How many in here can admit they actually HATE the " other" side?

Im not talking about the IDEAS of the other side, the MORALS of the other side or the political principles of the other side either. No,...no wiggle room,....Im talking about the ACTUAL PEOPLE of the other side. This should be an interesting exercise in honesty...... :thinking:
Why would or should I hate anyone on any side? The strongest emotions I have on politics as a worstcase scenario is to just not give a flying F about someone’s POV.

Certainly my biggest bias in politics is that I find redneck populist the least informed, least capable of leading whose ideas of public policy are absolutely hilarious unless actually implemented.

I’m just so fortunate as a person born and raised in rural America that my parents taught me to be better than that and to be aspirational and to learn about world views outside the ten mile radius in which I was born.

But hate them? Quite the opposite most of my family and loved ones are redneck populist. If they want to narrow mindedly ignore the world outside their bubble that’s their perogative and loss.

Name a good thing being called evil and an evil thing being called good. I’m curious what you think.

I’ll go first. Book banning is evil but it is being called good. Diversity is good but it is being called evil.
I don't want my elementary school age kid reading about faggotry in school. That's not banning books. And it's not diversity. It's fucking perversion.

It's you and your kind who are full tilt evil and nazis. The devil is driving your train.

Im not talking about the IDEAS of the other side, the MORALS of the other side or the political principles of the other side either. No,...no wiggle room,....Im talking about the ACTUAL PEOPLE of the other side. This should be an interesting exercise in honesty...... :thinking:
I consider American conservatism to be one of the most deplorable exercises in political activism ever to pollute planet Earth. I have nothing but contempt and scorn for a large majority of the policies of the right. They, the policies, are wrong-headed and reprehensible.

BUT I DO NOT HATE ANYONE. Not even Trump, about whom I have almost nothing good to say.

And that is honest.

For the record there are only a handful in here that I think actually hate the other side. Would they ever publicly admit it? Nope,...not on their lives.
I think there are a lot more than just a few who hate the other side (meaning the intentions of the other side.)

I hope there are not many who actually hate the people on the other side.,

From what I have been reading...saying I do not hate the people on the other side seems to be more difficult for the people on the right than the people on the left.

That must tell us something...and must answer the question you had in mind for YOU.

I asked this question of leftists about trump spme time back and to a person they denied it. That was a loss of horseshit.

I think there are a lot more than just a few who hate the other side (meaning the intentions of the other side.)

I hope there are not many who actually hate the people on the other side.,

From what I have been reading...saying I do not hate the people on the other side seems to be more difficult for the people on the right than the people on the left.

That must tell us something...and must answer the question you had in mind for YOU.
I just read through the remarks again...and it seems that most of the people on the left side of the political ledger are saying that they DO NOT HATE THE PEOPLE on the other side.

A few on the right say that also...and that is wonderful.

But many on the right just cannot bring themselves to say it.

Think about that, Stone.

What does that tell you?

I asked this question of leftists about trump spme time back and to a person they denied it. That was a loss of horseshit.
Because you are filled with hate for others.

I can tell you without a doubt that I do not hate anyone here...or in public life on the right. Not Trump with his bullshit; not McConnell who refused Obama a SCOTUS choice for a reason he knew to be bullshit...and went right past when he allowed a choice to be made just a few weeks before an election.

NOT ANYONE FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

It is possible to be contemptuous and scornful of a political stance...without hating the individual expressing it.

You may figure that out, Yakuda, when you grow up.

I don't want my elementary school age kid reading about faggotry in school. That's not banning books. And it's not diversity. It's fucking perversion.

It's you and your kind who are full tilt evil and nazis. The devil is driving your train.
Thank you for so perfectly proving my point. Books are not being banned to protect children. Books are being banned to support your perverted hateful jihad against the LGBTQ community. And it is disgusting and sickening. Your avatar tells me everything I need to know about you. You hate. That’s all you are about. There is no fucking God and there is no fucking devil. Thank goodness because the God you believe in is as petty, insecure and hateful as you are. How concerned are you about the children in Gaza? Not a bit. If you care about children you would not worship a God who committed the most heinous act of infanticide in history.

Why would or should I hate anyone on any side? The strongest emotions I have on politics as a worstcase scenario is to just not give a flying F about someone’s POV.

Certainly my biggest bias in politics is that I find redneck populist the least informed, least capable of leading whose ideas of public policy are absolutely hilarious unless actually implemented.

I’m just so fortunate as a person born and raised in rural America that my parents taught me to be better than that and to be aspirational and to learn about world views outside the ten mile radius in which I was born.

But hate them? Quite the opposite most of my family and loved ones are redneck populist. If they want to narrow mindedly ignore the world outside their bubble that’s their perogative and loss.
is not giving a fuck a strong emotion?

A bit off the subject but in the same vain,......there is something REALLY going on in society and its not good. Im a person that pays attention to people, what they say, how they interact, their emotions or lack of. Its just what I do. Things are just much different now when it comes to people in general. To be clear,....Im not saying this is something that just started, this has been going on for some time now but has gradually been getting worse over time. These days it sticks out like a sore thumb. People have turned cold, heartless,...and in many cases just plain evil to be honest. Just the general vibe these days is kinda creepy. Its all around us, every day,...you cant not see it and you darn sure can feel it. A lot of people will say that I am wrong, that things are perfectly normal and are as things have always been. My theory is that a lot of people simply just dont want to talk about such things because it may scare them or make them uncomfortable. But pretending something doesnt exist does not make it go away. Others actually may not see it,...or feel it,....if thats the case then I honestly feel sorry for them . I really do. I have a pretty good idea what is actually going on and what is driving it but thats a whole other topic. Our society in general is going thru a great separation so to speak. The light and the dark,.......no middle ground. A time of choosing. Everyone must pick their path,....no more fence riding. Will you be one who stands with the good ,....or evil ? We are now living thru a time of confusion where many things that are good are being portrayed as evil and many things that are evil are being portrayed as good. This is no accident. Forget politics,.......we have MUCH bigger problems than that! Good luck........
So how does one determine what is light and what is dark?

These are big feelings you are having, how do you deal with them? What actions do you take?

From my perspective light and dark are two sides of the same coin, or literally the same planet.

Thank you for so perfectly proving my point. Books are not being banned to protect children. Books are being banned to support your perverted hateful jihad against the LGBTQ community. And it is disgusting and sickening. Your avatar tells me everything I need to know about you. You hate. That’s all you are about. There is no fucking God and there is no fucking devil. Thank goodness because the God you believe in is as petty, insecure and hateful as you are. How concerned are you about the children in Gaza? Not a bit. If you care about children you would not worship a God who committed the most heinous act of infanticide in history.
You seem pretty touchy about certain things. Do you suck dicks?

Are there any actual people on the trump side, other than trump?

So how does one determine what is light and what is dark?

These are big feelings you are having, how do you deal with them? What actions do you take?

From my perspective light and dark are two sides of the same coin, or literally the same planet.
but nobodies talking about actual lumens and brightness here.

this is more spiritual and MORAL if you will.

those topics make your skin burn, evil-doer.

I don't hate the other side, I don't give a shit about them. There is a difference.
aka I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire. Oh well

Fair enuff,....but I should have defined hate better than I did. When Im talking about hate I mean that you actually just wish the other side were all DEAD. Or just gone somehow.
If you had stayed in the military longer than four years, Fatboy, you'd realize you don't have to hate someone to kill them much less wish them dead. It's why the term is "neutralize the threat" not "hate them until they are dead". LOL

Hate is an emotion that blinds reason. It's very prevalent among the MAGAts on JPP but a few LWers also exhibit the problem.

Seeking to neutralize a threat is logical. This election won't be won by hate but it will be won by seeking to neutralize the threat of autocrats seeking to shred the Constitution and install a white supremacist dictatorship. It's what Trump, and MAGA, are all about.

If you had stayed in the military longer than four years, Fatboy, you'd realize you don't have to hate someone to kill them much less wish them dead. It's why the term is "neutralize the threat" not "hate them until they are dead". LOL

Hate is an emotion that blinds reason. It's very prevalent among the MAGAts on JPP but a few LWers also exhibit the problem.

Seeking to neutralize a threat is logical. This election won't be won by hate but it will be won by seeking to neutralize the threat of autocrats seeking to shred the Constitution and install a white supremacist dictatorship. It's what Trump, and MAGA, are all about.
Congratulations, you've turned off your soul and brain.

you're a reptilian robot mass murderer.

you're very fucked up.

but nobodies talking about actual lumens and brightness here.

this is more spiritual and MORAL if you will.

those topics make your skin burn, evil-doer.
I am very into spirituality and morality. Expand, what is darkness and light in spiritual terms? I still think its two sides of the same coin, can there be one without the other? are they not inextricably intertwined?

Back