How is this board split -politically?

How would you describe yourself politically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thing is a libertarian of his own admission

he should be exstatic about trumps choices

He is? Hmmmmmmmmm...

I'm a libertarian, ([small l], not a member of any political party), Cornservative mesef, he doesn't sound like he knows much about political philosophy, (his or anyone else).

he trashed Hilary all election long

he is likely a fucking ruski

I don't like the crooked Queen either, n' I'm not Rooooooooooooooskie... (I'm a Viking).

Lots of Liberal/Progressive/Marxist/Statist/Fascists didn't like the crooked Queen.

She was a terrible candidate...

The way the labels have evolved, liberal has come to be much more about government being the solution for most issues.

I don't see being a progressive that way. I take that word literally - as progress, which in a lot of cases will not be tied to government. For example, I see privatizing social security as a progressive ideal. Keeping it as a public program is unsustainable, and offers no return on investment, which to me is sort of reactionary. Progress would be making it a program that allows for much more return for seniors, and can be continued indefinitely without raising more taxes or cutting benefits.

I realize that's sort of a minority view of what being progressive means, but it's how I view it.

Maybe taxes wouldn't have too be raised or benefits cut, if the DAMN GOVERNMENT WOULD JUST PAY BACK WHAT THEY'VE "BORROWED" FROM IT.

Sessions evil attack on black voting remembered
http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/us...a9fb3f18e.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — A failed voting-fraud prosecution from more than 30 years ago is likely to re-emerge as a contentious issue during Sen. Jeff Sessions' confirmation hearing for attorney general.
Sessions was dogged by his handling of the case as U.S. attorney during his 1986 confirmation hearing for a federal judgeship, when he tried to fend off complaints of a wrongful prosecution. He devoted more space to that case than any other in a questionnaire he submitted this month to the Senate Judiciary Committee for the attorney general post, suggesting the matter is likely to come up again during his Jan. 10-11 confirmation hearing before the panel.
The 1985 prosecution involved three black civil rights activists, including a former adviser to Martin Luther King Jr., who were accused of illegally tampering with large numbers of absentee ballots in rural Perry County, Alabama. The defendants argued that they were assisting voters who were poor, uneducated and in many cases illiterate, and marked the ballots with the voters' permission

Back