How many in here can admit they actually HATE the " other" side?

Loan agreements are pretty easy to understand for anyone with a 5th grade math understanding.
yet, some still hope for failure, just to create new assets to monetize for pump and dump schemes.

bankers are shit and do this shit.

shorting toxic asset they created?

yes they do this.

yet, some still hope for failure, just to create new assets to monetize for pump and dump schemes.

bankers are shit and do this shit.

shorting toxic asset they created?

yes they do this.
Because they understand on average people have less than a fifth grade math level understanding.

If you had stayed in the military longer than four years, Fatboy, you'd realize you don't have to hate someone to kill them much less wish them dead. It's why the term is "neutralize the threat" not "hate them until they are dead". LOL

Hate is an emotion that blinds reason. It's very prevalent among the MAGAts on JPP but a few LWers also exhibit the problem.

Seeking to neutralize a threat is logical. This election won't be won by hate but it will be won by seeking to neutralize the threat of autocrats seeking to shred the Constitution and install a white supremacist dictatorship. It's what Trump, and MAGA, are all about.
Are you REALLY going to preach to ME about the emotions or lack of emotions that go into killing someone in a life or death situation? GTFOOH with that shit. Seriously,...sometimes you just need to check yourself and STFU!

Are you REALLY going to preach to ME about the emotions or lack of emotions that go into killing someone in a life or death situation? GTFOOH with that shit. Seriously,...sometimes you just need to check yourself and STFU!
Yes, Fatboy, I am. Nice tantrum, BTW. I'm certain that always worked for your mom. Your dad? Not so much.

Priceless...;)
You have to understand,....these are the same people that actually have the nerve to publicly say that RFK joining the Trump campaign and future administration wont help Trump AT ALL! :laugh: I mean, they are just ridiculous. RFK has millions of supporters, a ton of young voters and independents, and the fact that Biden "won" the election last time by a mere 38,000 votes in the entirety of swing states and this is their attitude,...FALSE BRAVADO and bluster? :laugh: Like I have been saying for awhile now,....these arent serious people,..they think like children. Better just to laugh at the things they say,....it is more than appropriate.

Reactions: TOP
You have to understand,....these are the same people that actually have the nerve to publicly say that RFK joining the Trump campaign and future administration wont help Trump AT ALL! :laugh: I mean, they are just ridiculous. RFK has millions of supporters, a ton of young voters and independents, and the fact that Biden "won" the election last time by a mere 38,000 votes in the entirety of swing states and this is their attitude,...FALSE BRAVADO and bluster? :laugh: Like I have been saying for awhile now,....these arent serious people,..they think like children. Better just to laugh at the things they say,....it is more than appropriate.
Sure, all the whack jobs.

BTW, a ton of young voters @150# per voter = 13 voters. Good luck with that. LOL

it's just hate for President Trump...that is all...it's just that simple...
The Democrats will revisit how they let hate take over common sense if they lose...and that's possible...
It's a huge mistake to let hate blind you to everything else...every...single...time...;)

Back