How to limit Mass Shootings - Massad Ayoob

Like Obama's cop killing virtue signal, ... White libs make it "liberal cool" :palm:

rolling_stone_parodies.jpg

Harris voters have zero tolerance for anything ... other than gun confiscation from law abiding citizens.

Gun free zones - like putting children in a Hunting Preserve for psychopathic white libs.

Idiocy

You can never protect all the potential targets in the US, the Kentucky highway shootings prove that, but you can regulate access to that which makes it all possible, the gun

Love to hear whatever the hell the guy’s name is explain how the majority of States with strict gun laws have far less gun fatalities than States with lean gun laws

Idiocy

You can never protect all the potential targets in the US, the Kentucky highway shootings prove that, but you can regulate access to that which makes it all possible, the gun

Love to hear whatever the hell the guy’s name is explain how the majority of States with strict gun laws have far less gun fatalities than States with lean gun laws
Chicago proves it every weekend ... so why bring up Kentucky? :dunno: Nothing is 100%. Why do you claim gun confiscation is? Clearly, you did not watch the vid and remain purposefully ignorant, and single minded.

The topic is mass shootings. White lib California leads the nation in mass shootings. While it has the strictest gun laws.

You white libs always got to make shit up just so you can kill children, and confiscate guns from law abiding citizens. :barf:

And Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, oh my
You totally ignored Massad sharing the story of how ... the Sandy Hook school principal, a small woman, charged the shooter in an attempt to bare handed, kill him. You are lower than puke.

Or the stories of many other unarmed teachers, who as a last resort, bravely and selflessly, sacrificed themselves as they threw their bodes in front of children to protect them from bullets. You are fucking ivory tower scum of the sewer.

White libs are pure scum, ... immoral arrogant cowards.
:barf: :barf: :barf:

Defund the police. Disarm the citizens.

But the fucking white libs will still hire private security guards for their gate communities. Fuck you scum of the earth Kamala pig fuckers.

Biden and Harris sex traffiking children across the border, you fucking white lib scum!!!!

Indeed. Democrats HATE children.
What do you mean? It's not like leftists kill children for convenience ... oh wait ... and I may be mistaken but at least leftists don't make the huddling of children together in defenselessness zones totally compulsory.

Well, at least leftists have practically guaranteed every child has the advantage of a two-parent home, right?

I don't know where you get your unfair accusations.

Gun free zones - like putting children in a Hunting Preserve for psychopathic white libs.

This video reminds me of just how similar ThatOwlCoward is to the shit-stain shooters who kill children, who are singularly focused on finding people who can't fire back. ThatOwlCoward opposes everything that would save the lives of children or allow adults to defend children. If you had to rate JPP posters on the "Humanity-Hating" scale, ThatOwlCoward is at the extreme end that would shoot up a school, claiming that it's her body and her choice.

This video reminds me of just how similar ThatOwlCoward is to the shit-stain shooters who kill children, who are singularly focused on finding people who can't fire back. ThatOwlCoward opposes everything that would save the lives of children or allow adults to defend children. If you had to rate JPP posters on the "Humanity-Hating" scale, ThatOwlCoward is at the extreme end that would shoot up a school, claiming that it's her body and her choice.
Foulperson has me on ignore because I know she is a white nazi baby killer She can't debate me, so she runs away like a coward.

I see right thru their virtue signaling facade to the truly wretched evil beneath.

Chicago proves it every weekend ... so why bring up Kentucky? :dunno: Nothing is 100%. Why do you claim gun confiscation is? Clearly, you did not watch the vid and remain purposefully ignorant, and single minded.

The topic is mass shootings. White lib California leads the nation in mass shootings. While it has the strictest gun laws.

You white libs always got to make shit up just so you can kill children, and confiscate guns from law abiding citizens. :barf:
who said anything about Gun Confiscation?
the poster said "States with strict gun laws "
the only person I have heard lately saying anything about "Gun Confiscation " has been your boy TRUMP. he said Take their guns away and we will deal with the due process thing later.
Talking about taking the left leaning peoples guns away and taking away their secondment rights.
and one more thing WHO decides when " LATER " is?
Trump?
does later ever come?
isn't later like tomorrow? it never comes.
and who are the people making sure these people do get due process of law ? the MAGAS?
Most people I know who are on the left haven't been talking taking peoples guns away just putting on reasonable licensing and registration of hand guns and military rifles .
Have a nice day

who said anything about Gun Confiscation?
the poster said "States with strict gun laws "
the only person I have heard lately saying anything about "Gun Confiscation " has been your boy TRUMP. he said Take their guns away and we will deal with the due process thing later.
Talking about taking the left leaning peoples guns away and taking away their secondment rights.
and one more thing WHO decides when " LATER " is?
Trump?
does later ever come?
isn't later like tomorrow? it never comes.
and who are the people making sure these people do get due process of law ? the MAGAS?
Most people I know who are on the left haven't been talking taking peoples guns away just putting on reasonable licensing and registration of hand guns and military rifles .
Have a nice day
And the poster was wrong. Cali has the most mass shootings.

Cracka pleez, white libs want to limit the peasants to muzzle loaders or nothing at all.

White libs want mass shootings. The white lib mantra is never let a crisis go to waste. Always use it to strip the peasants of rights and property.

And if you don't have a crisis create some, ... like the Jussie Smollet race hoax, and ensuring teachers are unarmed.

Can you address what Massad said? NO. You have only one goal, strip the peasants of their right to bear arms.

And the poster was wrong. Cali has the most mass shootings.

Cracka pleez, white libs want to limit the peasants to muzzle loaders.

White libs want mass shootings. The white lib mantra is never let a crisis go to waste. Always use it to strip the peasants of rights and property.

And if you don't have a crisis create some, ... like the Jussie Smollet race hoax, and ensuring teachers are unarmed.
and I ask you again where did he say one word about confiscating anybodies guns?
he said like most of all the left leaning people I know we need REASONABLE gun regulation and control.
Licensing and requiring permits for hand guns, and reasonable control over military style guns.
and where in hell did you come up with this BS ?
" Always use it to strip the peasants of rights and property."
Have a nice day

... carry your gun on any Educational Institution CAMPUS! I dare you- YOU WILL BE ARRESTED! The fine is $5,000 and 5 Years in jail!
Thank you for the confirmation that every educational campus is, by law, a shooting-spree magnate for violent criminals, i.e. a defenselessness zone that renders all within it completely unable to stop any mad gunman who wants the highest body count possible.

I wonder what could have possibly happened to you in your youth that inculcated so much animosity towards humanity that you actually become gleeful at the killing of children.

Back