How many in here can admit they actually HATE the " other" side?

You need to check your decimal points there Einstein.

By your calculations the population of America is a tad over 16 billion.
You tell me, then based on those numbers how many of these people are Americans.

Im not talking about the IDEAS of the other side, the MORALS of the other side or the political principles of the other side either. No,...no wiggle room,....Im talking about the ACTUAL PEOPLE of the other side. This should be an interesting exercise in honesty...... :thinking:
I don't hate, just wish they could open their eyes and realize how they're being manipulated and lied to.

I am very into spirituality and morality. Expand, what is darkness and light in spiritual terms? I still think its two sides of the same coin, can there be one without the other? are they not inextricably intertwined?
lightness is helping others thrive.

darkness is human on human predation, and the attempted normalization and justification of such.

yes, it is a metaphor. Lending with the desire to make the borrower fail and give you everything.
yes. so quit being a dumbfuck. but yes predatory also means literally eating. it's also means in other metaphorical ways.

like trump saying fight, or a democrat saying fight.

you only get super literal and retarded selectively.

nope.

you lost.

these are standard meanings.

base your answer on not actually being a dumbfuck.
impossible-impossibru.gif

You lost me here. So darkness is humanity hunting and eating other humans, and lightness is human's helping other humans? Helping them how?
See? :dunno:

yes. so quit being a dumbfuck. but yes predatory also means literally eating. it's also means in other metaphorical ways.

like trump saying fight, or a democrat saying fight.

you only get super literal and retarded selectively.
So darkness is lending with the desire to make the borrower fail. Lightness is helping people?

I think you've categorized those properly.

how does that jibe with your dumbfuck moral relativism credo?
Is it possible that failing in a loan agreement motivates someone to excel in the future and thus helped them?

Is it possible that an attempt to help someone ends up hurting them?

Is it possible that failing in a loan agreement motivates someone to excel in the future and thus helped them?

Is it possible that an attempt to help someone ends up hurting them?
nope.

make an argument.

I'm not letting you devolve the thread with dumb question hour.

you can craft an exception to anything given enough drive, hubris, and stupidity.

You tell me, then based on those numbers how many of these people are Americans.
Based on 4000 per year about 83,000.

I have no idea if that assumption for hermaphrodites is accurate in the birth rate or not. Just using that number that's the result.

Back