How is this board split -politically?

How would you describe yourself politically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My cousins in puyallup said it was 22?? will that freeze the shoreline??

Yuppers mid to low 20s in many spots in Western Washington. If it stays 22 long enough lakes can freeze. I didn't make it up to see the lake RR island is in, I doubt it has been cold enough long enough to freeze the lake.

Hell, we even had a light freeze last night.. TOnight a bit colder in the upper twenties.

Small puddles n' such are frozen here. Had a little snow in the lowlands yesterday, didn't stick.

You doing any fishing??

Not this time of year. If I were in Minnesota I might ice fish.

some of the most dumbass liberals I have seen on any site. I have seen people here be more wrong on their predictions/general attitude/analysis than even commentators on msnbc

I would say in spite of some of our conservatives and libertarians this site skews very very liberal. Major bubble.

is this the sociopath report

you already outed yourself as lacking any humanity asshole who laughs while dogs die

Yuppers mid to low 20s in many spots in Western Washington. If it stays 22 long enough lakes can freeze. I didn't make it up to see the lake RR island is in, I doubt it has been cold enough long enough to freeze the lake.

Small puddles n' such are frozen here. Had a little snow in the lowlands yesterday, didn't stick.

Not this time of year. If I were in Minnesota I might ice fish.

I think this was the coldest night of the year so far-27 degrees........

That is good as hopefully it will kill lots of the water hyacinth that is taking over my favorite kayaking places.......

I think this was the coldest night of the year so far-27 degrees........

That is good as hopefully it will kill lots of the water hyacinth that is taking over my favorite kayaking places.......

Is it purple hyacinth?

some of the most dumbass liberals I have seen on any site. I have seen people here be more wrong on their predictions/general attitude/analysis than even commentators on msnbc

I would say in spite of some of our conservatives and libertarians this site skews very very liberal. Major bubble.

Good to know. I'd hate to join a board only to find out everyone agrees with me.

is this the sociopath report
you already outed yourself as lacking any humanity asshole who laughs while dogs die

I don't mean to rain on a parade...
the sociopath report:
you already know half of humanity eats appetizer & laugh while dogs are cooked

Where did you get this brilliant piece of information? Did you think it up all by yourself? Do you have medical information to back it up?

You don't need to be a psychologist to see that Obama is sick in the head. Exhibit A...Mt. Olympus. That dude is seriously fucked up.

Back