How is this board split -politically?

How would you describe yourself politically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the liberals are split between the bat shit crazies and those with good ideas.....we're still waiting for one of the latter to join the board......

Snohomish??? Where in Russia is that exactly??? :whome:

I live on "Echo Lake Road" half way 'tween Woodinville n' Monroe, (in this Soviet outpost).

They call everything out here in the weeds "Snohomish".

I love it out here, (when the weather is warmer I hear the frogs croakin' n' such).

Last edited:
He has a fortress out on the island............lol

Yes: BIG BILL, I surely do.

Didn't make it to the lake yesterday, n' I still have me 14 foot skiff with me 25 hp Merc out on the hillbilly boat float tied to me mainland dock.

I hope the lake surface doesn't freeze.

I need to get the skiff on it's trailer next week.

I live on "Echo Lake Road" half way 'tween Woodinville n' Monroe, (in this Soviet outpost).

They call everything out here in the weeds "Snohomish".

I love it out here, (when the weather is warmer I here the frogs croakin' n' such).

LOL, I know...

I was born in Snohomish General hospital, me & Glenn Beck......lol

some of the most dumbass liberals I have seen on any site. I have seen people here be more wrong on their predictions/general attitude/analysis than even commentators on msnbc

I would say in spite of some of our conservatives and libertarians this site skews very very liberal. Major bubble.

Yes: BIG BILL, I surely do.

Didn't make it to the lake yesterday, n' I still have me 14 foot skiff with me 25 hp Merc out on the hillbilly boat float tied to me mainland dock.

I hope the lake surface doesn't freeze.

I need to get the skiff on it's trailer next week.

My cousins in puyallup said it was 22?? will that freeze the shoreline??

Hell, we even had a light freeze last night.. TOnight a bit colder in the upper twenties..

You doing any fishing??

Back