How many in here can admit they actually HATE the " other" side?

A bit off the subject but in the same vain,......there is something REALLY going on in society and its not good. Im a person that pays attention to people, what they say, how they interact, their emotions or lack of. Its just what I do. Things are just much different now when it comes to people in general. To be clear,....Im not saying this is something that just started, this has been going on for some time now but has gradually been getting worse over time. These days it sticks out like a sore thumb. People have turned cold, heartless,...and in many cases just plain evil to be honest. Just the general vibe these days is kinda creepy. Its all around us, every day,...you cant not see it and you darn sure can feel it. A lot of people will say that I am wrong, that things are perfectly normal and are as things have always been. My theory is that a lot of people simply just dont want to talk about such things because it may scare them or make them uncomfortable. But pretending something doesnt exist does not make it go away. Others actually may not see it,...or feel it,....if thats the case then I honestly feel sorry for them . I really do. I have a pretty good idea what is actually going on and what is driving it but thats a whole other topic. Our society in general is going thru a great separation so to speak. The light and the dark,.......no middle ground. A time of choosing. Everyone must pick their path,....no more fence riding. Will you be one who stands with the good ,....or evil ? We are now living thru a time of confusion where many things that are good are being portrayed as evil and many things that are evil are being portrayed as good. This is no accident. Forget politics,.......we have MUCH bigger problems than that! Good luck........

Reactions: TOP
A bit off the subject but in the same vain,......there is something REALLY going on in society and its not good. Im a person that pays attention to people, what they say, how they interact, their emotions or lack of. Its just what I do. Things are just much different now when it comes to people in general. To be clear,....Im not saying this is something that just started, this has been going on for some time now but has gradually been getting worse over time. These days it sticks out like a sore thumb. People have turned cold, heartless,...and in many cases just plain evil to be honest. Just the general vibe these days is kinda creepy. Its all around us, every day,...you cant not see it and you darn sure can feel it. A lot of people will say that I am wrong, that things are perfectly normal and are as things have always been. My theory is that a lot of people simply just dont want to talk about such things because it may scare them or make them uncomfortable. But pretending something doesnt exist does not make it go away. Others actually may not see it,...or feel it,....if thats the case then I honestly feel sorry for them . I really do. I have a pretty good idea what is actually going on and what is driving it but thats a whole other topic. Our society in general is going thru a great separation so to speak. The light and the dark,.......no middle ground. A time of choosing. Everyone must pick their path,....no more fence riding. Will you be one who stands with the good ,....or evil ? We are now living thru a time of confusion where many things that are good are being portrayed as evil and many things that are evil are being portrayed as good. This is no accident. Forget politics,.......we have MUCH bigger problems than that! Good luck........
You are not wrong...

As if YOU and your brethren are the objective, rational innocents in all of this. :rolleyes:

I don’t hate groups of people just individuals many of whom tend to group together,

Time for a national divorce.

I am not a hater. Quite the opposite. When I see hate I will call it out. This election will decide whether this is a country driven by hate. There is only one answer. Do I think the other side hates me? Absolutely. They are small minded petty and dark. If the shoe fits, wear it. I think people who hate immigrants, women, LGBTQ people…. those people cannot be allowed in an enlightened society. I pity them. That’s it.

Referencing back to a recent discussion....

Once you realize that people truly have no choice in who they are or what they believe, hate becomes basically impossible.

Even if you believe that people choose to believe what they believe, the fact that nobody takes the time to actually listen to the other side is why there's so much political hate in the world.
I’ve listened to the other side. It is volsrick, and Joe, and Earl, and …. I’ve listened to them spew hate and bile and vitriol. I am done listening. They are dangerous and I have zero interest in dialogue with them. We have spent decades listening to them. That’s why we are in this mess. I have no interest in listening to them while they lock up millions of people. I am interested only in pulling out their hate root and stem. They are Nazis. I’m done listening. They have nothing interesting to say.

Im not talking about the IDEAS of the other side, the MORALS of the other side or the political principles of the other side either. No,...no wiggle room,....Im talking about the ACTUAL PEOPLE of the other side. This should be an interesting exercise in honesty...... :thinking:
You are exactly what you believe. I really don’t care if Hitler was fun at a barbecue. You cannot separate a person from their beliefs. I had a nice conversation with a bears fan. My wife inevitably brought up politics and this guy showed his true colors. He was fine talking to a white guy. I don’t hate him. But he would never, ever be a friend. Acquaintance maybe. I don’t give my friendship to someone who hates. They don’t deserve it. You are what you eat.

You're a lying MAGA/Alt-Right mook as the chronology of your posts shows. Plain and simple.
Nice tone for someone who won't admit to hate. Typical leftist hate against hate theme.

I don't care for most of the left. I don't want to know them. Hang around with them.

I have no use for them but don't hate them. If they live or die I don't really care.

But I have no energy to hate them. Hate is not the opposite of love, apathy is. I am apathetic about them.

I’ve listened to the other side. It is volsrick, and Joe, and Earl, and …. I’ve listened to them spew hate and bile and vitriol. I am done listening. They are dangerous and I have zero interest in dialogue with them. We have spent decades listening to them. That’s why we are in this mess. I have no interest in listening to them while they lock up millions of people. I am interested only in pulling out their hate root and stem. They are Nazis. I’m done listening. They have nothing interesting to say.
Nazis? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And you wonder why folks think you're a moron.

You are a righty and trade in insults and name-calling as a rule. You are part of the problem and none of the solution.

A bit off the subject but in the same vain,......there is something REALLY going on in society and it’s not good. Im a person that pays attention to people, what they say, how they interact, their emotions or lack of. It’s just what I do. Things are just much different now when it comes to people in general. To be clear,....Im not saying this is something that just started, this has been going on for some time now but has gradually been getting worse over time. These days it sticks out like a sore thumb. People have turned cold, heartless,...and in many cases just plain evil to be honest. Just the general vibe these days is kinda creepy. It’s all around us, every day,...you cant not see it and you darn sure can feel it. A lot of people will say that I am wrong, that things are perfectly normal and are as things have always been. My theory is that a lot of people simply just dont want to talk about such things because it may scare them or make them uncomfortable. But pretending something doesnt exist does not make it go away. Others actually may not see it,...or feel it,....if thats the case then I honestly feel sorry for them . I really do. I have a pretty good idea what is actually going on and what is driving it but thats a whole other topic. Our society in general is going thru a great separation so to speak. The light and the dark,.......no middle ground. A time of choosing. Everyone must pick their path,....no more fence riding. Will you be one who stands with the good ,....or evil ? We are now living thru a time of confusion where many things that are good are being portrayed as evil and many things that are evil are being portrayed as good. This is no accident. Forget politics,.......we have MUCH bigger problems than that! Good luck........
Name a good thing being called evil and an evil thing being called good. I’m curious what you think.

I’ll go first. Book banning is evil but it is being called good. Diversity is good but it is being called evil.

Im not talking about the IDEAS of the other side, the MORALS of the other side or the political principles of the other side either. No,...no wiggle room,....Im talking about the ACTUAL PEOPLE of the other side. This should be an interesting exercise in honesty...... :thinking:
I don't hate them.

the Nazi/communist materialist power ideology is inculcated into so many in so many different ways that it's actually hard for people to wake up and smell the evil.

I pray for them.

Name a good thing being called evil and an evil thing being called good. I’m curious what you think.

I’ll go first. Book banning is evil but it is being called good. Diversity is good but it is being called evil.
Family values = good called evil.
Gender Affirming Care = evil called good.

any questions?

Reactions: Joe

your free speech means the freedom to mislead children.

your diversity is just more racism.

Back