How many people are OK with 3 sock accounts per person?

Should there be an official vote to limit sock usage to 3?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why this forum allows socks at all...but it is the one policy that I think ought to be changed.

We can all say what we want (with the minor exception)...and that should be enough.

It is my opinion that anyone here with a sock is a fucking classless, ethics-lacking jerk-off...and that includes people with whom I am in substantial agreement on many other issues.

Each of us should, on our own, not indulge in using socks...whether it is allowed by the site or not. Anyone continuing to use them should hang his/her head in shame...and should be shunned by the community.
Truthfully, it makes little difference to me as it doesn't affect me.

If someone is so vested in an Internet forum they go to the trouble of creating multiple identities, they can go for it for all I care. They can have 100 different IDs. My life does not revolve around this message board.

How about only 1 account and delete all sock accounts. I have one sock that I don't use and asked to have it deleted.

The real question is why does anyone care if people use socks or not? Why is it anyone else's business as long as it is within the rules of the board?

If someone has three socks and Damo allows it, how is anyone else on this board materially harmed? How does it disrupt any discussion that takes place?

Can't you people just mind your own fucking business? Or if you really have your heart set on a political message board being run a certain way, why not start your own?

These are serious questions.

What is worse than someone creating a sock account is some douchebag actually thinking it impacts their life

The real question is why does anyone care if people use socks or not? Why is it anyone else's business as long as it is within the rules of the board?

If someone has three socks and Damo allows it, how is anyone else on this board materially harmed? How does it disrupt any discussion that takes place?

Can't you people just mind your own fucking business? Or if you really have your hears set on a political message board being run a certain way, why not start your own?

These are serious questions.

What is worse than someone creating a sock account is some douchebag actually thinking it impacts their life

For once we agree

How about only 1 account and delete all sock accounts. I have one sock that I don't use and asked to have it deleted.

giphy.gif

This is how the racist right cheats......they always have to have an advantage somehow. Creating multiple socks is a for of cheating.

How about a poll for not being able to change someone's post?

Looks like Jaded Faggot's little poll is blowing up.

It is like the endless polls about ditching thread bans.

Seriously Jaded is there really nothing more important going on in this world that you can devote your time and energy to than starting a worthless poll about sock accounts on a low trafficked message board?

And spare me the nonsense about you being concerned about how much traffic comes here. The only one that matters is Damo. He owns the board. As long as he is happy with how it is run that is all that matters. The rest of us are free to come and go as we choose. We post at his pleasure. The rules are straight forward and perfectly clear.

I can't get ahead in life so everything is racist

How are multiple sock accounts harming your personally and materially?

I am always amazed at people who spend their time trying to discern Sock accounts. Why give a fuck.

Here let me help you Mrs Kravitz wannabes out. I have three

I Love America - This is what I started JPP with
Teflon Don - Originally created because Grind called me Teflon one time because I kept dodging all liberal attempts at getting me banned. I stopped using it for a while and resurfaced it in honor of our wonderful 45th President Donald J Trump
I Am Sparticus - Created this when we were playing Werewolf and people wanted to play anonymously. I use it very sparingly and only when new screen name strikes my fancy. It has been Chappaquidick Teddy, Crooked Hillary etc. Right now it is I Am Sparticus. I will most likely change it again in the near future but I don't dust it off much.

I mostly post with Teflon Don right now.

Oh and go fuck yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back