How many people are OK with 3 sock accounts per person?

Should there be an official vote to limit sock usage to 3?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I think that is reasonable, and a win for both sides. I really think there ought to be an official vote, done by the mods. I know many are sick of it, but we should give some freedom. 3 is manageable for those that don't like dealing with them, I believe.

Why does anyone need more than one account, especially more than one posting at the same time? (to vote in polls?...lol)

I think that is reasonable, and a win for both sides. I really think there ought to be an official vote, done by the mods. I know many are sick of it, but we should give some freedom. 3 is manageable for those that don't like dealing with them, I believe.

I can't participate in your poll because the only option is to approve of a three sock limit. Why not a two sock limit? Better yet, why not a zero sock limit?

What the heck? I swore I set it to reveal voters. It's pointless if it doesn't. From the way Teflon freaked the heck out, I'm guessing ILA, and Von Pantsuit made a return

Well this polls meaningless now. Unless of course the mods can change the settings on it. You could make, or use several socks, and vote, no one would know. As it actually stands, I believe it is tied, but who knows.

PM'd True Companion for you... hopefully you'll get a reply so that you won't have to be confused anymore...
You could have just checked with one of the mods, you know;) but I don't mind helping out....

Not sure why this forum allows socks at all...but it is the one policy that I think ought to be changed.

We can all say what we want (with the minor exception)...and that should be enough.

It is my opinion that anyone here with a sock is a fucking classless, ethics-lacking jerk-off...and that includes people with whom I am in substantial agreement on many other issues.

Each of us should, on our own, not indulge in using socks...whether it is allowed by the site or not. Anyone continuing to use them should hang his/her head in shame...and should be shunned by the community.

What the heck? I swore I set it to reveal voters. It's pointless if it doesn't. From the way Teflon freaked the heck out, I'm guessing ILA, and Von Pantsuit made a return

The far worse problem with you "poll" JD...is that voting "yes" or "no" does not indicate whether that vote reflects a "desire to have a higher limit"...or a "desire to eliminate socks entirely."

That is a problem with many polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back