of civilizations for millennia. They have been flexible and they evolve.
The US Constitution is a broom-handle up America's ass.
2) Yes, it is- you'll have to improve your content . Best that you don't attempt to rewrite mine.

1) Unwritten constitutions have been the foundation of civilizations for millennia. They have been flexible and they evolve.
The US Constitution is a broom-handle up America's ass.
2) Yes, it is- you'll have to improve your content . Best that you don't attempt to rewrite mine.
Are you talking about social contracts?

It is you that doesn't know how grand juries work. The DA presents the evidence the DA wants to present and there is no real defense or adversarial presentation to that. The grand jury then votes on that evidence. Grand Juries are not trials, and much of the constitutional protections granted in a trial don't apply to them.
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anybody home??
I think I said that.
have a nice day

Back