How many people are OK with 3 sock accounts per person?

Should there be an official vote to limit sock usage to 3?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how the racist right cheats......they always have to have an advantage somehow. Creating multiple socks is a for of cheating.

How about a poll for not being able to change someone's post?
Answer: Who is Chester the Molester?

What is the question?

:D

The real question is why does anyone care if people use socks or not? Why is it anyone else's business as long as it is within the rules of the board?

If someone has three socks and Damo allows it, how is anyone else on this board materially harmed? How does it disrupt any discussion that takes place?

Can't you people just mind your own fucking business? Or if you really have your heart set on a political message board being run a certain way, why not start your own?

These are serious questions.

What is worse than someone creating a sock account is some douchebag actually thinking it impacts their life

Why does anyone need socks unless it is a way to avoid thread bans or used to overwhelm and win a argument? Don in this you sound like a liberal.

Why does anyone need socks unless it is a way to avoid thread bans or used to overwhelm and win a argument? Don in this you sound like a liberal.

First of all, if someone wants to create a sock to avoid a thread ban, then thread ban that sock. Not a big deal. That is why my thread ban list is so long

How does a sock "overwhelm" an argument? There are no arguments on this board that matter in the least.

I am sorry, but it is you who sounds like a liberal right now wanting to limit what people do because somehow you think it impacts you.

I will ask you again. How does the board allowing socks materially impact you? Seriously, give me one substantive reason. If it is because you think it somehow ruins your JPP experience then I would suggest that you take this place too damned seriously

I wasn't the one that did it... but, that is her life (see TDS thread;)
I thought that RonH was yours, though....

Last edited:
I think that is reasonable, and a win for both sides. I really think there ought to be an official vote, done by the mods. I know many are sick of it, but we should give some freedom. 3 is manageable for those that don't like dealing with them, I believe.

I don't think sock accounts should be allowed at all. It's got to be the most idiotic policy ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back