How to limit Mass Shootings - Massad Ayoob

The gunman who shot all those kids. Did he get arrested for bringing a firearm onto an "educational campus" and get a $5,000 fine and 5 years in jail...? You stated he would.
No Idiot!

Are you stupid? Police are the only ones that are allowed to carry firearms on school property- or anywhere else they damn deem fit.

The problem there was a bunch of local cops were scared to go in and kill the guy, because they were out-armored and outgunned by the 19 YO guntarded gunman who just legally purchased 2 AR-15's carried them to the school and killed 25 people- MOSTLY 7 and 8 YO's. The bodies of these children were so butchered up and in so many pieces, arms, heads, and globs of flesh, it took a week to put their faces back on the dead be able for their parents to even identify them.

And you use their deaths as an excuse to POP your mouth off because you think you are a WISE GUY?

Why you sorry son-of-a-bitch!

You Trumptarded hateful and reckless idiots are the most indecent people on earth!

Last edited:
No Idiot!

Are you stupid? Police are the only ones that are allowed to carry firearms on school property- or anywhere else they damn deem fit.
So he wasn't fined or thrown in jail, yet you say only police can carry on school campus.

Which is it, Lizard?
The problem there was a bunch of local cops were scared to go in and kill the guy, because they were out-armored and outgunned by the 19 YO guntarded gunman who just legally purchased 2 AR-15's carried them to the school and killed 25 people- MOSTLY 7 and 8 YO's. The bodies of these children were so butchered up and in so many pieces, arms, heads, and globs of flesh, it took a week to put their faces back on the dead be able for their parents to even identify them.
The police are not outgunned by an AR-15. They were simply cowards that took too long to even show up and then never did anything.
And you use their deaths as an excuse to POP your mouth off because you think you are a WISE GUY?
You hate children. What do you care?
Why you sorry son-of-a-bitch!

You Trumptarded hateful and reckless idiots are the most indecent people on earth!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME A MASS SHOOTER OR COWARDLY COPS ON TRUMP!

The rules are ... it is illegal to commit murder, Geek.

Why do you want to ban women from owning guns?
I do not want to ban anyone but idiots from guns.

Sociopaths should not be allowed to carry guns.

Are we going to be able to negotiate and compromise here?

The best way to do that is having sensible gun laws like background checks.

Most of the school shooters were checked out by LE prior to committing their crimes. :dunno:

So he wasn't fined or thrown in jail, yet you say only police can carry on school campus.

Which is it, Lizard?

The police are not outgunned by an AR-15. They were simply cowards that took too long to even show up and then never did anything.

You hate children. What do you care?

DON'T TRY TO BLAME A MASS SHOOTER OR COWARDLY COPS ON TRUMP!
You are a difficult person and a waste of my time!

Go find you a fence or stump that will argue with you please!

I'm not interested in talking with you about anything,

Thanks for your understanding!

You are a difficult person and a waste of my time!
You are wasting your own time.
Go find you a fence or stump that will argue with you please!
Nah. They're smarter than you.
I'm not interested in talking with you about anything,
Bulverism fallacy. That is YOUR problem.
Thanks for your understanding!
I understand you better than you do, ya dumb Lizard.

Let's negotiate.

Most of the school shooters were checked out by LE prior to committing their crimes. :dunno:

Because children represent life but those people are all about death and destruction. Look at the cities that have been run by Democrats for decades. They're all shitholes. Once great cities are now toilets. They want to do the same to America
Harris - make America a 3rd world shithole.

Back