How many in here can admit they actually HATE the " other" side?

Stone

Contributor
Im not talking about the IDEAS of the other side, the MORALS of the other side or the political principles of the other side either. No,...no wiggle room,....Im talking about the ACTUAL PEOPLE of the other side. This should be an interesting exercise in honesty...... :thinking:

You'll Heston me - but I truly do not hate anyone, even Trump. Hate is really poisonous; I used to "hate" some, but I could feel it hurting my soul, and making me a worse person. It's toxic.

I have strong negative feelings about Trump, but they don't cross over into hate. With his supporters, I tend to feel more sadness about where they're at, with some frustration. But I also think they want what is best for the country, generally - they're just misguided on that one. The spell of Trump will break eventually, and they'll be back to just being regular ol' conservatives again.

You'll Heston me - but I truly do not hate anyone, even Trump. Hate is really poisonous; I used to "hate" some, but I could feel it hurting my soul, and making me a worse person. It's toxic.

I have strong negative feelings about Trump, but they don't cross over into hate. With his supporters, I tend to feel more sadness about where they're at, with some frustration. But I also think they want what is best for the country, generally - they're just misguided on that one. The spell of Trump will break eventually, and they'll be back to just being regular ol' conservatives again.
For the record there are only a handful in here that I think actually hate the other side. Would they ever publicly admit it? Nope,...not on their lives.

I hate ANYONE that thinks/claims a boy is a girl
Fair enuff,....but I should have defined hate better than I did. When Im talking about hate I mean that you actually just wish the other side were all DEAD. Or just gone somehow.

I remember having a long talk once IN PERSON with someone from THE OTHER SIDE a few years back. They got so pissed by me just telling them a simple truth,....I mean,..they were just beside themself!. All I simply told them is that OUR side thinks your side is a bunch of idiots too,....that we laugh at you and your ideas just as much as you do at ours. That we think you are stupid, immature, foolish,...ect ect ect. It REALLY angered them . It was as if it had NEVER ever even crossed their mind. I remember being almost amazed that they never pondered to think we feel the exact same way about them. :thinking:

Im not talking about the IDEAS of the other side, the MORALS of the other side or the political principles of the other side either. No,...no wiggle room,....Im talking about the ACTUAL PEOPLE of the other side. This should be an interesting exercise in honesty...... :thinking:
Referencing back to a recent discussion....

Once you realize that people truly have no choice in who they are or what they believe, hate becomes basically impossible.

Even if you believe that people choose to believe what they believe, the fact that nobody takes the time to actually listen to the other side is why there's so much political hate in the world.

Nah, got lot of friends who are Republicans, MAGA though, I find them humorous and sad

I you are a person who prattles on with all the lame bogus & bigoted propaganda one here's from apologist and revisionist about the Civil War, or Civil Rights Movement, or regurgitating the "birther issue, etc., etc. .... then yeah I have little love for you.

FORTUNATELY, NOT ALL SELF DESCRIBED CONSERVATIVES AND REGISTERED REPUBLICANS ARE OF THE MAGA/TEABAGGER/NEOCON/FIBBERTARIAN/ALT-RIGHT-TARD MINDSET. So I just have difference of opinions with them...like the guys I use to play cards with until we all moved to different states.

I hate those who willingly walk to the chains that have been built for them and I hate the New Slavers......even though they be victims and abusers.

Victims who allow their victimization, these very substandard humans, earn my scorn.

Because it impossible for a 15 yo boy to become a girl or girl become a boy

They are supporting his mental illness ..kid needs help not pills shoved down his mouth and dick cut off and girls tits cut off
The variation in sex among people is not binary. There are many people born between the sexes. Some children are born with both sex organs. You are judgemental and ignorant. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ambiguous-genitalia/symptoms-causes/syc-20369273

The variation in sex among people is not binary. There are many people born between the sexes. Some children are born with both sex organs. You are judgemental and ignorant. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ambiguous-genitalia/symptoms-causes/syc-20369273
0.018%

Back